-Eighteen-

*Bell POV*

“Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck Me. FUCK ME.” I slammed my hands on the counter as I looked at my reflection in disbelief.

Yoongi is right outside my freaking bedroom and I just opened the door being fully naked.

That's not how it was supposed to happen!!

He was supposed to be naked in bed, I was going to appear in the doorway with sexy music playing in the background. Then I’d slowly take my lingerie off and walk to him in all my naked glory and we would have the fucking best sex ever.

But he just had to ruin it.

Correction: Park Stupid Jimin had to ruin it.

“Wait...why is he even here?” I shook my head as I searched through the sink drawers for a hair brush.

“Is he here to like officially break us up!?” I started brushing my hair almost violently as I laughed.

“Is he here to rub it in my face how I’m such a low class person?” I threw the hair brush down after my hair was smoothed out and turned to my room.

I felt my anger rising as I put on underwear and bra and slipped on a lacy golden, body tight dress.

If I need to slap him I’m gonna look damn fine as I do it.

“Bell?” Yoongi knocked at the door and I breathed out in disbelief as I walked to the door and opened it.

“What is it Yoongi? I can’t believe you actually wasted your precious energy to come here and break us up.” I stepped out and closed the door behind me as he watched with a blank look.

“Or do you want to make me look bad in front of my parents? Because this ‘low class person’ has done a good enough job of that already!” I blew out in annoyance and flipped my hair back as he crossed his arms and cocked his head to the side.

Jiyeon shook her head and looked at me with wide eyes.

“I’m sorry.” Yoongi said with a calm voice and looked down to the ground.

“Of course you're sorry because Min Yoongi does everything Right and Park Bluebell does everything wr…’ I froze before I finished the sentence and lent back as I furrowed my eyebrows.

“What did you just say?” I put my hands on my hips and turned my ear towards him slightly.

He straightened his suit and sighed quietly.

“I said I’m sorry. I was wrong to accuse you of cheating. Jungkook called me and cleared everything…forgive me.” He stared at me and for the first time I saw regret present in his dark cold eyes.

The first real emotion that I didn't have to purposely create.

“I…I don’t know what to say…” I dropped my head as a sudden surge of guilt washed over me.

Yes he was wrong but I wasn't a saint either. I basically attacked him as he came to apologize and I wasn't nice at all about it.

“It's alright. A simple ‘I forgive you’ will suffice. “ He offered me a small smile and I could see he was really struggling to put even that on.

“Yes! I forgive you! And I’m sorry as well…It was my fault too.” I smiled widely and we both looked at each other, not taking our eyes away for a second.

Jiyeon was about to interrupt us but the doorbell rang and she jumped happily and turned towards it.

“I’ll get it….……..you two lovebirds.” She giggled cheekily and ran away as I sent her a glare.

Yoongi coughed quietly and I looked away to the wall as the air suddenly became awkward.

Damn you Jiyeon. If you weren't so sexy I would be seriously annoyed with you.

“I should go.” Yoongi nodded and took a step back.

I felt sad that he wanted to leave but I suppose it wasn't a very gentlemanly thing to stay for a long time at your fiance's house a day before your wedding.

Oh my God.

The wedding!!

“Yep. You need to go. You need to get out and I will see you tomorrow.” I started shushing him out and he stepped back with a shocked look clearly evident on his perfect face.

“Big day tomorrow. Big decisions. Big things in places not many people get to look.” I laughed and motioned to his pants with my tongue poking out and his face changed to a completely confused and disbelieving expression. 

Fuck me…I went too far.

He started to speak as he shook his head in pure disbelief. “What is wrong with y-”

“Ah Yoongi! Good to see you. We need to go.” Hoseok was at the base of the stairs discreetly pointing to the door.

“Where’s Jiyeon?” I looked around for my sister as Yoongi retreated to the safety of his friend.

Not one second after I spoke Jin and Jiyeon burst through the kitchen doors.

Kissing the fuck out of each other.

Everyone watched in forced silence as Jin picked Jiyeon up and slammed her against the wall while wrapping her legs around his waist.

Yoongi’s face scrunched up in disgust as me and Hoseok literally had to fight Satan to keep our laughter in.

“Ahhh. J…Jin…what if someone sees…” Jiyeon moaned as she closed her eyes and leant her head back. Letting Jin kiss down her delicate neck.

“I don’t care. I’ll take you in front of every person in this goddamn house.” Jin growled as he bit her neck and Yoongi full on choked on air.

I pulled out my phone and snapped a picture before Yoongi stormed over and grabbed Jin by his shoulders.

“We didn't come her to get laid. I've fixed things and now we’re leaving.” He pulled Jin away who was still clinging onto Jiyeon and I couldn't stop smiling at the two young ones going at it.

“We’ll see you tomorrow!” Hoseok smiled brightly to me and I waved at him as they left.

Such a nice young man.

“Omg. What have I done…” Jiyeon looked down at her messed up clothes and her swollen lips in shock.

“You my girl, are finally getting some D.” I walked up and smacked her ass but froze when she subconsciously moaned.

“Wait, are you into spanki--”

She slapped her hand over my mouth and gave me a threatening look as she grabbed my throat with her other hand.

“You ever speak of this and I will kill you. Slowly and painfully.” She raised an eyebrow evilly and I nodded, still unsure of what was happening to my always kind and gracious sister.

She let go and I whimpered subconsciously.

her eyes went wide and she smirked. “Are you into choki--”

“Shut up or I’ll take your long ass hair and choke you in your sleep with it.” I sent her a warning look and she backed up with her hands in the air.

We looked at each other for a few seconds before I grabbed her and hugged her tightly.

“it all worked out. I’m getting married!!” We jumped up and down in happiness as she hugged me back.

“Tomorrow is going to be one crazy day. Think we can handle it? ” She looked me in the eye and smiled mischievously as I grinned back widely.

“Hell to the fucking yes.”