-Four-

*Bell POV*

“Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, FUCK!!!” I ran as fast as I could through the parking lot, my heels in my hand as I went barefoot to save time.

I was half an hour late to the first date with my fiance.

I ran up to the restaurant’s doors and burst through them looking around for Yoongi.

He was sitting at a table by the window, and he looked bored, disappointed, and pissed all at the same time.

Who am I kidding? He always looks something like that.

I walked up to him as professionally as I could and put my shoes on when I got to the table.

“Hey….Yoongi.” I sat at the table slowly but his face didn't show any change of emotion as he followed me with his eyes.

“You're thirty-two minutes late…..Do you think I'm someone you can just play with?” He shot me an annoyed glare and linked his hands together.

Woah, hey that's the first time I saw him have an actual emotion. The first time he genuinely reacted to something.

Oh yeah baby, I want to see if he can show any other emotions.

“Actually, I wasn't playing with you...I was playing with my sister Jiyeon. The poor girl doesn't have a boyfriend so I was teaching her how to touch herself.” I smiled widely as I finished talking.

His eyebrows furrowed and he looked at me with shocked eyes.

“Aha! See! You are capable of emotion!” I made a fist in the air and smiled at him even though his face was still furrowed in anger and shock.

“What is wrong with y--”

“Hello! Can I take your order?” A young waitress with two pony tails came up to the table smiling brightly.

Yoongi breathed out and looked to the window. “The usual.”

The girl wrote it down then turned to me and raised her eyebrows.

“Hey this is an expense restaurant so you guys have custom meals right?” I looked to her and she nodded quickly.

“Yes, we try our best to follow our customers wishes.” She turned her head to the side and I smirked.

“Okay, so can I get what Yoongi got because I know when I see it I'll want some but he's a bit mean so I'll just get my own plate to avoid that awkwardness.” I saw Yoongi raise an eyebrow slightly but kept going.

“And can I get like...meat? You know, can you create like a hybrid plate of beef and pork and all that good stuff? Maybe add some pasta or just some really good Chili?” I wiggled my eyebrows to her and she and Yoongi looked at me in disbelief.

“Uh yeah, I'll see what the chef can do...will that be all?” She wrote down what she could and I clasped my hands together.

“Hmm...do you sell drinks here?” I smiled widely and Yoongi scoffed.

“Uh, no, we don't sell alcohol here.” The lady looked down awkwardly as Yoongi cocked his head to the side in annoyance.

“Oh no! I don't drink alcohol, I meant like beverages….like soda, do you sell that? What about water, surely you have water here….or do you wash your dishes with air and imagination?” She choked and Yoongi closed his eyes sighing heavily.

“Y..yes we have water and soda...if that's what you wanted..” She looked down as her face started to heat up.

“Actually we'll be alright for now, and don't worry babe. Look at the bright side, at least you're not this guy because he has no fun in him.” I pointed to Yoongi and she snorted while trying to hold her laugh back.

“Just get the food.” He gave her a stern look and my eyes widened as she ran off.

“Well, that was rude.” I crossed my arms and gave him a cross look.

“And you, Bluebell, have been nothing but ill-mannered and un-lady like, if I had any say in this marriage it would be 'no’ but that's not the case so maybe you should try to control yourself before judging the behaviour of other people.” He furrowed his eyebrows and stared me straight on through his silver, blonde hair that was falling in front of his eyes.

I was speechless.

I had never once thought that someone would think I was ill-mannered.

“It's a harsh reality but it's your reality. Maybe you shouldn't have convinced your parents to adopt two low class kids and then they could have raised you properly.” He scoffed again and shook his head.

I couldn't believe what I heard...Jiyeon and Jimin are my siblings, I love them more than anything and he just called them………..low class?

“Min Yoongi….there are a lot of things I put up with, but the one thing I refuse to tolerate is when someone talks garbage about my family. You might have a pretty mouth but what comes out if it is nothing short of bullshit, so the next time you think of insulting someone remember that your standards were set by two parents that didn't care to show you love but just raised you so you could be a successful business man and know how to seal deals which wasn't very good seeing as you became a grumpy, stern KILLJOY!!” I stood up slamming my hands on the table.

“Is everything alright?” The waitress came back with our food on a tray and looked at us both with wide eyes.

As a matter of fact everyone in the restaurant had become quiet.

“Don't make a scene over an insult.” He looked at me with ice cold eyes but I stared back with fire.

“No...don't you dare insult my family again, or else you'll end up looking like the meat I ordered. Dead, and chopped up.” I said the words so strongly he looked taken back by it.

I grabbed my purse and turned to the waitress.

“I have to go, my fiance will pay for it.” Then I turned around and walked out the store, clenching my fists by my side.

“And to think...I ran across a hot parking lot barefoot...ruining my beautiful feet..all for a stuck up, rude, asshole.” I kept walking to my car, pulling out the keys and getting inside.

“Low class? Jimin is way nicer than Yoongi, and Jiyeon? She's like that person that God decided to create for longer and add more amazing features to. That meanie Yoongi wouldn't even know the first thing about family and love.” I gripped the steering wheel and put pressure on the start button.

Wait a second…

Oh my God...that's the reason he's like that.

Yoongi doesn't know anything about caring or loving because he was never cared for or loved properly...

My hand hovered over the button that would start my car.

If I go home now, my mum will know something went wrong and that he upset me. Then she would break off from his family for sure and I would never see him again.

Maybe I could give him a chance? Maybe if I show him how to love and liven up he won't be so…

Strict.

I slammed the door behind me as I grabbed my bag tightly. The restaurant in my view.

I can at least try, and I mean….

He is really fucking hot.

I placed my hand on the door and pushed it open.

He was still sitting there, the food untouched, expression the same, except it almost looked like there was a hint of sadness on his face.

Just a hint…

I walked to him and breathed out heavily, he looked up when he heard me and his eyes widened slightly.

“Yoongi…” I said his name quietly as I stared into his dark eyes.

“I’m sorry.”