-Fifty-Seven-

*Bell POV*

Even while driving to the bar I felt like I wasn't moving. The grey, slippery streets were just disappearing under my car but I felt no movement. Yoongi's face and Hoseok's words played in my mind like a broken record.

Once a hoe always a hoe? Have I messed myself up so much that I can't be in a normal relationship anymore?

I kicked the door open and got out the car messily, I wasn't looking down so I stumbled on the pathway until I had finally gotten inside and on a seat. The loud booming music and bright neon flashing lights was doing a damn good job of drowning my harmful thoughts out. I ordered my favourite drink, letting it break apart the stress and tension that was holding my body hostage.

After a few cold, bitter drinks I was relaxed and actually okay. I was even talking normally.

"So I ended up telling him after all and he just walked out. Then his friend guilt tripped me for a good two minutes. I'm telling ya, the redheads are the saddest, most savage motherfuckers you will ever meet." I raised my glass to the bartender and he chuckled in response. Refilling my drink for the fifth time.

"You still don't understand me do you?" The Spanish bartender laughed again and added more bourbon to my glass. He started saying something in Spanish and I laughed at it even though I couldn't understand jack shit of what he was saying.

"Hey, hey. You and me..." I pointed to him and then to me a few times.

"Amigos?" I outstretched my hand and he smiled widely taking my hand in his and shaking it.

"Sí mujer hermosa~ Por supuesto amigos, amigos." He bowed slightly and then turned to serve another customer who needed a drink.

I sat there in boredom until I felt someone press their body against my back. "Why you all alone, darling?" The strong smell of beer hit me in the face and I nearly vomited. I groaned in frustration and spun around in my tall chair looking at the drunk, young man who was staring at me with perverted eyes.

"I'm all alone because loneliness and death is literally so much better than spending even a single second with you." I pushed him away slightly, hoping he would just leave.

"Stuck up bitch, do you know who I am?" He grabbed my knees and forced his body in between my legs, grabbing my throat as he started grinding on me.

I immediately put my hands on his chest and tried to force him off me, feeling disgust at his violation of my space.

"You should be thankful to even get your pathetic lips around my dirty cock, bitch." He grabbed my hips and I brought my hand up and slapped him hard.

Wow....so when I'm actually drunk, I'll fight off a guy that wants to fuck me yet all Namjoon does is slip me a little sex drug and I'm on a fucking table for him.

I stared at him as he massaged his red cheek and watched me with dark eyes.

Why am I fighting it again? I enjoy this kind of rough shit, normally I would already be in his car hoping he's not a serial killer as I took off my useless underwear.

"What a strong hand." He suddenly grabbed it and for some reason I didn't keep fighting back. I was drunk and so fucked over in the head I just wanted literally anything to stop thinking about Yoongi and Namjoon and Jungkook.

"Hold on eager human, I'll make one call then you can drag me to a room and do whatever you want okay?" I tried my fingers over his chest and his mouth cracked into a wide smile.

"Make it quick baby, seeing you so drunk and available made me so hard...." He whispered in my ear and I chuckled dryly.

I pulled out my phone and dialled Jiyeon. She picked up pretty quickly and said hello sadly.