-Twelve-

A/N

I hit 1k+ followers so I just gotta write a nice, detailed smut scene for y'all.👅

Hope you enjoy...you will probably need holy water and new pairs of undies. I can't provide either of them but I give you my support 😂

-ImTooHot2Die💋

***

×Warning! Smut scene ahead!×

*Jiyeon POV*

They all left us.

Blue left me behind, sitting on Jin’s lap who has been quiet all this time looking away from me.

“Is something wrong?” I asked quietly as I moved to get a more comfortable position.

“For crying out loud, stop moving!” He said in a raised voice as he grabbed my waist and held me still.

“Why? What’s wr--”

“Can't you feel what you're doing to me!?” He questioned as he finally looked into my eyes with furrowed brows.

I stared back as I tried to figure out what he was talking about.

“No, I don't kn--”

Then I felt it as I relaxed more onto his lap...something hard was pressing at my butt through my thin skirt and I looked at Jin with wide eyes.

“Oh.” Was all I could say as I stared at him in shock.

He had a boner…under my freaking butt.

My phone vibrated in my right pocket which unfortunately was right next to his member and he moaned quietly.

‘Oh my God, this is not happening. This. Is. Not. Happening.’ I grabbed my phone with shaky hands and opened the messages.

Bluebell 💙🔔🔊:
It’s happening 😏

My mouth dropped at the message and I made sure Jin couldn't see it as I typed a response quickly.

You:
What do I do??? 😭

I covered it with my hand as I messaged back not making it look suspicious.

Bluebell 💙🔔🔊:
Relax my child, mother is here.

Bluebell 💙🔔🔊:
Give him a blowjob. 🍆👅💦

I nearly choked when I read the message and Jin groaned cause I had moved slightly.

You:
No way. You know I'm shyyy 😭

Bluebell 💙🔔🔊:
Remember that one time I walked into your room and you were watching ‘Your Name’ in the nude?

My eyes widened and I covered the screen even more so Jin couldn't see it.

Bluebell 💙🔔🔊:
And remember how I was conveniently recording at the time?

No way...she wouldn't. She’s not that evil.

Bluebell 💙🔔🔊:
If you don't step up and take the lead here, then I may have to release that video to a certain broad-shouldered young man.

I started to panic and looked at Jin who was getting restless and squeezing my waist more.

The fact that my shirt was still wet and he could see my boobs clearly wasn't helping the situation at all.