-Twenty-Eight-

A/N

So, there is no proof reading. I'm tired as hell and I could barely finish this chapter let alone proof it. Just be mindful that there will be mistaes and shit. Like Jin might have Bell's baby or something. Idk.

But enjoy, I love u haha. Gnight

-ImTooHot2Die 💋

***

*Bell POV*

I yawned loudly as I stretched my arms above me. What a sleep, after Hoseok came and picked up Taehyung I went straight back to bed and was out like a light.

I reached over to grab Yoongi but he wasn't there, my hand fell on the empty bed and I felt a small twinge of sadness in my heart.

So much for waking up next to each other…

Wait, where is he? He's clearly not in the bathroom. Maybe working out?

I pouted and sat up in my bed. For a second I expected my mum or Jiyeon to walk in to say good morning but there was no one there. The house was completely silent.

Whatever. I threw the covers and got out of the comfy bed. I made my way straight to the bathroom and grabbed Yoongi's cologne, smelling it cause I was feeling damn emotional.

Such a nice young man…

Sike! Stuck up, rude, jealous white bread! Ugh.

I smelled it again and smiled. But he's so handsome and sexy and he smells so good and he’s a whole ass man and… And..

What am I even doing?

Gently I placed the little black crystal bottle down and went through my morning routine of brushing my teeth, brushing my hair, brushing my fingernails…a lot of brushing okay, don't judge me and just keep reading.

“Let's be happy today.” I looked in the mirror smiling at myself and nodding firmly.

I turned and walked out, jogging to the kitchen slowly with my slippers on.

No running in the house? Hah, it ain't running if he doesn't see it.

What do I eat….what do I feel like….what's delicious now but gonna make me feel like shit later? 

I scanned the fridge shelves in disgust. This man Yoongi…I don't even know him anymore, he has like, rationet supplies and i ngredients here, sorted and scheduled for each day.

“What the fuck…how does he live….” I stood up and slammed the fridge shut.

“It's actually quite a stable diet, you'd be surprised.” The foreign voice made my heart stop as I spun around with wide eyes.

Jin was leaning against the counter, dressed in a casual suit and hair styled back professionally.

“Oh my God Jin!! You nearly gave me a heart attack!!” I punched his shoulder but groaned immediately as my knuckles basically hit metal.

“What the…what are you the Asian superman?” I kept groaning as I shook my wrist and turned sway from him.

He laughed and stepped closer.

“It's called calisthenics. A dense form of bodybuilding where you use your own body as the weight.” He smiled to me and grabbed my wrist, looking it over.

“It won't bruise, be careful please.” He let go of my hand and lent back against the sink.

We looked at each other for a few seconds in silence.