-Sixty-Two-

×Warning! Smut scene ahead!×

*Bell POV*

I didn't want to open my eyes.

If I opened my eyes that would mean I would have to accept that I'm still alive and then the pain will just come rolling back in.

Everything was going wrong...why would I want to be apart of that?

"I'm here, Bell." Yoongi's soft voice, his gentle touch as he caressed my face.

I could open my eyes for him, I could go through any amount of pain for him.

And so I did, and seeing his face, caring, kind, loving, it was enough to give me strength.

"Hey..." I whispered as I looked at him while smiling slightly.

He leaned forward more and pressed his forehead to mine. "You scared me so bad...I don't know what I would do without you." He grabbed my hand and intertwined his fingers with mine.

My eyebrows furrowed and I looked down to see I was in a hospital bed, dressed in a shitty hospital gown.

"What the hell?" I sat up and Yoongi quickly stood up from the ground and placed a hand on my shoulder.

"Stay calm, Bell. You've had quite an ordeal." He motioned his head to a bunch of IV lines and monitors attached to me, showing different kinds of readings.

"I don't understand, how long was I out for?" I pushed myself up on the bed and leant into the pillows, trying to calm my aching head.

"The doctor will explain everything. And you've been out for a little over 24 hours." I choked on air and his eyes widened in alarm.

"Are you oka-"

"A whole ass 24 hours!?" I groaned in annoyance and put my head in my hands.

"Yes well, you were quite unconsc-" The door opened suddenly and we both looked to it as a middle aged man, dressed in a simple white coat entered the room and smiled to me.

"Ah, the infamous Min BlueBell. Dropped a knife in her husband's foot on their wedding day." He laughed heartily and I timidly chuckled while Yoongi sent me an annoyed glare.

"Now, due to a tremendous amount of stress which your husband informed me of, your heart was extremely suppressed to the point where you had deadly heart palpitations, blocking your blood flow and cutting off portions of oxygen to your brain." He pulled out a clipboard and started writing things on it.

"Luckily you passed out so your body had time to re-capture a steady heartbeat but still, your mind was physically drained and you were unconscious here for 26 hours and 15 minutes exactly so you should consider yourself almost healed. Although a vacation would be good to lower your stress levels." He put the clipboard under his arm and pulled his glasses down to look at me directly.

"How do you feel, Mrs. Min?" He clasped his hands together and I scoffed in disbelief.

"Like you just gave me a seizure from all that information. Couldn't you have just said 'heart bad-bad, vacation you need-need.'" I rolled my eyes and Yoongi's mouth dropped.

"This is our family doctor we try to be as respectful as we can." Yoongi whispered to me from the side but the doctor just laughed again and shook his head.

"It's fine, this is Bluebell. I mean, she dropped a knife in your foot Yoongi. A knife! I've had patients more drugged up than stoners and they were more careful than her!!" His face cracked into a massive smile and Yoongi closed his mouth as he looked at me awkwardly.