-Thirty-One-

×Warning! Smut scene ahead!×

*Bell POV*

"Ow!! Don't put it on so tightly my wrists will bruise!" I gave Yoongi a mean look as he pushed me back against the headboard and handcuffed my hand to the top right corner.

"Oh I'm sorry Princess. Did you not see the red marks on my own wrist??" He grabbed my other hand and cuffed it to the other corner securely.

"That's only fair I suppose." I pouted and looked up at my hands above my head.

They're definitely gonna bruise.

"Now. I don't know whether you were trying to make me jealous...but were you really about to walk out those doors with just this lace bra on?" Yoongi hovered over me and slipped his slim fingers under the edge of it.

Oh for fucks sake, I had completely forgotten that I took my shirt off in the dining room.

"No, I just forg--" He cut me off mid sentence by showing two fingers into my mouth.

My eyes widened and I froze as he inhaled and exhaled deeply, leaning in even closer to me.

"What a bad girl. Since my body apparently is yours per your bold statement in my office. Then your body is mine....and I'm never letting anyone see it like that. Do you understand?" He raised an eyebrow and I nodded, taken aback by his sudden change in behavior.

"Say you understand me." He smiled and I creased my eyebrows while sending him a bewildered look.

"Oh my bad. I was just putting my fingers into my belonging." He pulled them out and I scoffed.

"You think you're funny huh?" I rolled my eyes and he knelt back on the bed crossing his arms.

I looked down to his veiny hands and gulped, well this is gonna be interesting seeing as I am already wet.

"Oh, I was under the impression that this is what we were doing now. Handcuffing each other...." He placed his hand on my ankle and started to slide it up my bare leg.

"Undressing each other..." His fingers quickly found the button to my shorts and undid them.

"Yoongi?" I lifted my head to see him fully and raised my eyebrow. "You know I actually love this kinda stuff right?"

He tilted his head to the side with a small smirk and I immediately got a foreboding feeling in my stomach.

"Yes, which is why we're gonna do what you love.....my way." He grabbed my shorts and tugged them down pulling them off my legs and throwing them behind him.

I was speechless as he grabbed my ankles and opened my legs, moving in between them.

"You know, I just wanted to run my business in peace....not hurt anyone, but then you burst into my office, and you woke up something I had kept hidden for years." His face was right in front of mine as he bit his lip.

His hands went around my thighs and he wrapped them around his waist.

"You woke up my beast." He slammed his lips on mine as he grinded his body right on my core through my thin underwear.

I accidentally released a shivering moan into his mouth as I felt his hard member, rubbing me so hard, right where I wanted it most.

He pushed his tongue into my mouth and started to suck on my own tongue. Making the heat going on between our mouths and other places so damn overwhelming.

he bit my lip and licked it as he pulled his head back and stopped moving.

I whined at the loss of friction and he laughed. Not a nice laugh though, a sarcastic one and it was hot.