She's Helpful

"Yo Grillbz!" Sans calls to the flame headed bartender.

"What can I do for you Sans." He leans on the countertop. "And who's your friend?"

"Welp, this is my new pal, Calli. And I will have my usual."

"Well its nice to meet you Calli. But Sans, one of these days you are going to waltz in here and drink my whole supply," Grillby sighs.

"I just wanna ketchup with ya, oh, and get the kid some fries will ya? I'm going to put it all on my tab."

"One of these days, you're going to have to pay that tab." He walks off towards the back.

"You are surprizingly chubby, for a skeleton," Calli randomly says.

"What ya expect? You think I would be muscular?"

"Well... No... It just peaked my interest, that's all. One would expect you to be skinny to the bone."

"Heh... Well, that's what you get when your brother is a good cook."

"I guess s-"

The doors open to Grillby's, in enters Papyrus, with a divice in his hands. "I the Great Papyrus now has the latest Human detecting device! Sans, come patrolling with me to check it out!"

"Heh, well-"

"P-papyrus! I-It's not t-tested yet!" A yellow monster in a lab coat stumbles in after the Skelebro.

"Don't worry Alphys! It's sure to work!" Papyrus states.

Calli looks away from the scene and towards Sans. For some reason, he is avoiding the scientist, like if something with her presence scared him. Calli didn't question it, she only looked back at the scientist and skelebro.

"Come on Paps, just give Alphys back the machine so that she can run the tests," Sans says before taking a drink from a ketchup bottle.

"But... Ugh, fine" He hands Alphys the machine.

Alphys looks over at Sans for a second before noticing Calli next to him. Something seemed to spook her because she looked more nervous and left.

"Brother, you could have at least told me you were coming here earlier instead of letting me find out from other monsters." Papyrus walks up to the counter with Calli and Sans.

"I guess I was just bone tired to do anything," Sans chuckles.

"Again with your puns?" Papyrus growls.

"I thought it was really puntastic" Calli and Sans gives each other a high five.

"And who is this?" Papyrus looks at Calli "A-A human!? Sans! Why didn't you tell me!"

"You get so overly excited when a human comes to the underground, I thought you might crack something." Sans takes another drink from the ketchup bottle.

"So you just go here and drink ketchup... You know what? I think I'm going to go find Frisk," Papyrus exited the place.

"If only he would understand," Sans muttered to himself.

"Wasn't that a bit rude Sans? He is your brother after all," Calli says.

"I love him. I truely do, but... He has his life and I have mine." Did I just admit to this kiddo that? Sans thought to himself.

"You are still brothers. If I were you, I would go after him to make sure he was going to be alright," Calli says.

"Ugh... You're right." Sans gets up from his spot. "Be back later Grillbz." He then walks off.

What is up with that Skeleton? Calli thinks to herself.

"Don't bother him much, Calli. If you had a life like his, you would act like that too." Grillby said nothing else and nodded Calli off. She took the hint and went to follow Sans.

"Where did he go..." Calli mutters.

"Where did who go, my child?" Calli turns around to find a tall goat in purple clothing.

"I was looking for Sans, he went after his brother after I told him to. I decided to follow Sans since he is the only one I really talk to..."

"I haven't seen him yet today. I'm Toriel by the way." She gives Calli a motherly smile.

"Do you know where he and Papyrus might be? Papyrus said he was going to look for Frisk."

"I know Frisk went to the library. But if it was a fight between Papyrus and Sans, they might be at home," Toriel thinks aloud.

"Thanks Toriel!" Calli said running off to the library.

"Any time, my child!" Toriel laughs.

Calli starts walking when she came up to a group of buildings. She sees a sign labled Librarby and enters the building.

Once she enters, there was only one other creature in there. They look over at Calli and waves. She waves back and approaches them.

"I'm looking for Sans and Papyrus. Have you seen them?" Calli says to them.

They shrug, "Papyrus was here for a little bit, I haven't seen Sans. He's out with someone last I heard."

"He was with me earlier, I'm Calli."

"My name is Frisk. How about I help you find them?" Calli nods and Frisk puts away their book. "Let's get going then. I might just know where they are."

"Lead the way Frisk!" Calli agrees

Frisk leads Calli away from Snowdin. They went into a cave system with many gems. They continue going until they see Sans hugging Papyrus.

"They made up! I'm happy for them," Calli tells Frisk. They nod and keep watching the Skelebros.

"I never meant anything by it Paps. I am just looking out for you," Sans tells Papyrus.

"I just wish you would tell me things. I worry about you too. Just Sans, next time ju- Sans! Duck!"

"Wha-" Sans and Papyrus duck in time for a blue spear to fly by their heads. Frisk and Calli dodged it just in time as well.

"Alright punk, get away from Frisk!" A blue fish says with a spear in hand.