Halloween Spcial Pt. 4

First off, can u believe that it has been over a year for this story?

Shell looked around at the others and shook her head. She couldn't trust any of them, so she ran.

None of the hallways looked familiar as Shell ran. She was scared about what was to happen to herself and her friends. She needed to find someone she could trust-

"Oof!"

"O-Oh sorry Blue!" Shell had ran into Blueberry. Red was chuckling to the side.

"I wasn't looking where I was going either... Hey! You know where the others are?"

"I uh... Kinda ditched them..."

"Fucking hell you did! Show us to them!"

"Well I-" Sounds came from down the hall and the trio slowly looked.

"Run yo!" Fresh, but not Fresh, dashed down the hallway, followed by the others. A loud screech was heard as the shadow followed them.

"Oh shite!" Red grabbed Blue's arm and ran, Shell close behind.

"Wait!" Blue called and pulled away from Red. The group was at a dead end anyways.

"Fresh, you are a parasite for crying out loud can you not tell who this actually is?" Blue shouted at the group. The group backed away frightened.

"What are you-"

"Duck!" Fresh pushed Blue to the side, just in time before the shadow hurt the UnderSwap Sans.

Fresh dug summoned a large pencil and quickly drew a cage. He then pulled a light orb out of his pocket to charge up the cage, keeping the shadow inside.

"Now he's put away, get out of my sister's body!" Red growled at Fresh.

"If I do that broski, your sis could die in here." Red grumbled to himself.

"Enough bickering!" Blue huffed, then turned to the shadow. "And you, get out of Cross!"

"What are you t-" Grillby started, but was interrupted by a laugh.

"There was so much more fun I could have lead to!" The shadow dissipated back into Cross and a Sans wearing yellow and black phased out of him. "You could maybe be as smart as Pinetree~"

"What the actual duck?"

"Isn't it Sans Cipher," Horror growled.

"Please Headhound, call me Bill! And since this game is no fun anymore, let's change the playing field shall we?"

The walls of the Mansion melted away into a white abyss. Ink, Error, Doodle, and Dream were far away, trying to figure out what happened.

"Welcome to the mindscape everyone!"

"WhAt tHe fUcK juSt hAppENd?" Error looked around the the now white area.

"We weren't teleported..."

Ink was frozen at the sight of the new landscape.

"He did not..." Dream growled as he looked off into a random direction. Doodle and Error growled as well seeing the floating skeleton with the other Sanses.

"He wIll pAy fOr wHaT he dId tO mY sIsTer..." Error took Ink and the rest of the group and teleported to the new Sans.

"The whole group is here! How joyous! Now who to start with for my new game? Inny.... Mini.... You!" He took Scyther up in his grasp. "And we can't forget my fun little pawns!" Outer and Horror looked away.

"Are you all so selfish? What the hell is wrong with you all!?" Doodle growled. "You killed my friends and now you play with them as pawns!?"

"Oh ho! Who do we have here?" Bill looked at Doodle with a curious eye. The skeleton floated to in front of her.

"I'm tired of your bull. Let my friends go and I won't hurt you."

"You won't hurt me? Ha! That's funny! Your brother couldn't even defeat me."

"He couldn't but we can." The sans was in cased inside of a blob of ink. Doodle summoned extra ink bones to penetrate the orb.

The ink splattered everywhere as Bill did not look happy. The yellow of his eye lights and hoodie turned red. The terrain turned rocky as the ground shattered.

Dream POV

Psst Dream!

I looked around, away from Bill and the group. I could have sworn I just hear-

Dream! Listen to me. Bill broke the deal and has taken this into something more than what I had hoped.

Babe, we aren't dead, just trapped in another section of this mindscape!

Distract him until we can make it there. Remember, you have the upper hand, brother.

How-

I looked back at the situation. This is Sans Cipher, a dream demon. A skeleton that can enter dreams and other memories to alter them. I am Dream, one of the gods known for, well, dreams!

I took a deep breath and pushed past the other skeletons to the front. In my hand formed a light scepter, one that I could only ever dream about. I may not be the tallest Sans, but I am among the strongest here.

Now it's my time to shine...

~~~
Yeah, yeah short chapter and slow uploads *shrug* but, hope you still enjoy!

Also-

AUs are an illusion, the multiverse is a hologram, protect souls, bye!