Haunted thoughts

Friends wanted me to post some of my random comics I draw so..... Here is one I drew at school ^^^ Kinda fits the topic

"I guess you can sleep on the couch for now, Drake. We don't really have much space unless you bunk with someone," Sans tells Drake.

"That's fine. Thanks again for letting me stay."

"It'snow problem. We just need to chill every now and then."

"Stop it with your terrible puns!" Papyrus shouts from the kitchen. "I swear! You purposely infect others with bad jokes."

"Wanna hear a bad joke, Papy?" Calli asked.

He sighed, "Fine, go for it."

"Me!" Calli giggled.

"That is bad, want to know why?"

"Huh?"

"You are my sister, not a silly joke." Papyrus ruffled Calli's hair.

"It's true either way," Calli shrugged and went to the living room to Sans and Drake.

"I can say you have quite short jokes, but not bad ones," Drake sighed.

"Stop mentioning my height!!!"

"Ok, shorty. Don't be so short tempered about it."

"I keep trying to say she has the wrong soul. Patients isn't your strong suit, Calli."

"Judgement doesn't fully fit you either, bro. But pickers can't be choosers. Dad had his reasons for giving us our souls."

"Are you sure about that? I'm not so sure he knew exactly what he was doing."

"He mostly knew... I think."

"Supper's ready!" Papyrus called from the kitchen.

"Food!" Calli shouted and ran back into the kitchen. Drake and Sans chuckled and followed her in.

Later that night..... In a dream......

"Daddy? Who is that?" Young Calli looked up at Gaster.

"Just a subject sweety. Go play, I will need you in a bit ok?"

"Ok Daddy!" Calli ran off.

"Let mE go yOu glItCh"

"Nah ah ah Error, be nice so I won't have to hurt you," Gaster chuckled.

"Get aWaY froM me" Error's glitched out scream of pain filled the void. Calli burried her head into her pillow.

Every night, Gaster would have someone new, some wouldn't ever leave. Ones that looked like Sans were teleported off after they passed out. Ones that looked like Calli... Never made it back out.

"What is the meaning of this Gaster?" A boy with a gold crown sat next to a passed out boy with goo all over him.

"Nothing my little ball of Positivity, only an experiment."

"Daddy..." Calli tugs on Gaster's coat. "Stop hurting them."

"This is for you sweety. Now go and play, maybe test out your new string magic."

Calli looked over at Dream and the other Sans. She mouthed an 'I'm Sorry' before walking off.

"You and your brother will do marviously," Gaster chuckled.

Not too soon after, screams from the brothers filled the void. Calli couldn't help but try and do something. She hid behind the counter to see Gaster taking some essence from the souls of his hostages.

Dream screamed again as Gastor turned to Calli.

"Like what you see darling? All for you pumpkin. Come, this won't last long."

Calli shook her head desperately, not wanting the torture she endures from new magic

"I said come here!" Gaster snapped. Tears came to the young skeleton's eyes. She didn't want this, for anyone.

"You brat!!!" Gaster grabbed Calli and set her on a table between the two passed out brothers. Her soul was forced out and Gaster took the magic essence and placed it within her soul.

The soul retreated when possible, Calli started to feel dizzy as she started to cough up some midnight purple goo. She clutched her skull as she let out a scream of pain.

Calli woke up screaming. Sans was right there at a moment's notice. The younger skeleton started to cry.

"S-sans.... It hurts... I-It hurts." She choked out as she hugged her brother, glitches skattering her body.

"I know baby bones... I know..." Calli continued to cry into her brothers embrace as she clutched where her soul was.

"Help me... The pain..." Calli choked out again.

"I can if you let me see your soul. I can't decide how to help if I can't see what hurts."

Calli nods as she pulled back from her brother to let her soul out. Sans was completely expecting to see a lightblue soul, but what faced him changed his thoughts.

Instead of blue, the soul was rapidly changing colours. It seamed to be in panic like if it was trying to protect itself from something.

Sans checked her stats:

HP: 1.3/2
Attack: 248/800
Defence: 250/1000

"Her health is dropping...." He muttered. "Come on, stay determined sis."

The soul seamed to have a pain spike which spread through Calli's physical body, having her give out a painful cry.

"Brother, what's wrong!?" Papyrus stood in the door way.

"What's wrong with her?" Drake said from behind Paps.

"Night terrors... Pap, I need you to help heal her. Soothe the pain." Papyrus got to work right away.

Drake didn't want to be in the way and stood to the side. He couldn't leave while seeing his 'dad', 'uncle', and 'aunt' in worrisome pain.

"Drake, grab her Glitch Doll. We can't do much without it." Drake nodded and handed Sans the doll from her desk.

"There, she is asleep... Hopefully with peace...." Papyrus grimly said.

"I don't want to approach her in the morning about it, but..." Papyrus layed a hand on his brother's shoulder.

"We need to know, and she needs help. I have a feeling this involves more than just in our world."

"Will she be alright?" Drake asked.

"For now, come on, I'll heat up some milk for us to fall asleep. Meet us downstairs when you are ready Sans." Papyrus lead Drake downstairs into the kitchen.

Sans looked back at his sister. "What... What happened in the void baby bones... So much stress but what hell did you have to go through..."

Enough for a lifetime...