Christmas Special! Pt. 2

"Alright time to force some brotherly bonding." Honey said outside of the door to the closet.

"What? No!" Fell objected

"What is this??" Red asks, seeing the other skeletons.

"Welcom to the-" Calli started. She and Honey finished by saying, "UnderFell therapy closet."

"I'm your co-host Honey."

"And I'm Calli. We are to fix all your problems."

"Uh wow ok, this is dumb," Red sighs.

"Dumb or not, this is gonna help. Normally I would not suggest this, but UnderFell is a special Case."

"Oh boy, a special case!"

"Sarcasm noted. Now anyway. You two need to talk some things out big time. We both know UnderFell isnt a very fuzzy, open hearted place," Calli sighed.

"But luckily, I know a good alternative. Alright, Red. Time to fix your brother issues... With Violence."

"Wait... What??"

"Go on now, beat up your bro, Sans," Honey urged.

"You-- want me to try and beat up Papyrus??"

"Yup thats the plan."

"Hahaha woooow you two really are insane!! Why the hell are you trying to make me beat up the boss??"

"Dont you want to beat him up? After everything he does to you?" Calli taunted slightly.

"No! The Boss is awsome! I just wish I could Talk to him!!"

"...Sans. Talk to me about what?"

"I-I-- N-nothing, boss. Seriously, its nothin..."

"Sans. As your superior. I order you to tell me."

"Welp thats our cue to leave."

"You got this Red!" Calli smiled.

"We're rootin for ya. Have fun and work it out you two"

"So.... You are a God of Death?" Drake asks Death. 'Oh my stars he is so cool!'

"Hence the name kid," Death chuckles. "I touch things to make them die."

"D-do u mind?"

"Mind wha-" Drake full on hugs Death.

"Don't worry, I know enough magic to not die."

"Uh... Heh..." Death partly hugs back.

"Just take a rest buddy," Classic says to a groaning Geno

Death takes out his phone and takes a picture of him, Drake, and Geno. He labled it: Sorry Tori, found my new baes. "And sent."

"So. Uh. I don't think you were on the invite list. Also, your a God, why do you need a phone?"

"Ey, I like to stay connected. Also, Tor said I got an anonamous letter in my multiverse mailbox."

"Multiverse mailbox?"

"Looked like it was some mass-invite th this party to 'All Sans and Papyrus' round"

"Uhn... I never sent a mass-invite- wait. Whattt"

"Yeah. It also said you got good eggnog. And that 'everyone should try it!"

After a bit of thinking: "IT WAS YOU!" And Geno pointed at Classic.