She's Swapped

First off, look at my ugly drawing up there! I did it fast, but who cares?

"OMG OMG OMGOMGOMG!" Blueberry runs around like a lunatic.

"What the fuck blue? Chill!" Red growls.

"I can't! It's Paps! He messaged me saying Classic was terrorising UnderSwap!"

"What? Impossible! I'm right here," Classic counters.

"Exactly! He even said a female skeleton that he has never seen before was there!"

"Alright, everyone, we are going to UnderSwap to see what happened. Classic, stay with me just in case," Ink orders. Classic nods. Dream and Ink open portals to UnderSwap, leading the other three in.

"Lead us to Honey, Blue," Dream states.

Blueberry ran to where his house sat, already the house had looks of damage.

"No....No, no, nonononono!" Blueberry ran inside. "Papy? Papy!?"

Ink and Dream exchanged a glance and entered the house after their friend. Classic looked around the landscape and it was surely battle worn. He looked at Red, who was currently looking around him in shock.

"I'm here Sans," the UnderSwap Papyrus, aka Honey, spoke. He came out of his room, entirely beat up.

"What happened!?" Blueberry asked his brother. Honey looked at who was with his brother. His eyes land on Classic and his eye glows.

"Woah, Honey, calm down, he was with us the whole time," Ink said.

"And how do I know you weren't with them? I could have put my brother in danger letting him go to your so called 'meeting'."

"I swear Honey, we would not do anything to Blue," Dream told Honey.

"You are just going to have to prove it. Until then, Blue is going to be right at my side."

Classic looked like he lost. Already, someone has taken his sister, portrayed as him, and then Blueberry was off the team. He looked to Honey and then Ink. Neither of them saying anything.

Classic looks around the battered house and then walked outside, back to a defeated Snowdin. Roofs have crumbled, a giant hole was in the library, even trees are up rooted.

"I know it's not your fault," Red said to Classic. "Honey has no fucking right to call Ink a lier. He should know by now that Ink is only trying to help."

"But what am I supposed to do? UnderSwap is in shambles and my face was used to defeat it. My sister was seen as well."

"We will figure this out. Besides that, we all have your face, or a varient. But you will get your sister back. It just takes a bit of DETERMINATION."

"Pffffft, you did that on purpose."

"Maybe, maybe not. But I'm not the one that lives in the closet."

"R-Red! That's none of your business!"

"I'm just joking Classic." Red whispers a quick 'maybe'. "Just cheer up."

Classic was about to say something but Red's cell phone rings.

"Uh, hey boss," Red said after answering.

"Sans! Where are you." Fell said. He was so loud, Classic could hear him.

"Boss, chill. I was at a meeting with Ink."

"For your information, Classic has just came with another one and completely destroyed UnderFell. Undyne is badly injured and so is half the town."

"What!? Impossible. Classic is righ-...." Red dropped the cell and ran inside. "Ink!"

"Sans? Sans!" Fell tried to reach his brother.

Classic picks up the cell and spoke for the UF Sans. "Don't worry, we will be there soon." Then he hung up right as the group, minus Blueberry came outside.

"Guess who is going to UnderFell," Ink said before opening a portal.

"Don't hesitate to call for back up," Blue reminded the group.

"Don't worry, we might not need it." Ink winked and jumped into the portal after everyone else.

UnderSwap Earlier

"Why are we doing this again?" Calli asks.

"If we don't, we can't make it back to our AU." 'Classic' told her.

"But this doesn't seem right. This town looks like back home."

"I like the thrill of adventure, but I don't see the point in this," Chara agreed.

"I've known those Skeletons for years. I have tried protecting my brother and the rest of UnderTale. This is the only way."

"But...."

"Please?" 'Classic' looks into her eye sockets. "If I had a better one wouldn't I do that plan instead?"

"Yeah, but these are innocent monsters."

"Just trust me Calli? I know this isn't what you expected and I don't want you to give me the cold shoulder."

"Fine, but if anything goes wrong, I'm blaming you."

'Classic' smiled and lead the way out of the woods and into Snowdin. Calli looked up with no emotion and did as she was told to do.

The ground kept shaking. Bones shot up everywhere and Gaster Blasters shooting at different places. The trees lost their leaves, and the ends of branches are scorched.

"What is going on," a skeleton with an orange magic eye walks up to the group. From Calli's perspective, it was Papyrus in a orange hoodie.

"Just some redecoration," 'Classic' says while smirking at Honey.

"I can see that," Honey growls and starts attacking the two skeletons.

*PAPYRUS BLOCKS YOUR WAY*

     Wait, wait, wait, that is not how this story goes!

     Ink, tHat's how iT is in The scRipt

     But this isn't some game or cheesy knock off, Error

     TrUe, But it is in tHe scripT

     Since when did you care about the rules?

     Ever sInce yOu dIdN't

     Oh my stars.... You are soooo unhelpful

"Gah!" Honey is breathing heavily on the ground. He has gash marks all over his body. "Wh-when did you..." Honey coughed. "When did you become s-so powerful?"

"That's for me to know, and for you to never find out." 'Classic' laughed and looked to his 'sister'. "Come on, we still have work to do."

Calli's eyes and thoughts were blank. She new most of the damage was her doing and she felt bad about it. She followed 'Classic' dispite her urge to run away.

👎⚐ ✡□︎✞ ❄❒︎◆︎⬧︎❄ 💣☜ ✡♏︎⧫︎✍︎