What We're Up To

A small knock sounded at the door. Dream turned around to see Drake standing there with gloom clouding his eyes. The smaller sighed and stood up to meet with the other.

"How is she?" Drake asked.

"Stable, but not awake... at this point, I'm not sure if she is going to wake up," Dream looked back at the still skeleton on the bed.

"Don't say that," Drake stated. "You are like- one of the most optimistic skeletons I know. Don't lose hope, she wouldn't want that."

"Heh," the positive guardian closed his eyes. "Here you are, wanting an update and now you are teaching me a lesson." He looked up at the younger one. "Times have changed, haven't they?" Drake nodded.

The two skeletons stood in the room with only silence--the only sound being that of the Soul monitor. At least, it was at first. There was something that pulled at both skeletons; something that they couldn't fully explain. That was until they heard a soft groan coming from the bed.

Dream was the first to make it next to the resting skeleton. He held her hand as she slowly awoke from her long wait of unconsciousness. Her eye lights blinked into existence as she smiled up at her match. 'Hey' Calli mouthed.

"My little starlight," tears pricked at Dream's eyes as he nuzzled her slightly. Calli raised her hand to Dream's cheek. Drake had made a little 'ahem' sound which had a giggle come from the female skeleton.

"So... what happened?" Calli looked between the two other skeletons. "Last I remember, I was standing next to Error before you did your thing for the Gathering."

Drake and Dream exchanged a look with one another. "I'll fill her in, can you grab Blue and Geno?" Drake nodded once more before leaving the room.

~×~

"Hey Geno, may we speak with you a little bit?" Blue asked as he walked up behind the skeleton.

"Sure, Cross seems to be stable for now." The two walked into the main room where everyone was discussing what to do. Reaper was the first to notice and flagged them over.

"Wassup bro," Fresh grinned as Geno sat by Reaper. "You up for telling us what's up?"

"I can only tell you all so much as my memory doesn't seem to serve me quite well currently."

"WhAt dO yoU rEmemBer?"

"Well, after she mentioned it I do remember Ink bringing a skeleton to visit me a few times. I barely remember her and only knew of it after Jen called me old friend."

"You said Ink brought her to you."

"Hey, don't bring me into this," Ink stated nervously as eyes fell on him.

"Keep in mind, at the time I probably only knew Error, Ink, and Fresh. This was in the Save Screen," Geno clarified.

"And you have been jumping around AUs with me for years," Reaper added.

"Millennia probably. Who knows how old Calli's soul actually is or which timeline she is truely from."

"Which could help explain how long it took before her code was recognized in my universe," Classic stated. "It tried to find her timeline code."

"But that doesn't explain what Jen has to do with her situation," Killer questioned.

"We JusT neEd tO chAt wIth jEn," Error stated.

"Hey, could I borrow Geno and Blue real quick?" Drake stated from behind the group. "Dream would like to talk." The skeletons exchanged a look as Blue and Geno got up to follow Drake.

"So-"

"Shh, let Dream share what's needed." Drake opened the door and then softly closed it, waited a few moments as Blue giggled, and then opened the door for the two shorter Skeletons to enter.

"Howdy lovers~" Blue giggled. This made Dream and Calli completely pull away from each other. The light hue of blushes dusted their cheeks.

"You're awake!" Geno smiled as he saw Calli, ignoring the previous motion. The female motioned to Dream to help her sit up as the other three approached the cot. Blue went over to the machines to check on her vitals as Geno gave the skeleton a hug. "How are you feeling, Calli?"

"Tired, a bit bone-afied actually. But in all else, I feel great! A bit heavy on glitches at times though." The skeletons couldn't help but smile at the pun. It's been too long since Calli had made one.

"Vitals seem to be the most stable in the past week," Blue observed. "She might be close to being recovered."

"Thanks Blue," Geno smiled and turned back to Calli. "Here, summon a basic bone attack for me. It might sound dumb but I need to find where your magic is at for handling." Calli started to materialize a bone, but it glitched out in her hand, unable to keep form.

"Her magic should be further along than that-" Blue went off to look at the monitors once more while talking to himself.

"Don't forget about who she is, she's been through a lot."

"I heard... so am I really missing a few more codes?"

"Afraid so, Black hole is in prison currently. But, I'm sure that the other girls will enjoy seeing you awake," Geno confirmed.

"Are they here?"

"Not all of them, but I'm sure they will get here as soon as we mention you're awake," Geno smiled.

"And everyone who helped?"

"In the main room, I can set you up to get out of this place if you would like," Blue smiled.

"That would be delightful."

"I'll get the chair," Drake offered. Blue set the vital machines to be mobile as Geno and Dream helped Calli to get situated so she can easily sit in the wheelchair when Drake gets it.

Everyone can finally see Calli, and maybe some answers can be spoken...

Words of Wisdom

💧🏳💣👈❄✋💣👈💧 ❄👇👈 👌👈💧❄💧❄🏳🔆✋👈💧 ☠👈✝️👈🔆 👇✌✝️👈 ✌ 🚩🙁✌☠

✌🙁🙁 ✋❄ ☠👈👈👎💧 ✋💧 ✌ 👆🏳🏳👎 👈☠👎✋☠👆 ✌👉❄👈🔆 ✌ ❄🏳✝️👆👇 😀🏳✝️🔆☠👈✡