Callis?

"Callis" Calli breathed.

"Okay, what's going on."

The one in the black cloak smiled. Her right eye is completely blown out and the symbol on the base of her hood was a blaster.

The one in the torn up...Everything stood up and walked to Calli and Rose. "We will explain later. But you could totally now figure out what's in that cabnet!" This girl has a similar haircut to Undyne and a chunk of her skull missing.

The cloaked took Calli's had and dashed off while the one with a hole in her head took Rose. Both not forgetting to wave at Mr.Spoon on the way.

"Alright, it's your file, you open it up," the cloaked one mentioned.

"How do we know we can trust you?" Calli questioned.

"The answers would be in your file. And besides that, we made sure to watch over you since you were only a souling."

Calli looked at the key and back to the one in a cloak before nodding. She then went over to the cabnet with her name, unlocked it, and opened to find a drawer almost overfilled with papers.

Calli started to skim through the files. The one in a cloak blocked Calli's way and motioned for her to watch.

The Calli opened up a screen as she lit up the files in a soft blue glow, copying the information onto the screen before passing it to Calli.

The original was outstanded by the motion. "How did you do that!?"

"It's simple. Just have to pull up the codes of a thing or entity."

"Okay, wait... Before we continue in this weird research program, should we at least know your names and such?" Rose pointed out.

The other Callis looked at each other and chuckled to themselves.

"I'm sorry, we got a bit carried away. I'm Ghost while my girlfriend here is Shell." The one in the cloak mentioned. She watched as Shell blushed at the word of 'girlfriend'.

"Uh huh... Calli you said we couldn't fuck each other!"

"No, Ruby said that. I just was too everywhere to say anything."

Calli passed the screen to Rose to look at. She wanted to learn to use this magic. "So, Ghost, how do you create it?"

"The screens? Easy! Think about the codes you want to see and it should pop up in front of you."

Calli took a deep breath, in minutes she pulled up a screen of the codes she needed.

"I normally use the screens to let me help Blooky out. One is so I don't touch the soul. There's a chance I could kill them. And as brother says 'I kill people by touching them'." Ghost smiled at the memory.

"You're Death's sister?" Rose asked.

"Y-yeah." She suddenly became shy on the subject. Shell gave her a small hug.

"And I'm-" Shell was cut off.

"From HorrorTale," Calli read from her screen. "But it also says you both are missing?"

"Well that's because we.... Well... We managed to get away from Gaster and that Sans before any real damage was done." The two girls saw how Shell looked at Ghost's right eye socket.

"We weren't the luckiest, but we stayed alive."

"What happened?" Rose asked.

Shell sighed and started to speak her story:

"I always acted like the older, more responcible of my siblings even though I was the youngest. I would be the only one to help Paps and Sans to not fall into the madness.

One day, Sans got mad at me and said that I had to either leave or be the next meal. So, I stood my ground and stayed, but he wasn't happy.

Eventually, I had to go on my rounds like normal. I was then snatched from my world to be in the experiments.

I managed to sneak away, but I saw another Calli strapped to a table, that being Ghost. I had to think fast and I managed to knock out the Sans there and dodged Gaster.

A machine was already going off when I could free the her. But then when I tried to turn it off, the machine jolted and exploded from a bone attack destroying it.

The her eye was blown out, but I still managed to teleport with her away from Gaster and open a portal to my Snowdin Forest. There, I learned her name and more about her.

I bandaged up her eye while she was trying out hate flirting with me. I was hella annoyed but it was cute.

I find out that we have been in the void for a few days, coming back to a world where no one knows me or of me.

I peeked into my house's window to see Sans being driven with madness. He was crying and laughing all at the same time.

Ghost pulled me into another AU. This one was ReaperTale where I met Toriel, the Goddess of Life. We stayed there for part of the time while Ghost was healing, but we avoided others as much as possible.

On one of the random trips Ghost and I were on, I got to see my brother fighting with a few other Sanses against more Sanses, I almost cried since I let my brother down for leaving him... Or at least it felt like it.

If it wasn't for Ghost... I may have done something dumb. My family is everything to me. She managed to patch my holes."

"And I'm glad I did," Ghost agreed.  "We really only had each other. We didn't know who to trust but when we saw you, we had to watch over ya."

"That's..."

"Also, I believe that one part with I only being partly in the process is why you can use that screen, Cal. It's my magic and you have some," Ghost recognized.

"This is so weird," Rose whined.

"It may be, but it also means all hope is not lost."

~~~
Blep *-*
Another chapter^~^

Im on a roll man!!