She's Tricked

So... Yeah, colourful language this chapter XP

"What the fuck Ink?" Red, the Sans from UnderFell, said. "Why did you bring us here?"

"You know how Papy is when I'm not home," Blue, UnderSwap Sans, added.

"Yes, yes, I know. But we are waiting for Dream before we start. But hopefully it is soon, Classic is in panic," Ink sighs.

"I noticed he didn't seem all that cheerful." Blue looked over to where Classic was pacing.

"What ever happened to him I-" Red started.

"Sorry I'm late!" Dream enters the room through a portal.

"Thank the stars!" Classic walks over to Ink. "Let's get started before I snap the Glitch in two."

"Wow... What got your bones twisted?" Red asks.

"What got my bones twisted!? My freakin' sister is missing and I have no clue where she went!" Classic growls.

"Take a breather Classic. I'm trying my best."

"Wait, when did Classic have a sister? Do I have a sister!?" Blue asks excitedly.

"No, you don't. Classic's sister, Calli, was stolen from his AU. We believe Error took her but he currently doesn't have her."

"What would they want from her?" Dream asks.

"Maybe those fuckers want whatever power she has," Red shrugs.

"What power would she have?"

"... mine..." Classic looks to the floor. "She has my power and maybe more."

"What do you mean your power, your magic?" Blue adds.

"What else? She has the other eye, and I can tell Gaster has experimented on her. Nothing else explains it!"

"Well, I don't give two shits about Gaster. All of them are assholes."

"Back to the situation at hand, we need to find out who has Calli, and why."

"Who all is Error associated with?  She might be with them," Blue suggested.

"The bad Sans's for sure. So she could be with Nightmare, Cross, Dust, Horror, etc, etc," Dream says. "Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if they had her.

Nightmare's Basement

"How long are they going to keep me here?" Calli complains.

"Probably until you join them," Chara says.

"But it is so boring he-" Calli gets cut off by the door opening and someone getting shoved into her.

"What the... Sans! I'm so glad to see you! How'd you get here?"

"I have missed you so much Calli! I had a plan with Ink, but that didn't go so well. Guess you can say that I had a paperjam."

"Really? You come here for puns." Chara grumbles.

"What are you doing here Chara," Sans growled.

"Just tagging along for the ride Comedian," Chara chuckles.

"If you get any ideas, I won't hesitate to kill you."