Christmas Special! Pt. 3

Look! ^^^ I redrew Calli! I even put the Glitch Doll Error gave here at the Magic Gathering!!!

"I am going to kill Sci.... He seriously shouldnt go after Red."

"What's so wrong about it? Blue and Dust are a thing."

"They are alternates, not from the same timeline. Geno is me in the future and Sci is me from the past. If he gets with Red, that means I was with Red for a mini spot in my life."

"Yeesh, Red isn't that bad."

"Anyways, what was up with you earlier?"

"Oh.... Um... Yeah."

"Calli, you can trust me." Classic looked straight at his sister, waiting for the answer.

"You know when I was training, I ended up using Dream's bow thing?"

"Yeah, I was kinda there for it."

"Let's just say we found out that I can use Error's string magic."

"You what!?"

"I tripped, and to catch myself, somehow I used strings. Everyone looked at Error but the strkngs weren't his colour."

Classic was trying to figure this out. But nothing came to mind. "How is it that you can use such magic in the first place?"

"I- I don't know, but I have a feeling that Gentale might know."

"YOU NEED TO APOLOGIZE TO HIM!" Calli and Classic turned their heads to see Fell and Red fighting. Fell shook his head before going off. Red sighs and sees the Undertale siblings looking at him. "Uh, hey guys."

"What was that about?" Calli asked.

"Boss basically said that Geno was weak and I had to pull him away before he made Geno did something dumb."

"That's.... Wow."

"Ya know.... I thought this was to be a Christmas Party, not some weird crap of emotions.... I mean, not that it really matters, we are all together."

"Damn, that's deep Cal. And I thought having Sanses likeing eachother was bad."

"Pfft, its not like you have a thing for Geno."

"What? No! That's not it at all, I just think he's uh... Cool, yeah cool."

"Right."

"Blue you are going overboard with this roleplay," Sci said as he came out of the Kitchen.

"But I did nothing wrong!" Blue said while following Sci.

"You are wanting to brainwash Red! That's going too far!"

"I- that might be too far..."

"You think!?"

"What the fuck are you two talking about?" Red questions the two.

"Nothing!" Sci and Blue said.

"Blue I told you not to do anything dumb," Calli sighed.

"You told me that with about the eggnog."

"I-"

"YOU KNEW!?" Classic shouted.

"Eh.... Ok, gotta go bye!"

"Drake! They are onto me!" Calli said, jumping onto Drake's back.

"Calli? What are you talking about?"

"They know my secrets! I'm done for!"

"You are being over dramatic."

"They will kill me soon..."

"Already tried that with your brother remember?" Death randomly showed up.

"I- where did you come from?"

"Around. Hey, you know where Geno went? I wanna try hate flirting with him again."

"You did what?" Drake asked.

"Hate flirting," Death shrugged.

"I ship it. Let's call it.... ~AfterDeath~" Calli said.

"That's... Wow, I like it. Huh, who knew being shipped with someone gave such a killer name."

"Glad you like it bud," Calli winked. "Go talk to him! Make the ship a thing!"

"You are really something aren't you auntie?" Drake chuckled. Calli blushed being called 'auntie'.

"Why-"

Drake realized his words. "I am so sorry! You remind me so much of her and I-"

"Of who?"

"His aunt from Gentale. He had one too once, with your name. I never met her, but she disappeared suddenly."

"What?"

"It's nothing really..."

"I don't mind, it just caught me off guard."

"And there is a sappy family moment. I'm gonna find Geno," Death left while sipping on his coffee.

"Drake, you said you can't find your home right?"

"Uh, yeah."

"How about you live with me and my bros till we can get Ink to send you home?"

"That's... That sounds great actually. Thank you."

"It's Christmas after all... Nephew."

"Heh, thanks shorty." Calli smacked Drake in the head.

"WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT MY HEIGHT!!!"
((Edward Elric much? Lol))

"Honey, where can someone got to renew their life?" The US!Papyrus looked at Calli as if she was weird. He's not wrong but still.

"Why?"

"Because if not, Someone will be killed and I don't want it on my hands."

"That's a story for another time," Honey chuckled and ruffled Calli's hair. "But I can say that no one is going to die... Today at least."

"Darn... Welp, there is always New Years!"

"You are one of a kind."

"I know."

"Give that back!" Blue runs past with Red's jacket.

"It's mine~" Blue puts on the jacket and does a few turns, dodging the Redbean as he grabs for the jacket.

"Looks like CherryBerry made it up front." Blue and Red stop mid fight and slowly looked at Calli. 'Run' a voice said the the young skeleton right before Blue and Red ran at Calli, half serious, half joking about saying the ship.

"See ya!" Calli drops into a portal and It closed behind her.

'Wait.... I have no clue where where this portal le-' Calli crashed into a tree.
A very loud "oof" spreads through the land as Calli lands on the ground. She sits up and looks around.

~~~
Just a side note, what do you guys think of me making a book on profiling the different AU Sanses?

Just a thought of mine <3