New beginning?

Look! I drew a good Sans! Those with tiktok might have already seen it

~One Month after the terrorizing~

"Sans!" Calli shouted from the banister. "What did Grilby say about ketchup!?"

"Uh, nothing. He never said anything about it." Sans takes a sip from the bottle.

"You forgetful lazybones! He told you to lay off." Calli leans on the back of the counch. "You dont want to make him mad right?"

"What are you getting at?" Sans looks at his sister with confusion.

"I'm just trying to help you out buddy." She slipped the bottle from Sans's hands and started walking upstairs. "Im looking out for you brother."

As Sans tries to figure out what just happened, Calli starts drinking from the bottle of ketchup she just took. "Oh Calli," Sans called. "You could have just said you were jealous." He snapped his fingers as he teleported Calli.

"Saaaaans! Wh-why!? Oh stars it smells in here! Clean your closet every now and then!" Calli called from Sans's closet. "Unlock the door! I can't teleport out!"

Sans laughed to himself and took the bottle of ketchup back. "Better luck next time sis!"

"You two act like some form of twins," Papyrus says while standing in the kitchen doorway with a chefs outfit.

"At least we act like we are family."

"I never really thought about how much I would have liked another sibling, but I'm glad to have Calli around. It's just weird how she randomly showed up."

"Yeah, it's deffinatly nice to have another hand around the house."

"Oh can it Sans, you never helped in the first place."

"Yep, that's because I left it for someone cool like you."

"Sans! Get me out of your closet!!!"

"You heard her brother."

"Ugh, fine." Sans snapped his fingers and Calli was back in the main room.

"Are you trying to kill me!?"

"Aren't you supposed to be a soul of patience?"

"Aren't you supposed to be justice?"

"Stop bickering you two, my spaghetti will be almost done

"Thanks Pap!" Both say then glare at each other. "Bonehead, snaggle tooth, soul eater, warper!" The siblings glare at eachother before loosing their seriousness in a ball of laughter.

"Someone who doesn't know our story would be so confused!" Calli laughed.

"Yeah, and you call me Lazybones!"

"I at least clean up after myself."

"But you even steralize your room. Not even Paps does that!"

"If you lived in the void most of your life, you would too."

"Was it that bad?"

"Eh..." Calli booped her brother where his nose should be and teleports into the kitchen.

"Calli!" Sans teleports after her.

"Could you two knock it off? MTT will be here soon and I don't want you both to scare him off."

"What is the bucket of bolts coming here for?" Sans glances at his brother.

"Well, I..." Dispite how much he tried to hide it, Calli could still see the orange dusting Papyrus's cheeks.

"Explain no more," the youngest giggled and winked. "You will be fine bro."

"Okay, what am I missing here?" The eldest looks at his siblings.

"Just a bit of bromance~" Calli teased, making Papyrus turn into a neon sign.

"Calli, c-can you be a dear little sister and let my marshmallow in when he gets here?" Papyrus freezes in place, he blinks and starts shooing his siblings out of the kitchen. "I-I need to consitrate on my d-date- I m-mean pasta."

"Someone just stuttered~" Calli giggled.

Sans stands there trying to put together the hints his brother dropped accidentally. 

"I might even grab candles to lighten the mood," Calli added to Sans's confused state.

Something seemed to click in the shorter skeleton's mind. His eyes go fully dark as Calli faintly hears glass breaking. "I-I.... Uh..."

Calli giggled as there was a knock on the door. She helped Sans sit at the couch and opened the door to see Mettaton. "Paps has been expecting you MTT, he's cooking right now. But come in, he will be done soon."

"Thank you Darling," He smiles and enters the house.

"Aren't you going to say 'Hi' Sans?" Calli smirked.

Sans blinked and shooked his head before slightly waving at Mettaton.

Calli teleported into the kitchen to a skeleton who was talking to himself. "Your knight in shining armor is here Paps. Sans is still contiplating the whole situation, so you are fine."

"Thanks Calli," Papyrus sighed. "But I can't help but worry. I never truely dated anyone before and I know Sans isn't on the nicest terms with Marshmallow."

"I think it's cute. It's about time you two became a thing, I was hoping it would be soon and now here it is!"

"Thanks for supporting me sister." Papyrus ruffled Calli's hair. "Hopefully Sans can learn a thing or two from you."

"Who knows? He might already have, or he's about to kill MTT. Either way we know it can be handled."

"What am I going to do with you?" Papyrus chuckled. "Tell the boys the spaghetti is ready will you? I will start plating it for them."

Calli did a mock salute before running into the living room. "FOOD'S READY!" She shouted into her older brother's ear.

"Shut the hell up Calli!" Sans groaned.

"Nope~ Imma bug ya till you do something about it~"

"Why you-" Sans held up a fist, glowing with magic.

"Shhh~ calm your bones 'oh great one', your food could be wasted."

"You two are quite something," Mettaton laughed.

"I know, but food is ready. Paps is plating it as we speak."

"Then lets go compliment the cheif shall we?"