Caught

Look^^^ Another bad drawing lol

"I knew something didn't seem right!" Outer's voice comes from somewhere.

Calli opened her eyes to see the Sans of the AU infront of her face.

"Your magic aura is definatly something. It's easy to pick out a phoney from the real thing. But I didn't expect to find you like this," Outer said as he offered to help Calli up which she gladly took.

"I guess you're right there Outer. Man though, that was the best nap since Nightmare took me." Calli stretched and poped her joints.

"Living with Nightmare has it's moments.... Waaaaaaaait Nightmare!?"

"Got a problem with it?"

"Not only does everyone think you are with them, but Nightmare captured you!?"

"I just said that right?"

"Yes, yes.... No one is going to like this... And definatly not like how you are, but the tenicles look good on ya, the colour too."

"Stop messing around and tell me why you decided to approach me."

"Because you are you! Calli, you are a friend to themand me. Lust is miserable trying to play as you. And before you ask, yes I can tell it is Lust because he still has his aura around him."

"Horror will be happy to hear that... Or pissed... He is really stressed over not seeing Lust for a month now."

"I bet. We need to get you back to everyone, can you put away this substance?"

"I don't know how, it's the one magic thing I don't know how to return."

"Are we going to have a problem over here?" Killer walked up behind Outer with Horror, Remorse, and Six.

"Nope, just chatting with my buddy!" Calli smiled.

"You sure? Outer looks pretty scared to see us," Six chuckled.

"Actually, he was about to show me something here. Just let Nightmare know that I'm not going to far, ok boys?"

"Fine," Killer growled a sigh. He motioned for Remorse and Six to go back to the clearing. Calli didn't miss seeing Killer winking at Outer before following either.

"Someone has a crush~" Calli teased.

"Shut up!" Outer blushed.

"Hehe, wait till I tell Ink!" Calli ran off.

"Hey! Wait!" Outer followed.

Calli stopped suddenly before she ran into the clearing with her friends and teleported into a tree.

"Where did your excitement go?" Outer asked as he teleported next to her.

"What would they say? I'm like this and Lust is over there as me right now..."

"I'm going to have 'Calli' come over here and then we will decide ok?"

"Yeah, I'll stay in this tree."

Calli watched as Outer teleported to the group and started to talk with everyone. Dust kept saying he would like to come with just in case, and Lust agreed. Classic finally let them go and the three Sanses walked over to Calli's hiding spot.

"So what did you need Outer?" Outer just pointed up and Calli jumped down from the tree.

"N- Nightmare!?" Lust shouted and Dust covered his mouth.