Valentine's Special Pt. 3

"Dream, are you all right?" Ink asked. Dream was laying on Calli, his energy completely drained.

"Usually you have enough energy to run a generator," Galaxy agreed.

"I'm just drained..." Dream sighed.

"Even I can tell," Lust added.

"Same here!" Cross stated.

"I'm fine, I swear."

Ink sighed and decided to pass on getting the info from him. He even shooed the others away to leave Dream to his fiancé ((oooh chills)).

"Are you sure you're all right? We can head home early if you want," Calli asked as she stroked his head.

"I'll be fine Calli, there isn't anything wrong with me."

"If you are so su-"

"Valentine Tacos for everyone!" Blue cheered as he walked out with a platter of heart shaped tacos.

"They look delicious love," Dust said as he easily swiped the platter out of Blue's reach, planting a kiss on his cheek.

"Meanie..." Blue pouted.

"Awe, I'm just helping you out bucko." Dust smirked and placed the tacos on a table.

"If I wasn't trying to care for a souling, I would so kick you butt right now."

"That's what you get for marrying a fucking murderer," Ruby chuckled.

"But I love him, so it's chill."

"And you loving him is the only reason he is alive to this day," Honey joked.

"I probably have gone through worse."

"Do we get to eat or what?" Cross chuckled. "Food is my energy source."

"Go ahead! I made plenty!" Blue cheered.

"Want me to get you some, Dream?" Calli offered.

"Yeah, but I dont want you to move... You're a comfy pillow."

"Then I dont have to physically move, I have magic remember." Calli used her magic to grab tacos and put two on a plate for them both and bring it closer.

"Thanks sweetheart."

"Why dont you ever do that for me?" Red whined to Classic.

"That's because I am not Calli, I am me and you cant do anything about it, you love me too much," Classic snuggled into Red. "Besides, I am much better to you than you think~"

"Not here," Red squirmed.

"If you do, I just might have to join~" Lust smirked.

"Bad Lust, you are only mine," Horror smacked Lust.

"But it's a great opportunity."

"Sorry bro, but you should stay true to your hubby," Rose pointed out.

"Totally uncool brah," Fresh added.

"Can we not have you guys hovering over us? It is fucking annoying."

"Is someone learning my language? I'm touched!" Red cooed.

"Shut up before I make ya," Classic playfully growled.

"I hope at least one of those is for me Reaper," Geno stated as he watched Death carry five tacos on a plate.

"Nah, they are all for me and Gothy, none for you dearest," Death teased.