Artifacts and Dustberry Love

Cross and Dust entered the castle once more. Their inventories were full of the missing artifacts.

"Let's get these to Nightmare so I can leave," Dust growled.

"Been fun working with you too dipshit," Cross muttered.

"He should be in his study," Killer said without looking up from his book.

"Since when did you read?" Dust asked.

"Ever since I was given a book, you ok with that asshole?" Killer threatened.

"Chill dude. Come on Dust, before we get our eyes gorged out and live the life of Killer," Cross smirked.

"What you say about me!?"

"Nothin about ya."

Killer growled as Cross and Dust went off to Nightmare's study.

"Let's see what you found," If Nightmare hasn't lived with Dust and Cross for so long, no one in the room would have been able to tell that the octopus was excited.

"Chill, you are like a child on christmas," Cross laughed.

"You would be too when your plans can work in your favour." Cross and Dust chuckled slightly before spreading what they had on the table.

"Excellent, excellent... You two did wonderfully. Now get out, and see if Lust can come in, I need to speak with him."

"Sure... Senpai..." Cross muttered the last part sarcastically.

"Nightmare?" Lust knocked on the door.

"Come in," He says from inside.

Lust enters the Dark study, he was quite nervous since he wasn't actually part of Nightmare's team, only the boyfriend of one of the members. Anything could happen to him.

"Have a seat," Nightmare told the worried skeleton. "This will be a nice, friendly chat."

Lust sat on the couch, he made sure to keep aware of his surroundings. The darkness didn't help a bit.

"I've heard that you are friends with the girl," Nightmare stated calmly.

"Girl? What girl?"

"Damn it, you know what girl!" Nightmare growled then pinned lust to the wall. "Here's the deal slut, I need the girl's powers and you are going to help me get her."

Lust looked straight at Nightmare, he could feel the leader's breath in his face. Nightmare pulls out a stone, it glowed a shallow lavender colour.

"This is going to help. You just need to have her touch this and you will be scott free. After doing something for me with it."

Lust looked at the stone and back to Nightmare, unsure of what to do. "I- I..."

"Come on Lusty~ do it for Horror. Quicker this is done with, the sooner you can do anything you want with him." Nightmare backed up and pulled the stone closer to him. "If not~ I guess you can kiss your boyfriend goodbye"

"Y-you can't do that," Lust growled.

"I think I can. You don't know how many pieces I can break his oh so fragile body into. Missing part of his skull is nothing compared to what I can do."

Lust let out a shaky breath. He looked Nightmare straight in the eye. "I-I'll do it, for my boo."

"Excellent, excellent!" Nightmare chuckled as he handed Lust the stone.

The smaller skeleton hesitantly took the stone and turned it around in his hands. Almost immediately, the stone started to take Lust's magic and the stone glowed brighter. As Lust started to become fatigued, the stone dulled out.

Lust shook his head and put the stone in his pocket. Nightmare has disappeared and the study's door was open. He got off the couch, half walking and half stumbling out.

Right before Lust fell, Horror caught his boyfriend. The door shut behind them.

"What happened in there?" Horror asked with worry.

"He- m-my first assignment." Lust clutched his skull as Horror lead Lust to their bedroom.

"Come on... Let's get you to bed."

'Finally, I can go see Blue.' Dust thought to himself. He tossed on his hoodie to become 'Dune' and opened a portal to Underswap.

"Dune!" Shortly after, Dust gets tackled by a blue bullet.

"Happy to see you too Love."

"We still have that Christmas Date of ours coming up~" Blue boops Dust's nose.

"And I have everything planned out babe." Dust smiled as he hears Blue's giggles.

Blue pulled Dust down into a kiss. To not break such a beautiful sight, Dust picked up Blue and teleported onto Blue's couch.

"I love you, ya know. I just wish you didn't have to work for such a psycho." Blue layed his head on Dust's shoulder.

"Same here, but I can't leave without being killed for treason." Dust started to stroke the back of Blue's head. "But I will find a way, and we can actually raise our own family then."

"Sounds wonderfull boo. I wonder what Papy would do if we end up with a family."

"I think~ that he would be proud of you. It would show him that you can handle yourself. That and he would have a little neice or nephew to spoil."

The last statement made Blue blush. "Yeah... If you had a son or daughter, what would you name them?"

This time, Dust blushed. "I think Sprinkle or Fury would fit nicely. It holds your personality and what people know me by."

"Sprinkle.... Fury..... Sprinkle and Fury!" Blue played around with the names some more and giggled. "I love it!" Blue kissed Dust once more. "Even better, you came up with it."

"Hope you two don't have a secret yet to share," Honey leans on the back of the couch, spooking the two Sanses.

"Papyrus! Why did you do that?" Blue whined, Honey chuckled.

"I want to know the gossip between you two talking about names."

"Well, it us just a daydream of ours. You know we can't do anything until I get away from Nightmare for good," Dust says while still cuddling Blue.

"Indeed. But if you were talking about a baby bones, I am willing to help."

"Papy," Blue whines as he burries his head into Dust's hoodie.

"Fine, I'm going to my room then, wake me up when you need somethin."

Once Honey teleported into his room, Dust lifted Blue's chin, "you know I wouldn't mind if we started something a little more... What can I say~ Loveable?"

"Oh my stars Dust, really?" Blue chuckled.

Dust then kissed Blue on his cheek between his words, "Yes *kiss* really *kiss* I *kiss* F-ing *kiss* love *kiss* you."

Blue was in a fit of giggles. "I love you too weirdo."

"Weirdo!?" Dust stopped his kisses. "I feel offended!"

"I guess we all can if we truely love our offenders," Blue grinned.

"You are so cute, I could just eat you up! Or even put you in a neko suit to be even cuter."

"Babe, your gay side is showing."

"Who gives a flying flip about my gay side?"

"Me~" Blue gave Dust another passonate kiss.