Glitchy Planning

"You got to hide me!" Dust gasped. "They're coming.... I-"

*Smack

"You are so fucking annoying at times Dust. What happened?" Nightmare questioned.

"The four of us: Cross, Killer, Horror, and I got back our senses after a bit. We made an escape plan and went for it. Unfortunately, Cross and Killer are back under their control, and Horror was captured when we tried to escape. I wouldn't have gotten this far if Failsafe didn't help out!"

"How did you make it here then? If you used a portal, then you wouldn't be running still," Abyss pointed out.

"It'5 n0t hI$ faUlT, i t0lD h1m tO." Failsafe looked away. "If Do0dl3 caUghT us.... She w0μlD h@v3 boTh 0f oUГ heAd5."

"How do we trust you?" Drake glared.

"You don't," Nightmare muttered.

"Can we just take this inside? Maybe Failsafe can help us! I mean, she has before," Abyss shyly smiled.

"Failsafe, it's so good to see you," Ink smiled. "I apologize in advance for you not being to see Error-"

"WhO am I nOt tO seE?" Error stated as he entered the room.

Ink got up and made his way to his mate. "You should be resting!"

"I'm fiNe iNky," Error kissed the other's forehead. "I haVe coMe bAck fRoM worSe." Ink pouted slightly. "Don'T be A sOur Puss, mY sIsteR is hEre."

"F-fine... But you better sit when you talk with her!"

Error chuckled softly and pecked Ink's cheek before going over to his sister. "So, wHaT bRingS yOu hEre?"

"I c@n'T sAy mμc}{, bUt D0od|3 iS plAnn1Ng s0mEth1nG bIg... I-I dOn'T kNow @nYm0r3... Sh3 iS acTinG 5o $trAngEly, mOre SenIle."

"Doodle was always a crazy one..." Ink agreed.

"BuT sh3 tEaMed uP w1tH SanSes... I wOrГy fOr m¥ tEam aS sec0nd coMmAnD, but-"

"YoU doN't knOw How tO helP..." Error thought on it and then leaned over to whisper something in Failsafe's ear.

"WoUlD th@t wOrk? I hAv3n't evEn s3en h!m foR y3aГs."

"He iS the bEst aT whAt he Does. Pair HiM wIth GhoSt anD fResh, yOu goT an unStopPabLe tEam."

"If w3 sAve Cr0s5, then hE cAn hElp to0!"

"What are you two going on about?" Ink was curious.

"Our seCret wEapoN."

"I don't see anything... Are you sure it's here?" Drake asked.

"Error did say to come here..."

"We are in the right place alright! This broski always has had a thing about other rad skellies due to all the unrad ones."

"How do we lure him out.... Drake, you are part human correct?" Geno mentioned.

"In a sense. Why?"

"Disguise yourself as a lost soul."

"Is that smart?" Geno shrugged.

"If you dudes are done, we have visitors," Fresh stated as he motioned to a glitchy skeleton near them. At the sight, Drake.   jumped; Geno just looked at the skeleton.

"₩€||    }{€||¤   t¤    ¥¤μ" the Papyrus smiled. "!    d¤^t    ^¤Гm@||¥     Г€©€!v€   &쀧t§"

"Sorry 'bout that, but we came to ask for help. On behalf of Error and Failsafe," Drake offered.

"D¤^t   t€||   m€   }{€  |¤§t   }{!§    m!^d   @&@!^"

"Notin' to it broski. Error dawg wants your help against Doodle."

"!m   ^¤t   §¤    §μГ€   @b¤μt    t}{@t.    ¤^€...    !m    §¤ГГ¥    bμt..."

"Please Papyrus? You might be the only one that can help us."

"!m    §¤ГГ¥,   !    ©@^^¤t     }{€|p.     ¥¤μ.   p|€@§€    §€^d   t}{€m   m¥ Г€&μ@Гd§   ¥¤μГ    p@t}{   ! ©@^^¤t   f¤||¤₩    &¤¤db¥€"

A portal opened up below the three skeletons. They fell through untill they hit the ground in a random AU.

"That son of a-"

"Can you blame him?" Geno sighed. He looked at the space above him.

"I'm not one for emotes but that broseph knows somethin' we don't."

"That's all he will do??? We have to go back!"

"Don't you see it yet? We can't win! Doodle is like the most powerful leader out there and now that she is free-"

"It's not me who can't see! You can't win untill you fight for what's right. I would rather to not see the multiverse up in smoke." Drake stormed off, using his claws to open a portal.

"Come on dude-"

"Leave him... We all die sometime."

"We need a plan not some assumption. None of us has battled Blackhole in years!"

"If you can't tell our main team leaders are out of commission. Dream is in a medical unit, Calli is under Chara's control, the Papyri are captured, and I'm the only one stable enough to come up with something," Nightmare growled.

"We Have sOmeoNe BehInd thE eneMy liNes, iF tHere iS moVemEnt wE Will kNow," Error put forward.

"What if she betrays us? She is a Calli and a bad one!"

"My siSter iSn'T lIke thAt," he growled. "Let'S jUsT geT a pLan StArted. SooNer wE stOp bLacKhoLe, soOner We cAn hElp thOse trAppEd."

"I'm with Error on this. Blackhole may be powerful, but we can catch them by surprise," Dust mentioned.

"And about our siblings?" Death asked.

"We save them along the way. Who knows, we can save more then just the hostages," Nightmare grinned.

"Exactly."

"Sup broskis, some unrad news. Your radical broseph turned to not be so rad."

"In other words, he sends his reguards."

"FuCk... WaiT wHerE iS DrakE?"

"Went out for some air," Geno shrugged as he walked over to Death.

Nightmare grumbled some words while the others sighed.

"Blue? Why aren't you sitting with Dust?"

"That isn't him..." Blue looked to the ground. "My Dust wouldn't be such a rookie."

Ink looked at him in puzzlement and looked at Dust.

"Do me a favour Ink, stay away from him. I don't need you hurt and in the care unit like Dream."

~~~
Do I really need to say anything here?

Just wanted to note that I will start editing the previous chapters a tad bit because I just cringe when I read them because of how bad they are. Sorry if it becomes a spam thing!