She's a Skeleton

"Undyne!? What are you doing!" Sans shouts.

"I'm protecting my best friend!" She throws another Spear at Calli.

"Undyne! Stop!" Frisk pleads.

"I did nothing to them, fish face," Calli growls.

"Come and get me punk," Undyne taunts.

"I think I'm going to stay right here," Calli fires back.

"Stop it, both of you! This will be a worthless fight," Sans states.

"Then I won't make it so," Undyne sneers.

Sans checks Calli's stats. He memorized Undyne's, but Calli is a mystery. "How can this be..." He mutters, looking at her stats.

Every time Undyne attacks, Calli dodges easily. Undyne would even do multiple attacks at once, and Calli would dodge them.

"Why won't you take a hit!" Undyne growls.

"Because I'm smarter than you think," Calli mocks.

Undyne throws another attack. Calli barely dodges it, the spear slicing her cheek.

"So this is how you wanna play? Let's play" Cali smirks and looks right at Undyne. Her right eye glowing a blue colour.

"Woah..." Undyne breaths, but she shook her head and growled. "That doesn't change anything."

She goes for another attack, but Calli has other ideas. She raises her hand, bones of white and blue shoot up. This time, Undyne dodges.

"You seriously did that!?"

"Yes," A Gaster blaster appears behind Calli. "And I think it is best if you stand down."

"That is enough! Both of you!" Sans growls.

"No problem." Calli puts away her Gaster Blaster and her eye goes back to normal.

"I will do that for you Sans," Undyne huffs.

"First of all, Why did you attack Calli!?" Sans asks, annoyed.

"Looked like she was trying to hurt little dude over there," Undyne answers.

"And second of all-"

"Sans?" Papyrus says. Sans turns to his brother and he points at Calli's cheek.

The older brother takes a look at what Papyrus was talking about. The place where Calli's cheek got cut wasn't bleeding. In fact, it looked like a rubber masking, and white showed underneath.

"Second of all... Calli?" She turns to face Sans. He walks up to her and he places a finger at where the skin was. She doesn't even flinch.

"What the..." Sans mutters. He pulls slightly at the skin, it easily pealed off, showing a skeleton face underneath.

"It can't be!" He peals more off, exposing Calli's face.

"Is something wrong Sans?" Calli asks.

"E-everything is fine," he lies. "But how did you do those moves?"

"I just knew... I guess."

"We will talk about this later... For now though, I need to calm down Paps. This has been a lot for him."

"Ok Sans," Calli says looking down.

"I'm just going to go see Alphys then," Undyne huffs.

"I'll go to the Inn... I'm sorry I didn't help Calli," Frisk said.

"You will be staying with me and Paps," Sans says sternly to Calli

"O-ok Sans."

"Alright Paps, lets take you home" Sans attempts to comfort his brother from everything that happened. "I'm sure this will all be explained tomorrow."

Papyrus nods and follows Sans. Calli follows shortly afterward. It seemed like a long walk. Everything was quiet and sacrid. Like if one sound would shatter something.

After they make it back home, Sans tells Calli to stay outside while he tucks in his younger brother. She sits on the front step, thinking about what happened.

"You're a fool Calli... Why did you do that? There was no reason! Everything has a reason! Why was there none?"

☟︎♏︎●︎●︎□︎ ❍︎⍓︎ ♍︎♒︎♓︎●︎♎︎
((Sorry if I mess up this part))

"Wh-whose there" Calli looks around, but no one was there.

👎︎□︎■︎⧫︎🕯︎⧫︎ ♋︎♍︎⧫︎ ⬧︎□︎ ⬧︎♒︎⍓︎ ♍︎♋︎●︎●︎♓︎

"How do you know my name!?"

👌︎♏︎♍︎♋︎◆︎⬧︎♏︎📪︎ ⍓︎□︎◆︎ ♋︎■︎♎︎ ♓︎✍︎ ⬥︎♏︎ ♋︎❒︎♏︎ □︎■︎♏︎ ♓︎■︎ ⧫︎♒︎♏︎ ⬧︎♋︎❍︎♏︎

"Y-you can't be!" Her right eye starts glowing.

🏱︎□︎□︎❒︎ ♍︎♋︎●︎●︎♓︎📪︎ ♋︎●︎●︎ ♋︎●︎□︎■︎♏︎📪︎ ♌︎⍓︎ ♒︎♏︎❒︎⬧︎♏︎●︎♐︎📬︎ ✋︎❍︎ ⧫︎♒︎♏︎ □︎■︎●︎⍓︎ □︎■︎♏︎ ♒︎♏︎❒︎♏︎ ♎︎♋︎❒︎●︎♓︎■︎♑︎

The door behind Calli opens slowly. "G-Go away!" She hits someone with a bone attack.

"Well someone was a bit bone-afied," The someone said. Calli looks and sees Sans.

"Oh my.... Sans! I'm so sorry! I w-was hearing voices and I-I didn't know you were right there!"

Sans sighs, "I understand, it's not your fault that you were scared." He sits on the steps next to Calli.

"Do you understand anything about yourself and that power of yours?" Sans looks at Calli with no emotion.

"I just know how to use it. I don't even know why I have it. All of the energy flows into my right eye and I feel like I can control anything."

She acts so much like me... What is up with this Skeleton? Sans thinks to himself.

"Calli, power alone can't give you anything. Everyone has their own source of power as well. You and I, we share a power. And that power from one person. Don't think too hard on it kid, I made a spot on the couch for you when your ready to come inside." Sans gets up and heads inside.

"Yeah..." Calli turns back to look at Snowdin, and then down to her hands.

"What did he mean?" She clenches her hands into fists "Why am I so different from everyone here..."

"I'm so stupid!" Her eye and hands glow a blue colour. "...What even am I?" She sighs and puts out the magic.

Calli starts scratching off the skin a bit, "And I should get this off..." She gets up and stretches her back. "They should have something that I can use to wash up at."

Calli goes inside, but she didn't realize Sans was still listening the whole time.