The Switch

"It would be so much easier to do this with Ink's magic," Cross sighed.

"Definatly, but you gotta respect what he's doing," Dust states as he helps move crap around.

"We don't want anything bad to happen with him. I wonder if Calli can use his creator magic, she has proven to use many other's magic," Dream remarked.

"Yeah, but she doesn't seem to be able to use all the different types. I believe she has yet to use Abyss's telekinesis," Classic adds.

"Or my use of anti-gravity," Outer calls from above.

"We are also unsure of how many Sanses and Callis are used to make her soul," Dream pointed out.

"EitHer wAy, shE iS faMilY to aLl oF Us reAllY."

"Wow! Error has said something kind for once!" Killer snickered.

"I cAn stiLl sMasH yoUr sKuLl iN," Error growled.

"Let's not bicker and finish cleaning up Zephyr's AU shall we?" Lust asks.

"Anything for you Lusty~" Horror says.

"Fuck guys, get a room!" Red groaned.

"Oh! Remorse, Six! That's where you two went."

"Yeah, we had things to do," Six adjusted his red hoodie.

"Where is everyone?" Remorse asked.

"Over there. Follow me and I'll show ya!"

"Actually, could you take this over there?" Six hands over a canister.

"Uh, sure!"

"Hey guys! I got something-" Because of Cross running, he tripped. The canister flew and opened upon impact with the ground.

"Cross! Be careful!" Nightmare helped Cross up.

"Sorry Senpai..."

Nightmare looks over at the canister and goes to pick it up. "Oh no...."

"Jesus Christ Cross, what did you break open?" Dust complained.

"I dunno, but I'm kinda tired..." Classic passed out onto the ground.

"That sounds like a damn good... Idea..." Red agrees as he passed out.

Nightmare watched everyone fall victim to what the canister held. Dust, Horror, Error, Drake, Honey, Papyrus, Lust, Outer, Killer, Dream, Cross, they all passed out. Nightmare shortly passed out after everyone else.

"How long does it take to clean all that up?" Calli complained.

"A while, but with everyone it shouldn't have taken this long," Ink shared.

"Should we go check up on them?" Blue asked.

"We should... It really worries me that we haven't heard from any of them. It's a big group," Calli sighed.

"I'll ask Papy how it's going." Blue pulled out his phone and texted his brother.

"I hate not being able to use my magic, I could teleport over there and figure out what's taking so long," Ink groaned as he shoved a pillow onto his face.

"But it's for a good cause. Don't wanna hurt the lil guy," Calli said. "Actually, would you mind if I see the soul?"

"Y-you wanna see it?" Ink blushed as he peaked over the pillow.