The Visit

My mom loves me! She got me Sans-sational gifts!!! Thanks mom <3

"Lust? What are you doing here?" Sans asked his alternate.

"I'm friends with Calli, I asked if I can come over and she said I could."

"I don't-"

"Lust! Hi!" Calli ran down the stairs and hugged her friend.

"When did you two meet?" Sans aaked.

"The Magic Gathering. We've been talking since," Lust smiled.

"Come on, I got something to show ya!" Calli pulled Lust up to her room, leaving a slightly upset Sans behind.

"So what do you want to show me?"

"This!" Calli moved a poster to show a shelf inbedded into her wall.

"Oh holy Jesus...  That is something I never expected you to have."

On the shelf had two dolls. The backboard had a pentagram with slots for pictures on it and on the walls on the shrine. Two candles, one red and one white, sat in either corner of the shrine.

"I just need some fashion help. I can't find anything to use to symbolize Death and Geno."

"I can~...." Lust used his magic and a red scarf and black robe appeared into his hands.

"Oh my stars! That will work! Thank you!" Calli grabbed the clothes and put them on the dolls. She then goes under her bed and starts putting up random pictures of Death and Geno. In one picture, it looked like the two were cuddling.

"That is so cute! But seriously, who knew you could be so into such magic?"

"It's a talent of mine." Calli touched two ends of the pentagram and it glowed pink. The light spread to the rest of the pentagram and she hid the cubby back away.

"You, my dear, are one special skelly," Lust chuckled.

"I know."

Lust placed his hands in his pockets and felt the stone still in his possession. He stiffened as he remembered why he wanted, no, needed to come over.

"Calli, I..." Lust didn't want to do it, he couldn't wothout feeling bad.

"You can tell me, don't need to hide anything."

Cross poped up silently behind Calli and motioned Lust to stay quiet about his presence.

"I found this stone the other day that I wanted to show you." Lust pulled out the lavender stone and showed Calli.

"That's so cool! Can I hold it?

"You sure? Its from my personal collection."

"Yes! I'll be careful with it! Please Lust?"

"If you are sure." Lust handed Calli the stone, it began to glow once she touched it.

"The magic in this is strong... Where did you fi- urk-" The stone flashed blue and Calli was clutching her chest, her magic being drained into the stone.

"I-I'm so sorry," Lust looked away from Calli. Cross came around and patted Lust's back.

"You make Nightmare proud," Cross chuckled.

"What did you do-" Calli passed out and Lust caught her.

"Grab the stone, I will take her to the castle. I will be back with instructions from Nightmare." Cross teleported away with Calli's unconscious body.

Lust picked up the lavender and blue stone. He felt the energy surging in the stone for a second before blue sparks rushed up his arm.

He saw diamonds piece together on his arms and the rest of his body. They left a pinching feeling as the diamonds glowed.

The diamonds covered him and the glow brightened, becoming almost blinding. Lust let out a muffled cry of pain as his world turned black.

"Wakey, wakey Lusty~" Cross woke the skeleton on the ground.

"What time is it?" Lust sat up, his body was sore from earlier.

"It's time for you to get up and start work. I got your next instructions from Nighty." Cross hands Lust a note.

Lust grabbed the note and read:

I see you pulled through, Lust. Now time for you to take Calli's place for a bit. You know her well enough now. That stone gave you a fraction of her power so you can use her magic as long as the stone is in your possession. And don't forget to change your clothes before Classic finds out.

~Nightmare

"Be a good boy Lust, and we will see you after a while." Cross left and Lust stayed there on the floor for a bit longer before attempting to stand.

"Change my clothes..." Lust muttered. "Why would I need to do that?"

He saw his reflection in the mirror. But he didn't see himself. Instead, he saw Calli's face, Calli's body in his clothes.

"Oh stars... This isn't good... I'm so sorry, Calli..." Lust quickly finds Calli's spare clothes and threw them on.

Lust was just putting his original clothes in a box to put in the closet when Classic knocked on the door. 'I should at least play the part for now...' He decided.

"You two better not be doing something in there."

"We were not." Lust opens the door. "Besides, his papyrus needed him back home for something."

"Good, I don't really like that guy. I don't want him hurting you by being all.... lusty and crap."

"I can handle myself bro."

"I know, but still.... Let's go to Grillby's ok?"

"Yeah, let's go."

"Ugh...." Calli woke up in a very familiar dark place, but she wasn't in the room she was placed for capture. She was actually in a room with a bed, desk, wardrobe, and other average furniture.

She sat up and looked around the dark room. She found the switch on a lamp and flicked it on. The light filled the room except for one corner.

"You're finally up I see," a smirk was seen from the shadows. "I've wanted you here for a while Calli. And now I do," The voice chuckled. "And don't be fooled by the sappy story earlier. That was of the past."