Memories

"I can't get it out of my head. That was a week ago and I still can't believe it..." Calli sighed.

"Gentle hasn't given answers yet either," Dream added.

"Have we even found Drake?" Galaxy asked.

"Nope... That's still a mystery."

"I hope he is okay..." Rose sighed.

"It's just not fair!" Calli slammed her fist on a table.

"Woah, babe no need to be violent," Dream told her.

"Do you know how hard it is to not be when you have someone with answers but they won't share it?"

"Well yeah, but violence doesn't solve anything. If it did, then our worlds would be dead in a flash."

"Dead in a flash... But couldn't life come from a flash of the past?"

"What do you mean by that Cal?" Galaxy asked.

"I mean, it's completely plausible if... Oh that will be hard to explain," Calli muttered to herself.

"What are you talking about? I need english," Rose added.

"Magic, Gaster, and more magic, this idea is crazy, but completely possible."

Calli created some form of portal, but it acted more like a TV screen.

"Remember what Gentle said here?"

Gentle growled when the portal closed. He turned around to face the others, his eyelights missing. "So you were the one who turned him?"

"Uh what?" Calli asked.

"Heh... I knew I couldn't trust you since you went to the gathering..." Gentle chuckled and his eye lit up. "You took him from me."

Dream and Nightmare got up and pushed the others behind them. They were ready to protect Calli and the others.

"You won't get to touch them," Dream growled.

"They did nothing," Nightmare agreed.

"They aren't the only ones that I blame. You 'gods' think you are all mighty and can change what is there. Ha! You can't change the past. You can't change the evil that is them!"

"What are you talking about?" Nightmare questioned.

"Haven't you put it together already? They are the plegue. Callis shouldn't exist! Oh hoho! If she wasn't here I would have never had to deal with her treachery..."

"You son of a bitch," Ruby growled.

"He was talking about Callis."

"But what about Callis?"

"Oh! He mentioned that we are the plegue and treachery of some kind," Rose pointed out.

"Exactly, he has a strong dislike to us for what she did. She in this case is Calli, or rightfully GenTale!Calli. But he was always so... Happy? I don't know if that's the word for it."

"But our question is why... Can you show is every time you met Gentle? It might give us a clue," Dream mentioned. Calli nods and skips back to show the Magic Gathering.

"Alright missy," Nightmare growled. "I am not someone you want to tick off."

"No really? I thought you were all sunshine and rainbows!"

"You- grr... I just wanted to say that your magic levels are astonishing, a real prize winner. Be careful with it since you don't know who is going to snatch it from you."

"Oops, too fa-"

"Nah, I wanna see this now," Dream chuckled. "But in reality, I'm just curious."

"Those imbeciles are going to be the death of me," he growled.

"You aren't already? Shocker," Calli huffed.

"That hurts," Nightmare fake pouted. I just rolled my eyes.

"Remember that one time Error brought you to me?" His voice was cold and sly.

"Oh the time you tried to have Dust and I dust the AUs?"

"Not my point, Calli. I meant when I would treat you with respect despite the others."

"So when you tried to starve me."

"Alright missy," he growled. "I am not someone you want to tick off."

"No really? I thought you were all sunshine and rainbows!"

"You- grr... I just wanted to say that your magic levels are astonishing, a real prize winner. Be careful with it since you don't know who is going to snatch it from you."

"Yesh, where is this warning coming from? Your brother's back pocket?"

He chuckled, "only temporarily. It was just a friendly word of advise."

"Why does this strike me as odd..." Dream muttered. "That line, 'Be careful with it since you don't know who is going to snatch it from you' it really doesn't make sense."

"I never understood it either," Calli agreed.

"Do you think Nightmare knew what Gentle was doing?" Rose asked.

"Who knows, my brother wasn't in his right mind."

Calli fast forwarded to a few moments later with Drake and Gentle.

"Drake, I told you not to walk off like tha-" Sans stares at her like if she's a distant memory. He clears his throat and starts talking again, "Go back to Outer and stay there, I don't need you running of at a gathering with so many AUs."

Calli swore she saw the tall skeleton wink at her as he walks off. Sans turns to Calli and sighs, "I'm sorry about him, first Gathering and all."

"It's my first time too Sans." Something tells her that this isn't her Sans, despite looking alike, this Sans looks older and slightly more mature.

"Um... Random question, but is your name Calli?" She looked at this Sans weirdly. But, he is being genuine with his question.

"Yeah actually" He rubs the back of his skull

"Nice to meet you. I'm Gentale Sans, or just plain gentle," he chuckled nervously.

"Something on your mind?"

"My mind is just-"

"Calli, there you are. I started to get worried since I couldn't find you." There is Calli's Sans.  Both Sanses look at each other questionably. "I don't think we've met before, I'm Sans Classic."

"I'm Gentale Sans."

"That was weird... This was before anyone could remember a Calli," Dream mentioned

"He always acted strangely around me... But I never really picked it up until now."

"So, what's your thoughts? You need to explain this to us," Galaxy asked.

"What if Gentle was doing something and his sis found out?"

"He would do something about it.... He could easily take her out if he could reach other AUs," Rose added.

"Exactly, and his Calli probably was taken away with the other Callis, maybe he sent her away."

"Thats obserd, he can't reach AUs by himself," Dream mentioned.

"Ya know what, why not we che k out GenTale for ourselves and find something to make Gentle tell us what we want to know," Galaxy chimed in.

"I'm down," Rose smiled.

"Just like a whole new road trip," Dream chuckled.