She's Saved

Look! I made a Sans-o-lantern X3

☠⚐ ☠♏︎♏︎👎 ❄⚐ ☞♏︎♋︎☼📬︎ ❄♓︎💧 👌◆︎❄ ✌ 💣♓︎⬧︎◆︎■︎♎︎♏︎❒︎⬧︎⧫︎♋︎■︎♎︎♓︎■︎☝

☠□︎♦ 👍♒︎♓︎●︎♎︎❒︎♏︎■︎📪︎ ◘●︎♋︎✡ ☠♓︎♍︎♏︎📪︎ ☹ ♓︎♐︎☜ ♦♓︎●︎☹ 💧⧫︎♓︎●︎☹ ☝⚐ ⚐■︎📪︎ 👎□︎■︎❄ ♦□︎❒︎❒︎✡📬︎

"G-Gaster!" Sans looks strait at the melted skeleton.

☠⚐ ☠♏︎♏︎👎 ❄⚐ ♦□︎❒︎❒︎⍓︎📪︎ ☜❖︎♏︎❒︎⍓︎□︎■︎☜ ✋💧 💧♋︎♐︎☜ ✋☠ ❄♒︎☜ ✌■︎⧫︎♓︎❖︎□︎♓︎👎

"The Anti-Void!? Not only that, but why!?"

⚐♒︎📪︎ ☺◆︎⬧︎❄ ✌ ❄♒︎□︎◆︎♑︎♒︎❄ ✋ ☟♋︎👎 ☹ □︎■︎☝ ✌♑︎⚐📬︎ 👌◆︎❄ 👎□︎■︎❄ ♦□︎❒︎❒︎✡ ✋ ◘❒︎□︎⧫︎♏︎♍︎⧫︎♏︎👎 ☜❖︎♏︎❒︎⍓︎□︎■︎♏︎📪︎ ☜❖︎♏︎☠ ✡□︎◆︎☼ 💧♓︎⬧︎⧫︎♏︎☼

"All these years and you hid the fact that I had a sister.... Not just that, but you waited until last second to save OuterTale."

✋ 👎♓︎👎 ♦♒︎♋︎❄ ✋ ☟♋︎👎 ❄□︎📪︎ ♦♒︎♏︎☠ ✋ 👍□︎◆︎●︎👎 👎⚐ ✋❄

"Fin-"

"S-Sans?"

The skeleton looked over his shoulder to see Calli being helped up by one of Gaster's hands. "Calli!" The short skeleton ran to his sister. He hugged Calli just as she started to cry.

"I-I'm so sorry... I-I.... I would never... I'm s-sorry Sans..."

"Shh, Calli, it's all right; you didn't know."

✡□︎◆︎☼ ☞❒︎♓︎♏︎■︎♎︎💧 ✌❒︎♏︎■︎❄ ☞♋︎☼ ☜♓︎⧫︎♒︎♏︎❒︎📪︎ ✋ ☜❖︎♏︎☠ 👍●︎♏︎♋︎❒︎♏︎👎 ❄♒︎♓︎■︎♑︎💧 ✞◘ ♦♓︎⧫︎☟ ✞💧 ◘♋︎◻︎⍓︎❒︎◆︎💧 ✟♓︎✌ 👍♏︎●︎☹

"Thank you.... For once, but never experiment on another being, alright?" Sans asked.

"I can't say yes or no," Gastor said in actual language for once.

"You-"

"Bup, bup, bup! Save it for another time, for now I got to go before time destroys me more." Gaster gave his children a hug before disappearing from the world.

"Classic!" Dream shouted from across the void.

"Seems like you both didn't fuck up with getting here," Red said while walking to the two siblings.

"I-Is this OuterTale?" Outer looked around the void nervously.

"No, this is the Anti-Void, it is the the space between universes." Outer let out a sigh of relief.

"Wait... Where is Ink?" Dream looks around for any other sign of life.

"Ink?" Calli looked at Classic in confusion.

"It's the guy who brought us all here," he explained simply.

"We are in the Anti-Void, so where is Error?"

"I think I know." *excessive eye wiggle*

"It's Ink. I don't fucking care where he is at," Red remarks.

"He is your way home," Outer pointed out. "I'm not taking you back."

"Bloody Fucking Hell! Where is that son of a bitch!?"

"Would not have expected that," Calli mutters.

She looked behind Classic because something caught her eye. In the far distance, she spotted the black skeleton who captured her originally and a white skeleton with rainbow on him. They both seem to be talking.

"Hey Sans? Do you mind if I look around?"

"Are you strong enough after everything?" Calli nodded. "Then... As long as you don't get lost." The younger of the two smiles and teleported a little ways away from the two skeletons.

"I stIll doN't uNderStaND hOw yoU got Here..."

"You think I know? One second I was in OuterTale with everyone, and the next I was here with you."

"oN me You mEan. yOu feLl onTo mE."

"Yeah, yeah. Don't get a big head about it. Hmm, since we are here, how are your brothers?"

"MinE? I haVen'T Heard fRom gEno iN a WHile. FreSh is jUst FrEsh."

"I wonder about Fresh some days." The white skeleton then noticeed Calli a small distance away. "Calli!? How'd you get here?"

"C-CaLli!?" The black skeleton turns to see the young skeleton.

*Error.exe has stopped working
*Want to reboot?
*Yes
*No

The white skeleton sighs and presses yes.

"Did I do something?" Calli asks.

"No, he just has a thing about others. He will be talking again in a minute or so. Anyways~ How'd you get here?"

"I came here with my Sans. Everyone else calls him Classic. Ga-... The rest of the group is here too."

"That's good... I think, but whe-"

"What tHe fuCk!? whEn dId yOu Get heRe!? HoW!?"

"Error, calm down. Apparently she got here when I did and everyone else."

"But.... wHy diDn't I knoW of This!? thiS is My aU afTer alL!!"

"Something must have happened."

"Yeah..." Calli agrees. "Anyways, everyone is looking for you... I think. They are looking for In- Oh my stars! You are the skeleton I saw before I met Sans!"

"The one and only," Ink chuckled.

"Shut up before I barf"

"Chara! (I forgot about you) Be nice."

"Nice to hear from ya too Calli," Chara grumbled.

"GreAaaaaAt... ChAra is sTill heRe. I neVer reaLly lIked hEr."

"I'm right here idiot!"

"Okay! Well... I believe Calli and I should be heading back to the group."

"StiLl uP for tHat dUel latEr?"

"Any time bud" Ink pulled Error into some form of bro hug.

"Don'T gEt kIllEd wIthoUt mE."

"Don't plan on it." Ink turned to Calli. "Show me the way Firebird"

"Bye Error, but next time, don't kidnap someone." Error shrugged to Calli's words then she teleported and took Ink with.

💧♒︎☜ ☟♋︎💧 ☝❒︎□︎⬥︎☠ ✞◘ 💧⚐ 💣◆︎♍︎☟ 🖂︎⧫︎♏︎♋︎❒︎🖂︎