She's a Mystery

"Hey Calli, how did you sleep?" Papyrus says as he walks down the stairs. Calli was reading on the couch.

"It was... It was fine. How about you?" Calli asks.

"Same as always. I'm going on patrol this morning. Sans needs his rest, he was quite worked up yesterday. Do watch him for me," He says before exiting the house.

"Will do," Calli says without looking up.

Not too soon after, Sans peaks out of his room. He also cautiously walks down the stairs. Calli looks up from her book, confused on Sans's attitude.

"Is something wrong?" Sans looks at Calli, he freezes and then hurries down.

"Is Paps here?" He asks.

"He left on patrol. Why? Did you need him?"

"No... Get your normal attire on" He walks over to a spot and puts on his blue hoodie.

"Um... Okay?" Calli looked at Sans like if he had gone mad.

"Just do it Calli," He growls.

The girl shakes her head and goes to get her clothes. She had borrowed some of Sans's nighttime attire for the night. But she put on her own clothes for the day: the striped shirt, hoodie, shoes, and shorts.

"Take my hand," Sans says to Calli as he streatches out his hand to her. But Calli was hesitant to take it. Sans looked pretty annoyed. Calli sure didn't expect to see this side of Sans.

"Come on, its only for a little bit." Calli takes his hand. Sans takes a deep breath before teleporting to an unknown place.

Both Calli and Sans ended up in a Laboratory. Sans lets go of Calli's hand and switches his hoodie for a lab coat. Calli tries to steady herself from the teleport.

"Why did you get into your jacket if you were going to take it back off here?" Calli asks when she finnally steadies herself

"You ask too many questions," Sans mutters. "Follow me, I'm going to get answers today" He walks off.

"One crazy Skeleton..."

"Come on Calli," Sans calls from down the dark hallway. Calli then starts down that very same hallway.

There are many noises in the dark. Some speaking words, other not even making sense. Every now and then, a light flickers and Calli can see someone... something moving in the dark.

☟☜ ☹✌👌📪 🕈☟☜☼☜ ✌☹☹ 💣✡ ☜✠🏱☜☼✋💣☜☠❄💧 ✌☼☜

Calli continues down the hallway, it ends in a door with light coming through.

"Sans!? Wh-what are you d-doing here this early?"

"Never mind that... Boot up the DNA machine."

"Why do y-you need that?"

"Don't ask questions and do it Alphys."

"R-right away!" Hurried foot steps are heard, going off somewhere.

Calli opens the door and steps into the room. Sans is sitting at a desk, going through papers. He even has reading glasses on his face. Calli closes the door she came through and slowly approached Sans.

"Have a seat on the chair there Calli" Sans points with a pen over to a chair next to his desk. She sits down and watches the skeleton do his work.

"I understand if all of this is new and weird to you, but I have to know a few things about you: you and your magic you have." He glances at the other Skeleton.

"I'm sorry... I don't know much about it; I just know how to use it."

"Exactly, that's why I need to get a DNA and a Soul sample from you."

"It's all r-ready Sans." Alphys walks back into the room.

"Good, get her prepped. I'll be there in a little bit." Sans starts going over his papers again.

Alphys sighs and motions for Calli to follow her. Calli does, but not without looking back at Sans before she left the room.

"He i-is a nice guy. He is j-just... stressed currently. B-but you would be too i-if another showed up w-without explanation," Alphys says to Calli.

"I can tell, I don't think I've ever seen Sans like this."

"That is p-part of it. You know things but y-you don't know h-how you know them." Alphys and Calli reach the room.

"So I'm going to h-have you take your hoodie a-and shirt off. And th-then you are going to lay on that t-table. This is for the s-soul part, I'm going to g-get the DNA an easier w-way after this."

"Alright" Calli does as Alphys had told her to do. She was just sitting on the table when Sans entered the room.

"Good, we can get started soon. Alphys, I'll be in the observation room. Join me when she is ready" He walks over to the next room

"We w-will be the f-first to know if something g-goes wrong. D-don't worry, we have it c-covered," Alphys says before she leaves.

"Very reassuring." Calli sighs before laying down on the table.

"Just stay calm, it will be over soon." Sans's voice is heard from a speaker. "Close your eyes if it helps. A metal divice will come down above you and the process will start."

Calli takes a deep breath and closes her eye sockets. The noises of the machine start up and she tries to think off from it.

💧✋❄ ❄☟☜☼☜📬 ✋💣 ☺🕆💧❄ ☝⚐✋☠☝ ❄⚐ ❄☜💧❄ 💧⚐💣☜❄☟✋☠☝ ⚐🕆❄
Sit there, I'm going to test something out₩

The room is dark where the young skeleton is. Her dad is in front of her preparing his next experiment. The Skeleton, although nervous, does as she was told.

Her father was tall, and in dark clothes. He as a line going down to the corner of his mouth from his left eye and another up from his right.

✋❄ 🕈✋☹☹ ⚐☠☹✡ ☟🕆☼❄ ☞⚐☼ ✌ 💧☜👍⚐☠👎
₩It will only hurt for a second₩

The man takes a dropper of blue substance and puts a few drops into her right eye socket. Immediately, burning pain flooded the young skeleton.

He then grabs a blue essence from a jar and places it into that same eye socket. The skeleton started crying from the pain. Magic slowly flowed through her body with her new eye as the power source.

☜✞☜☼✡❄☟✋☠☝ ✋💧 ☝⚐✋☠☝ ✌👍👍⚐☼👎✋☠☝ ❄⚐ 🏱☹✌☠ 👌☜ 🏱✌❄✋☜☠❄ 👍☟✋☹👎
₩Everything is going according to plan just be patient my child₩

👌︎♏︎⧫︎⧫︎♏︎❒︎ ⧫︎♒︎♋︎■︎ ⧫︎♒︎♏︎ ●︎♋︎⬧︎⧫︎ ⧫︎⬥︎□︎