Soul Testing

I drew XTale and it didn't turn out how I hoped........

Also, Wattpad is being weird and now some of my chapters are out of place.... I'm working on trying to stop these bugs!

Sorry for any weirdness... Okie ready for yesterday's chap???

"Thanks for taking us home Dream."

"Anything for you sugarplum," Dream smiled. He kissed Calli's cheek before going through a portal to who knows where.

"Who knew seeing my sister fawn over some guy is cute?" Sans chuckled.

"Who knew you were a creap?"

"Cheeky."

"Siblings! Its been a long week so I'm going to head to bed," Papyrus yawned.

"Go ahead Papy," Calli smiled.

"I think I'll set myself up on the couch again," Drake yawned.

"Sleep well you two, there is something Sans and I will do before bed."

"What are we do-" Calli pulled Sans outside.

"We are going to your Lab."

"What? Now? We just got home!"

She shushed her brother. "Yes now! Stop being lazy and help me out," Calli looked at her brother sternly. "I can't figure out what Gaster did to me and the other AUs without your help."

"Ugh... Fine... But we are going to my lab. Come, the entrance is in back." Sans walked off to the back of the house and Calli follows.

Sans unlocked the door and opened it up for Calli to go through first.

"Nice to know you are a nerd at home," Calli stated as she looked around after Sans turned on the lights.

"I go down here when I have free time." Sans walked over to a machine in the corner and pulled the sheet off, and the dust flew everywhere.

"And that was?" Calli asked after the dust settled a bit.

"It's.... been a while since I set this thing up. I have to modify this a bit but it can do what we need."

"Well, you are smart knuckle-head, but I can help ya, you know."

"Get my tools from the cabnet over there," Sans guided. Calli nodded and the two siblings got to work.

"And finished," Sans smiled as he sat back to look at the machine. "What's your purpose anyways for this?"

"This is to help me see what AUs and Sanses made me a reality. The picture and what Fell mentioned made me anxious to see what Gaster actually did to me."

"Reason enough." Sans stood up and made sure a few screens were connected to the machine correctly. "You just have to step inside and we'll get started on the actual science part."

"And you are sure this will work? As you said, you haven't messed with this thing for a while."

"I'm sure it will work for what we need it to," Sans spoke as he opened the door for Calli to enter. She sighed and entered the machine.

The older sibling starts up the machine. "This might give you either a slight tickle or a spike of pain."

"You tell me this now?"

"You never asked," Sans shrugged as Calli closed the door fully and started to press some buttons and switches. Calli looked around the capsule she was in, the lights around her changed colours slowly.

Sans flipped another switch and smoke started to fill the chamber. "Uh... Sans?" Calli called. She had no reply and she banged on the door. "Sans!" Still no reply.

At the same time, Sans was watching the screens. Everything looked to be going as planned and turned a nob to a higher setting. Shortly, one of the screens started listing AUs and names.

~~~
ErrorTale Sans
DreamTale Sans 1
DreamTale Sans 2
UnderFell Calli
InkTale Sans
UnderSwap Sans
OuterTale Calli
AbyssTale Sans
AbyssTale Calli
UnderTale Sans
UnderTale Papyrus
LustTale Calli
HorrorTale Calli
XTale Calli
...
...
~~~

The list continued as the machine worked.

"Holy shite... What has Gaster been doing this whole time?" Sans set up a printer and had the info. print as the machine gathered it.

The lights of the main room started to flicker out. A dial started to raise higher then the safty area. A redlight turned on and Sans started to worry.

Inside the capsule, Calli was coughing badly from the smoke. Her airways burned and her soul hurt and felt like it was being torn apart. She weakly called out her brother's name before her body couldn't handle it anymore and she passed out.

"I got to get her out..." Sans looked at everything worridly. He tried turning off the machine, but he couldn't turn it off.

Sans shook his head and tried to open up the door to the machine. He couldn't manage it and summoned some bones to break open the door. Sans moves the door back and waved the smoke away as he went into the capsule.

Calli was passed out on the floor so Sans had to pick her up to take her out. More alarms went off and glass started to shatter.

Sans hit the ground and used his body as a human shield over Calli as he summoned bones to protect himself when the machine practically exploded.

The debris fell around the two skeletons. Sans looked up to see a hole in the ceiling of the basement.

"What the holy Jesus!?" Drake called from above.

Sans picked up Calli and teleported upstairs. The hole was right in front of the door.

"Sans? What was tha- Stars! What happened!?" Papyrus said as he came down the stairs.

"I-.... I'll explain later... Calli needs to rest in her bed. I'm going to need you to help heal her if you can take her upstairs," Sans said briefly.

"As long as you tell me what happened."

"I promise, now get her upstairs."

Papyrus took Calli from Sans's arms and took her upstairs as he starts trying to heal her. Sans sighed as he started to fix the floor via code work.

"Will she be alright?" Drake asked.

"I hope so," Sans sighed.

"I can't figure out what's more surprising... You not being as lazy as you make yourself look or you letting Calli go through with it." Papyrus sighed. "And after everything we just went through, this had to happen on top of it... Better not let Dream know."

"Yeah I am definatly going to tell him that 'hey! Your girlfriend almost died after you left!' And expect praise," Sans sighed. He put his skull into his hands. "I could have prevented this."

"You couldn't have known brother. She is fine and will be better in the morning, I'm sure of it."

"Ok bro."

"She is strong too," Drake added and recieved a nod from Papyrus.