Birthday Special

So, this is not a true chapter, but I wanted to do a birthday scene for my birthday (March 27)! So I'm fast forwarding the years to about PJ's 10th  birthday and let's see how it goes!

----Small  update, this chapter has turned out to have some Crossmare fluff in it so enjoy that too----

"Happy birthday PJ!" Goth squealed as he ran up to the birthday boy.

"Thanks!!" He smiled. "Hello Raven!"

Raven waved and walked over. Reaper and Geno made their way into the kitchen where Ink and Error were. Gradient ran downstairs when he heard his friends enter the house.

"Gradient!" Goth waved the skeleton over. The group walked towards the living room. "So, what's it like to be double digits?"

"Stronger, feel my wrath peasant!" PJ tackled Goth and they both fell to the ground laughing.

"Amitures," Gradient huffed as he adjusted his glasses. "If you really want to show your strength you got to do it as so." In an instant, PJ was hanging upside down as a string was tied around his foot

"Nice," Raven gave Gradient a fist bump as they watched PJ attempt to free himself of his brother's magic.

A knock came to the door and Gradient shouted, "I got it!" The string around PJ's foot loosened as he fell onto the ground.

"Hey!" Blueprint smiled. Sprinkle waved from behind him as Fury didn't want to deal with anyone. Dust had to nudge him to even attempt to go in.

"It's not going to be that bad, Fury, just go in an I promise we will get cake later." At the mention of cake, Fury went inside. Blue giggled as he then went in after Dust.

"Is that Blue I hear?" Ink popped out of the kitchen.

"Yes it is," Blue giggled. The two Star Sanses gave each other a hug. "It's been too long Ink."

"It'S onLy bEen A wEeK," Error huffed from the other room. Dust gave Blue a quick kiss on his skull before walking into the Kitchen with the other adults.

As time went on, more and more of the guests arrived. All the kids ended up in the back yard as the adults chatted either on the back porch or in the three seasons room.

"Hey Ink, where did you put the fruit? I swear I saw it not too long ago," Classic mentioned with Nyala on his hip.

Ink's eyes widened, "Oh! I must have put it in the fridge, let me get that." He excused himself from the conversation and got up to grab the fruit.

"I would have given her some of the sweets," Red mentioned, earning a glare from Classic.

"Sometimes I wonder who is the real mom of the two of you," Calli giggled.

"Me too," Classic sighed. He then put Nyala in a chair nearby.

"At leAst ReD iSn'T beGgIng yOu foR eveRytHinG."

"Oh, that's all he does." Red gave a small pout at his husband's words.

"That sounds like Death on a daily basis," Geno commented. "Always pouting for one thing or another."

"Hey, I take care of you all don't I?" Death laughed.

"I can say I have you all beat," Nightmare chuckled from his seat. "My husband is a child and does my bidding."

"I think if you were up to it, you could make Killer do the same thing," Outer laughed.

"Oh yeah?" Outer nodded. "Maybe all of them would still listen to me," Nightmare joked. "Killer, Horror, Dust, front and center!" He said sternly.