Fixations

Calli had kissed Dream on the spot. He wanted to pull away, but at the same time, something in him didn't want to.

After a short while, Dream melted into the kiss and relaxed. Calli dropped her magic, the shields disappearing.

Slowly, the darkness melted off of Dream. They pulled back for breath and Dream pulled Calli into a hug while crying.

"D-did we do it?" Blue asked when Dust helped up the smol bean.

"I think so..." Dust smiled as he looked over to Calli and Dream.

"Thank the stars you aren't that hurt!" Red smiled.

"Omg you aren't so lucky!" Red flinched slightly when Classic tried to help Red's broken arm.

"Let me try, brother," Papyrus kneeled down and started to use healing magic.

"Thanks Papyrus," Red thanked.

"Horror! You're safe!" Lust hugged his boyfriend.

"No one can kill me that easily," Horror chuckled as he finched from pain.

"Oh Ruru," Ink nuzzled Error.

"I'm fiNe INky, gO heLp EvEryOne," Error urged.

"Nightmare!" Cross got up and ran to the leader. He didn't seem to care for his own injuries as he tried to wake up his love.

"Oh my stars... Brother!" Dream rushed over to Nightmare with Calli close behind. "No... I- I didn't mean to..."

"I think I can do something," Calli offers. Cross looked up to Calli, hope in his worried gaze.

Calli takes Nightmare from Cross's arms and puts a free hand on his forehead. Green magic forms from her fingertips.

After a few minutes, Nightmare starts caughing. Cross and Dream looked at the skeleton with renewed hope.

"My head feels like it got hit by a fucking train," Nightmare groaned out. Calli chuckled and hugged him. He reacted with a grunt but hugged back. "Did we-"

"We did," Calli smiled and let Nightmare sit up. He saw his brother and hugged him. Both skeletons were crying into the other one's shoulders.

"Who thought of the day we can see Nightmare and Dream actually hug each other?" Killer asked.

"I knew it was possible," Outer responded.

"You optimistic lil peice of shit," Killer rubbed Outers head and pulled him into a kiss. "That is why I love you."

Classic has helped Red up and walked over, "Great job sis. I knew you were one of a kind."

"Thanks bro."

"Are you hurt at all? Papyrus asked as Calli stood up.

"I'm fine Papy."

"If you are sure."

Dust had carried Blue over to the forming group. "You all alright?"

"We are still alive. Damn... Dream in that form really can tire out someone."

"And hurt a lot more then thought," Classic adds to Red's words.

"As long as we all made it out safely and we have our family together," Honey walks to the group while helping a beat up Drake. His own hoodie was ripped up from the bones penetrating it.

"Drake!" Calli ran over and hugged him.

"Great to see you too shorty."

"Shut up," Calli chuckled.