Magic Gathering Pt. 2

Look! More Sanses in this chapter ^

Calli POV

Dispite some of the weird versions, this gathering is pretty great, the location was beautiful too.

"Hey Calli, there is some skeletons I would like you to meet," Sans said to me as he becons me to follow. He takes me to two smart looking versions. "Calli, meet Sci and TK."

The two skeletons turned when they heard their names, both of them had a young Papyrus with them.

"Hey Classic, who do you have here?" The younger looking version asked.

"Well, this is my younger sister, Calli."

"Wait, younger sister? Since when?" The one in a labcoat said.

"I would like to keep that private for now Sci."

"Ok, but you have to text me later." The Papyrus tugged on Sci's lab coat and the skeleton picked up his younger brother. "And look who I brought this time."

"Nice to see you Papyr-"

"Pretty!" Tk's Paps said looking at me. Then Sci's Papyrus nodded.

"Why thank you, you two look very cute with your brother's," I replied.

"Now don't forget about your own Papyrus," Sans chuckled. "He might get jealous."

"You know I won't do that." I rolled my eyes. "Anyways, what are your guy's AUs?"

"I'm from Quantumtale," TK replied.

"Im from Undertale in a way," Sci answered. "I'm the younger version of your brother there, so technically you are my sister? This is confusing even to me.... But since my AU is still active in it's time, many just refer to my AU as Sciencetale for simplicity."((aka, I use it since I couldnt find the real AU name))

"I would never expect you to be such a nerd if I didn't know better," I lightly punched my Sans in the shoulder.

"We all have our secrets," he shrugged.

"Oh, Sans would you let me explore around here myself?" I honestly didn't want to be babysat while I was here. And some of these Sanses looked fun!

"Calli, you could get lost here, or worse, kidnapped."

"Who is going to take me at a gathering where everyone is peaceful?"

"She has a point," Sci added.

Sans sighed, "go on ahead, but keep one of our friends in sight at all times ok?"

"Thanks Sans!" As I go off, I wave to the other four in the group.

After looking around a bit, I saw Blue and Dust 'secretly' making out behind a tree, Red looking annoyed next to a Papyrus version of him watching Fell and the sans that looked like Fell, and Dream was talking to a Sans with a fur cape.

I safely decided to walk towords Dream.

"About a month ago now, I could see a disruption over by the Undertale star... I can't figure out-"

"Calli hey!" Dream cut off the Sans he was talking to. "Meet my friend Abyss! He's a protector of the AUs."

The short Sans waved at me, slightly annoyed with the interupption of the conversation.

"Abyss, this is Calli, Classic's sister."

Something seemed to tick within Abyss. "How long have you been his sister?"

"Ever since the meltdown, but about a month or so ago I actually got to meet him, and a few other AU versions."

Abyss looked at Dream, but Dream only shrugged. "I guess she was under your radar then."

"You know what? This makes sense now!" Abyss turned and started talking to himself, muttering through his thoughts.

"Well.... That's going to keep him busy. Where's Classic? I thought he was keeping you on leash and harness."

"Sci helped me talk him into letting me look around myself. There are so many Sanses here... And-" That's when I spotted them. Nightmare and his group was chilling around some form of camp site.

"What are you- oh... Let's stay away from them alright? We don't need a repeat of a while ago." Dream directed me over towords Red's group. By now, Fell and the Sans were on the ground, breathing hard.

"I was sure the boss was going to beat him!"

"M'lord is stronger then he looks."

"Care to explain?" Dream asked the two.

"Boss and Blackberry got into another brawl to see who's stronger. They actually-" Red was cut off by needing to dodge a Gasterblaster that was aimed at Fell.

"Oh, it's on..." Another set of attacks set off between Fell and Blackberry.

Dream stepped between the two. "This is supposed to be a gathering, not to see who is stronger!"

"He started it," Blackberry scoffed.

"He's just a bit Short-tempered."

"You bitch," Blackberry was about to run at fell, but Dream used magic to keep them back.

"No fighting."

At this point, I couldn't help but laugh. The other two were not far from laughing themselves.

"Oh stars this is great!" I laughed.

"Especially since no one has stepped in before. The first time they met, they faught, got drunk, and somehow managed to place everything upsidedown."

"That was not a fun day." Papyrus sighed.

"I bet, they seem pretty destructive."

"That's a shitty understatement."

I was then teleported over to a new section of the gathering. "Well, if it isn't Calli!"

I rolled my eyes, "the pleasure is all mine, asshole."

"What's with all the current langu-" Nightmare smacked the Sans's head.

"Be glad we are at a gathering," Nightmare growled. "Anyways, what brings you to the Magic Gathering?"

"My brother is a Sans if you forgot."

"Still got that flare I see," he chuckled.

"A great representation of a soul of patience," Cross added.

"Shut up."

"If she was human, her meat would be tender," Horror chuckled.

"Just shut up before I snap your neck," Killer said for Nightmare.

"Rude much?"

"Why not you all shut up? I can hear you from the other side of the Gathering." Dust sat down next to Calli.

"Look who finally decided to show up!" Cross looked bored of the situation already.

"Maybe if I wasn't someone's punching bag, I would be around more!"

Nightare managed to pull me out of the situation in time. After teleporting away, Cross and Dust was in a fist fight on the ground.

"Those imbeciles are going to be the death of me," he growled.

~~~
☠♋︎❒︎♍︎♓︎⬧︎⬧︎♓︎⬧︎⧫︎♓︎👍 💧♏︎●︎☞ 💧♒︎♓︎◻︎◻︎♓︎■︎☝ 💧♓︎■︎■︎♏︎❒︎⬧︎❞︎

Ok, who let Gaster in here?

DoNt loOK at mE

☠♏︎❖︎♏︎☼ 😐■︎□︎♦ ♦♒︎□︎🕯︎💧 ☹ ♓︎⬧︎⧫︎♏︎■︎♓︎■︎☝