Game Night!!!

For people that can't remember who is who:

Body-Mind

Error-Honey
Honey-Nightmare
Nightmare-Drake
Drake-Dream
Dream-Cross
Cross-Papyrus
Papyrus-Error

Dust-Red
Red-Lust
Lust-Classic
Classic-Dust

Outer-Horror
Horror-Killer
Killer-Outer

Now to the story!

"I dont understand why you have to literally rip open the fabric of the AUs," Drake complained. "These claws really are over powered..."

"You get use to it. I can't always control it, especially the drop off points," Nightmare agrees.

"I hate not having it open to where I wanted," Drake cringed.

"Great job Cross! I was worried for a second about your portals," Honey patted Dream on the back.

"Senpai... I'm not the on-"

"They all know that I will praise you for what you do," Honey smiled as he kissed the top of Dream's head.

"I caN't tEll if iT is cUte or AwkWard tO seE me kiSs drEaM," Error chuckled.

"I should head off to ScienceTale to talk with Sci," Calli tells everyone in the room.

"Don't do anything stupid ok?" Cross told his sister worridly.

"I'm not going to get hurt? Don't worry too much Paps." Calli opened up a portal and waved before going through.

"DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE PUT THAT IN MY BODY!" Dust chased Red around the living room.

"Oh come on~ the delishousness of Ketchup won't get you down," Red giggled as he took a drink of the ketchup bottle in hand.

"You little piece of sh-"

"Calm down," Lust hugged Dust. "He just wants to ketchup with ya."

"I hate you."

"Love you too."

"Guys! Guys! Look what I found in Dust's room!" Blueberry ran down the stairs carrying a device. Blue slipped and Classic was right there to catch him.

"Looks like you aren't done falling for me~" Classic cooed.

"Shut up..." Blue blushed. "But I found this in your room! I'm surprised you kept it."

"Do we get to know what it is?" Killer asked.

"The ultimate game machine!!!" Blue squealed. He jumped out of Classic's arms and placed the devise onto the coffee table.

"This will let us play different games as we wait for Calli," Classic explained as Blue put in everyone's names.

"This is just for fun, so let's have some fun ok?"

"Great... Lounging around with others..." Papyrus complained.

"Shut up, you love being lazy back home," Ink giggled.

"But it only is with you..." Papyrus sighed.

"Gather around everyone! The first game is starting!" Blue giggled as he pressed a final button. The devise wirred to life and turned into a little Nabstaton bitty.

"Welcome to Game Night!!! As crated by Undyne, I am sure to let you all have fun in this little game. Let's see.... 16 players huh? Let's start up with a game of charades! Why not Outer start us off?"