She's (almost) home

I posted late but.... What yall think about my Sansational costume?
Don't mind my ugly face.

"Where the Fuck you been, Ink?" Red huffs seeing Calli and Ink.

"I was just catching up," Ink replys.

"With...." Red demanded an answer.

"I found him over wi-" Ink covers Calli's mouth.

"I was just catching up with Calli when she found me, I thought I was the only one here after I found out we were in the Anti-Void."

"At least you're here," Classic says to Ink as he rests his arm around Calli.

"Yeah, now we have to explain this all to Honey and Fell. I believe Outer can vouch for us in Outertale."

"You can count on me Ink," Outer smiles.

"Red, do you want to come with us to see Underswap, or do you just want to go home?"

"I don't fucking care at this point. It's just nice to see Classic back to his weird smiling self."

"Then I guess we can go to Underswap then!" Ink opens a portal for everyone. "I believe the siblings should go first."

"Yeah, if you want panic, let us go in second," Classic corrects.

"You guys coming or what?" Dream sticks his head through the portal. Apparently he went through his own portal to Underswap.

"I guess we are first then," Classic chuckles. "Ready to make things right Sis?" She nods and the two go through the portal.

"'Bout time, I didn't think you guys were coming." Dream grins, "I'm glad we have the basics sorted out for now."

"We just need to prove it before my image gets anymore ruined."

"It has a start already," Outer adds after he came through the portal.

"True, but Fell and Honey might not do so still."

"We can only hope they understand," Ink says.

"Or else they can go fuck themselves," Red adds.

"Theeeeeeennnn~ We're off to see the Blueberry! The wonderful blue of stars! Because, because, because! The wonderful Sans he is!" Dream giggles as he skipped around the group.

"Can you fucking shut up? We dont need a fucking retard here."

"You wanna go Red? I can show you how much of a retard I can be." Dream was right in Red's face.

"Yeah you little bitch, you probably tiped off your brother this whole time."

"How dare you acuse me! I am a loyal friend and member of the Star Sanses, don't think I would ever be on the same level as Nightmare."

"Oh real-"

"Stop bickering, you two need to get along better."

     *This part of the script should change
     WhY woUld We cHangE hEr scRipt?
     *For love of course~
      I wOndeR abOut yOu, LuSt
     *Yeah~ aren't I just wonderful
      Go back to Lusttale, this is my spot
     *Fine, Fine
      ThAnk thE sTars, Lust geTs oN my NervEs liKe a Lot
      But a little bit of love wouldn't hurt don't you think, Error?
     YoU aRe onE of A kiNd, Ink
     I know

"If this fuck faced bitch didn't have to be so weird,"-"If this Sans wasn't so rude," The two said at the same time.

"I don't care, you both bicker like a married couple."

"Fine! I'm taking a walk," Red growls and walks off.

"Like I said, rude."

"Let's just get to Blue's, Red knows this place enough to meet us there." The group nods in agreement.

Red's Whereabouts

"Why does he always take Dream's side." Red kicks a rock on the ground. "It really gets on ny nerv-"

"You know I do care about you and that won't change. You were ordered to do it not the other way around."

'Blue?' Red thinks to humself.

"I'm still so sorry... I never wanted to hit your AU but Nightmare..."

"Shh, its all fine now. I know you wouldn't hurt me either way. But~ you do look cute as Classic~"

'Who the fuck is he talking to?' Red moves closer to the voices.

"Do I really?"

"Yeah, you do."

"Even though I'm wearing Horror's hoodie?"

'Horror!?'

"You look beautiful no matter what."

Red makes it to the bushes where he can see Blueberry, but the tree next to him blocks out the other.

"But you will have to explain yourself to Honey. If you don't, he might not let you visit anymore."

"Yeah.... And I really don't want to be on his bad side."

"Come on, let's go talk to him." Blue leads the other Skeleton to his house.

'No! How- how could he betray us like this!'

Underswap Skeleton Household

"I'm sorry for coming on such short notice, but can we talk with you and Blue? Its about the events that happened earlier," Ink asks Honey.

"Fine, but if those two cause trouble, I'm shooing you all out." Honey leads the Sanses and Calli inside. "But as a heads up, Blue isn't here right now. He probably is off with his boyfriend or Alphys."

"Boyfriend?" The small group looked at each other.

"He hasn't told you? And here I thought you would know before I did."

The group takes a seat in the living room. Ink and Dream were on the couch with Outer on the arm. Classic and Calli sat on the floor and Honey sat on the TV stand.

"Now, I don't know what to tell you all, but you all say something different from what I experienced. I can't tell if ypu are telling the truth or not."

"You can believe us, it is not like we turned, we stand for the protection of the AU's and everyone in them."

"I understand that, but that doesn't deny what they did to this AU."

"I can assure you that it was not classic."

As Ink and Honey discussed the matter, Red teleported into the room. Outer looked over and waved a slow hello. Red grunted a reply.

"We have an issue," Red announced.

Not too soon after, Dust and Blue entered the room.

"Oh Fuck..." Dust breathed and then hid behind Blue.