Dream Visits Too??

Nothing I do flips the picture right side up..... But I drew Error on my white board lol such a lil cutie

"Why is she so popular?" Chain huffed. "She's a whore and she still-"

"Don't bash her so much, she's basically the runt of the pack. Yeah, she can be a fucking asshole at times with being a bitch, but she's one of us," Ruby said back.

Calli watched the two bicker about Rose's way of greeting people and them liking her. She looked to the side where MTT and Rose were talking about fashion styles, and she saw Galaxy in kitchen with Papyrus having fun cooking.

"Sans, if you don't mind, I'll be outside for a bit."

"You ok sis?" He looked at Calli with worry, the recent events running through his mind.

"I just want to get into the open for a bit. I'm not going to be far just onto the front steps. I'll be back inside before you know it."

"Don't hurt yourself ok?"

"Don't worry about it bro," Calli gave him a smile before getting up and heading out the door.

It snowed recently, evidence in the layer of untouched snow with only indents of previous feet. Calli brushed the snow off the top step and sat down.

It didn't take long before she saw MK and Frisk running around. The two were having fun. Shortly, Snowdrake added in the fun. Calli couldn't help but giggle at the children.

"That's just too sweet," she muttered.

"Maybe someday am I right?" Calli looked over and saw Dream leaning against the house. Realization of what he said hits him and a golden blush engulfed his face.

"Thinking ahead are we?" Calli giggled.

"I-I..." He rubbed the back of his skull and walked over to sit next to Calli.

"Calm down Dreamy." She gave him a small kiss. "So what brought you to my cozy bungalow?"

"Isn't it enough to see my sweetheart?" He chuckled.

"I guess so," she smiled.

"I had found some free time so I have come to visit. Hope you know I think about you all the time."

"Same here. But it's only been a day" Calli snuggled against Dream and he put an arm around her waist. He kissed the top of her head and rested his chin there.

"Is something bothering you? You seem distant," Dream asked.

"Just thinking about recent events, I guess."

"You can tell me Cal. I'm here for you."

"If I tell you, can you promise not to freak out? If you freak out then I don't know how well I can continue with it."

"I promise. Can you tell me now?"

Calli took a deap breath and pulled out her soul. It was only 1/5th of the whole. A fraction of what it was.

"What happened!?"

"I told you not to freak out," Calli pouted.

"You are missing most of your soul! How can I not?"

"It's not lost... Just an accident that can be fixed." She ended with a muttered 'I hope' at the end.

"Then what happened? You can't just show me this and expect me to let it go. I care about you okay? I dont want anything bad happening to you."

"Hey Ca-" The door opened and slammed shut again. The female voice retracting into the house and shortly, Sans goes out the door.

"Yo sis, when you said you will be outside, you never mentioned that Dream was here too."

"Sorry about that, I never mentioned that I was coming in the first place. Who was that just a second ago?" As Dream was talking, Calli had retracted her soul.

"Uh... Just a fe-"

"That was one of my other soul fragments," Calli stated softly.

"Ok, now I have to see this."

"Sis, is this smart?"

"He was going to find out sometime bro." Dream got up with Calli and the two went inside with Sans right behind them.

Dream was awestruck as he saw the other versions of his girlfriend. Four others that he has only heard of from recent stories of Callis in other AUs.

"Great another fucking person to meet us...." Ruby grumbled.

"Be glad that Calli is your lover Dream, or I would have sliced you to shreds for randomly showing up," Chain growled.

"....UF!Calli, XT!Calli, UL!Calli, and OT!Calli," Dream named off.

"Hello to you two Darling," MTT scoffed.

"Sorry Mettaton, just caught up seeing everyone."

"Hello Dream! What brings you here?" Papyrus asked.

"I came to visit Calli. But looks like there are a few here." Dream hugged Calli from behind and rested his head on her shoulder.

"That's so cute," Galaxy chuckled.

"Will you stay for dinner? I've made plenty," Papyrus offered.

"Will you Dream? There is something I wanted to ask y-" Ruby sent bones at Rose, who dodged the attack.

"We are not going to have a mini harem!" Ruby said then glared at Dream when he snickered at the situation.

"There is only one girl I would do anything with," He stated as he kissed Calli's cheek.

"I hope not. You two just got together! I am not going to have more relatives anytime soon," Sans growled.

"Then calm down with Red," Chain said bluntly. Man... If looks can kill.

"I'm heading to the lab after I eat," Sans grumbled as he entered the kitchen.

Calli lifed Dream onto her back. "How about it? You going to stay for dinner?"

"As long as anyone from HorrorTale isn't inviting me," Dream chuckled.

"Hush you."

"How cute," Drake teased.

"It really is," Galaxy agreed.

"You know who else is cute?"

"Every ship ever!" The Callis laughed.

"Come get food if you don't want me eating it all!" Sans shouted from the kitchen. The group gave one last giggle before going to get food.