Magic Gathering Pt. 1

Well, I just drew a bunch of Sanses.... Here are the ones in this Chapter!

Calli POV

"Ready to go sis?" Sans asked me.

"Yeah, it will be fun to see how Blue and Dust are handling their life," I giggled.

"Have fun you two, and no drinking alright?" Papyrus sternly told us.

"I will make sure of it, I can't say the same for someone, but I will keep him in check."

"Good. Now hurry along, don't be late!"

"See ya later Paps," Sans and I say as a portal opens up behind us. We step in and enter the world of Outertale.

"Classic! You made it, and you brought Calli as well! How have you two been?" Outer asked.

"We've been great."

"Yeah, she really has been fitting in quite nicely back at home.

"Glad to hear it. Come on, everyone is over here."

We walked over to a group of Sanses together with some Papyruses.  There are Sanses everywhere of course, but there are some I knew and recognized.

"Guess who's here~" Outer halfway sang.

"A pizza with my name on it?"

"No silly billy~ Classic!"

"Sans! Great to see you." A harsh looking Papyrus patted my brother on the back. "We haven't gone drinking in forever!"

"Nice to see you too Fell."

"And who is this you have with you? I haven't seen her before."

"That's because this is my sister. Calli, this is Fell, Red's Papyrus."

"Hello there," I waved slightly. I half expected to get ran over by this guy due to what happened a while ago.

Not too soon after, his attention was grasped by a Sans that looked like Red mixed with Blue, strange. And my brother's attention was elsewhere as well. 'At least he has friends here'

"Hello there gorgeous~" A grough voice almost purred behind me. "Fancy seeing you here, are you from Angeltale perhaps?"

I turned around to see a tall Sans with a striking resemblance to Gaster. "Um, hi."

"Shy aren't you? That's sweet," the Sans took a puff of his cigarette."

"Leave her alone G, don't even try, it won't work." I turned to see yet another Sans, but he wore a red scarf and a glitch over his right eye.

"Geno, come to ruin my fun? I could have been Lust and she really could have been in trouble. Be glad I was the one to grab her attention."

"Just go be a jerk somewhere else."

"Fine, but I'm warning ya now, you can't protect everyone." G walked away with a slight pep in his step.

'Geno' turned to me, a genuine smile resting on hus skull. "Did G hurt you at all?"

"No thankfully..... but you seemed to ward him off before he could do anything."

"I take that as a good thing. Name is Geno, what's your name?"

"Calli," I actually take a look at the Sans in front of me, he has a gash in his front and a trickle of blood coming from his mouth, was he even ok?

"Alright, Calli, that's a nice name... Which AU did you come from?"

"Underta-"

"Who's your new friend?" Someone dressed in black wrapped his arm around Geno.

"Oh, hey Death. This is Calli." I waved, this new guy reminds me of the GrimReaper for some reason.

"Soul of Patients, barely has had her body, AU hopping?, Undertale," Death was muttering my stats like some machine.

"Undertale?" Geno questioned.

"Yeah Undertale, now if you don't mind, I will be taking my sister back for this meeting." Classic practically growled as he appeared behind me.

"Oh, Classic hey. Since when did you have a sister?"

"A while ago," Classic seemed tense around these guys.

"Calm down will ya? She is new to a gathering, let people explore a bit. It's best to make friends here then on the battlefield," Dream added in.

"But they were-"

"Only chatting to her, it's not like she was with Lust or G. Loosen up a little k?"

My brother grumbled something before dropping the situation, I mouthed a 'thank you' to Dream who nodded in return. Geno and Death kinda were just befuddled on the entire situation.

"I guess I will see you two arround?"

"Yeah totally," Geno smiled.

"Sure," Death added. And both of them left.

"Now that that was dealt with, Ink wants to talk to you both of something. It was originally going to be brought up to just Classic, but it works out since you both are here."

"Lead the way then."

Dream took us over to where Ink was chatting with Blue, Dust, and Red. Red seemed overly pissed about something and Ink was just laughing while Dust tortured Blue with light kisses in the side of his skull.

"I heard you wanted to talk to us Ink?" Sans asked as we approached.

Ink turned around with a smile, "why yes I did! And it conserns your sister too."

"What are you wanting from me?"

"To train you! You have this magic in you that you can't seem to control yet, like the portal to meet me. I wanna help you so that you can control this magic."

"Training... Sans, it would help out a lot if I would. It would take time away from home, but it could help me out."

"I don't see a problem with it," my shorter brother replied.

"Really!? Thank you bro!" As I hugged my brother, glitches entered my vision.

"Woah, calm down." Dream looked at Ink and back to me as I stepped back from my brother. "Since when did you glitch?"

"It's a side affect from the meltdown of the core... When my emotions are strong, I start to glitch out a bit..."

"I think I can help with that too," Ink chuckled. "You aren't the only one I know that glitches with emotions."

"Heh yeah, Error does that a lot. Not just a little, but a shit load." That's when Ink hit Red over the head.

"Be nice," Ink glared at the Underfell Sans.

"I'm only telling the truth," Red grumbled.

~~~~{@

Just a little note~

Nightmare and Dream are in the lead right now!

Don't forget to cast your vote on the previous chapter, A New Look

And don't worry, more Sansational fun will be in next chapter!

Again, thank you all so much for reading this story <3