Is This....

Abyss POV

We just got back to my place, Drake and I. There is so much about him that I don't understand.

He is so tender and soft but he has a wall made up of obsidion. It almost scares me on what would happen if he wasn't always on high alert.

But he is still there, the true him. A old silver plate that needs some polishing to really shine, that's all. That's all anyone ever needs. The one person to take away the dirt and grime to make them.... Them.

You know?

"Abyss?" Drake got my attention. "You were staring off into space again."

Was I? I questioned myself.

"Is something up?" He looked at me with those caring eyes. His one eyelight scanning my whole face.

I had to look back at the ocean infront of us, the one with the orbs above it. I felt his gaze hesitantly look to the ocean.

"Hey Drake I'll be back ok?" I mentioned to him. "Don't wonder off too far," I joked with him.

"Yep, go do your thing Abyss."

I smiled to him as I opened a portal and jumped through.

I threw myself into the snow of the AU I was in. My mind was racing, quite literally might I add.

"Abyss? Are you alright?"

I look up from the snow to see Mecha crouched down infront of me.

The question is: How do I reply to that? Do I juat say 'oh just a midlife crisis and I'm not sure if my soul can handle this anymore'?

I don't think so

"I'm just thinking," I replied to him.

"You would be in your AU if you were 'just thinking', I of all people should know you by now." Mecha offered to help me up with his outstretched hand.

I hesitantly took it. I know very well that he knows me well and that doesn't help me, or does it?

"So tell me the truth Abyss, why are you stressing in the snow of my AU?"

"Well, I uh..." My mind went blank. No words came to mind at all.

"You always have words. Abyss-"

"I don't fucking know!" I shouted at him. I covered my mouth since I don't swear, or to others at least.

After a moment I hear a soft snort before Mecha was rolling on the ground. He was laughing. He was laughing.

Why? I don't know.

"Oh my stars! *snort* Haha you have a crush!" He continued to laugh.

"A-a crush?" I was flabbergasted. "I never-"

Mecha was sitting up and wiped a tear from his eye. "So who is the lucky gal? Tori perhaps?"

"Who ever said it was a girl?"

Strike two. Mecha's eyes went wide as a smile struck his face.

"So you came out of the closet?"

"Yes. No..... Maybe?" I stumbled over my words. "I DONT KNOW!"

"Awe, my baby boi has learned to love," Mecha chuckled.

"I'm older than you!"

"Still shorter~"