Halloween Special Pt. 5

"Sans Cipher, your fight is to be with me, not anyone else." Dream looked up at the dream demon in front of him.

"You better not try my patience..." Demonic tones laced Bill's voice.

"What patience is there to try?" Dream smiled to himself. Calli's jacket disappear and new golden clothes replaced his green ones.

"Dream the Positivity God, could you even defeat me without your poor brother? My, he was an easy one to kill."

"That is where you are wrong."

"WhAt tHe hElL aRe yOu doIng?"

"Something I should have done long ago..."

Walls came up around the group of skeletons and a house formed in the space, leaving Dream and Bill by themselves. The home was lovely, it had food, beds, entertainment, and something for them all to keep busy.

"You thought of everything I see."

"As much as one can for this situation," Dream shrugged. "Now return my brother and the other skeletons."

"You think that I am just going to hand them over? You're just as gullible as Pinetree!"

Dream gripped onto his staff tighter. He shifted his weight right before running at Bill. The other stepped to the side, but the tail of the staff nicked his leg.

Dream then quickly spun the staff to hit Bill from behind, but the skeleton caught the action and countered attacked. Dream fell back as Bill tisked.

"You can try all you want, but this is my territory."

"Actually, it belongs to a friend of mine." Dream watched Bill as the other had his back turned.

"It's my world. You know, you could always... Help me out~," Bill smirked, his hand raised with a small blue flame dancing between his fingers.

"Never..." Dream's Staff turned into a bow. He pulled back the string and shot three arrows.

"And I thought we could make it fair." Bill dodged all three with ease. "Can't we just be friends?"

A ray of bones shot up from the ground right at Dream. He leaped to the side. Bill raised a hand and started to shoot lazers at Dream.

Orange shields raised up around Dream as he ran at Bill once more. The bullets would slowly chip at the shields, and he took the way around.

Arrows and Bullets shot at one another. The playing field got dangerous as Bill started bringing out Gaster Blasters to aim at the God of Positivity.

Dream summoned platforms to gain higher ground as Bill tried to block Dream's path off; it not working as Dream kept getting to a higher vantage point.

At one point, shields surrounded Bill as Dream jumped and shot a few more arrows, a bright light encasing them.

"You thought you could defeat me?"

Dream lay on the ground, his magic fizzled out and his weapon disappeared. Bill hovered over the skeleton with a hand over his throat.

"Pathetic is it not? The God of Dreams pinned by a mere demon," Bill laughed.

"Let.. my friends... go," Dream breathed. Bill was almost crushing his neck; he can breath fine, its the bone part he is worrying about.

A magic blast took Bill by surprise as he tumbled off Dream. Dream hazily looked over to see Calli and Nightmare; Nightmare's hand was raised as his one visible eye glowed a bright blue. Behind him, Calli directed the other skeletons to the shelter Dream made earlier.

Nightmare rushed to his brother. "What did he do to you..."

"I'm.. fine brother..."

"Calli! Dream needs help stat!"

"You incompetent-" Bill slowly stood up. Nightmare growled and glared at the other skeleton. Chains came from the ground and wrapped up Bill.

"You need to leave this mindscape and go back to your AU," Nightmare hissed. "You don't belong here and you have done far too much damage."

"It was but a game that you invited me to remember?" Bill smiled. "I'm only following your orders."

"This was taken farther than our deal Cipher."

"Fine. I will restore this world and go back to my own. But I am warning you, there are people out there that will love to have you all gone, and I will be back!"

Sans Cipher disappeared as colour drained into the world, turning the white void into one full of colour.

Slowly, skeletons started to wake up inside of the mansion...

"Fucking hell..." Red groaned as he sat up. He noticed next to him was the one and only Classic. "Oh my stars you aren't dead!" Red hugged Classic, who was casually sleeping until the other shook him awake.

"Ar3 wE bAcK?" Failsafe looked around tiredly.

"Such a kill joy that was," Dust groaned, then being pounced on by Blue.

"InK?" Error shook Ink; the other didn't stir. A hand was gently placed on Error's shoulder.

"He will be fine, his coding is a bit mixed up at the moment," Nightmare encouraged, his purple gaze looked over to find Calli and his brother.

"That was a funking experience. What the duck Fresh!?" Ruby growled.

"Leave him be," Razz smiled. The two hugged as they looked at each other.

"That's one roller coaster I don't want to go on again!" Ghost sighed.

"Things could have gotten so much better," Galaxy agreed.

"I have never been happier to see you thugs again," Doodle smiled at her group.

"Wait are you smiling?" Stream questioned.

"Holy smokes! The boss is smiling!" Bolts laughed.

Everyone was smiling as they woke up. The truth that their friends aren't dead warmed their hearts, but a sadness spread as they looked upon Dream's beaten up self. All the attacks Bill landed on him in the mindscape transfered into the real world.

"I can.. Look after Palette until my brother is healed," Nightmare offered.

"You and Cross able to handle him?"

"We have before didn't we?" Nightmare chuckled. "He's a good kid. A good kid for great parents."

"Thanks Nighty."

~~~
How about that for an ending?
How about that fight scene? I feel that I dis so much better on that then previous chapters. Also, recognize a part of that scene??

Also, because it just happened, hope you all had a fabulous Thanksgiving!