Family Photo

UnderFell Family photo??? Actually, its the best Papyrus I've drawn.... huh

Calli POV
"What's with all the yelling in here?"

"Busted~" Dream and Drake teased.

"N-nothing boss!" Red blushed. I chuckle as I pull Drake and Dream over to the side to watch the scene unfold.

Red hides his blushing face into his hood as Sans tries to comfort the smol bean.

"I've been meaning to tell you Fell that me and your bro has well... Fallen for each other," Sans explained nervously.

Fell growled and then ripped my bro from Red and dragged him outside.

"Get a taste of your own medicine Classic!" Dream giggled.

"Oh stop it," I nudged Dream.

"It was bound to happen," Drake shrugged.

"Hey Red, would you mind if I explore some of these boxes?" I asked. Fell and Sans came back inside about an hour ago and everything went back to how it was.

"Sure. Don't expect to find much of anything. It's just dusty old boxes."

"What has you interested in the boxes. I've noticed that you have been looking at them for a while now," Dream pointed out.

"Haven't you heard? I'm part cat!" I mentioned, I heard Drake chuckling to the side.

"My girlfriend is a cat? Does she even meow?"

"Nyah!" I smiled and he rubbed my head.

"Good girl," he laughed, making me laugh in return.

"So, which box do you wanna look in?" Drake asked.

Me being me, I pointed to the bottom box and started to unbury it. Dream chuckled and helped me move the boxes to the side. I opened said box and there were a bunch of photo albums.

Drake grabbed the top one and flipped it open. "Awe look, it's Red and Fell!"

I look over and it was a young Fell sitting on Red's shoulders. "Awe that is too precious!" I flip to the next page and it had Red standing next to Gaster. Gaster was holding Fell and another skeleton that was blurred out.

"That's a bit freaky..." Dream muttered as he looked at the page. "Who do you think that is?"

"I don't know... Let's ask Red if he knows... RED!!"

"Fuck, what do you want?" Red grumbled.

"Who is in this picture? It's kinda blurred out?" I hand Red the album.

He and Sans shifted how they sat to look at the picture. "I'm not sure... I don't even remember taking the picture."

"Would Fell know?" Drake asked.

"Least likely with how young he is in this picture," Red sighed. "Let's see if she is in here somewhere else."

"I thought you couldn't remember, how do you know its a she?" Sans asked.

"I don't know actually... But I have a feeling she's a her." Red flipped through the pages and everytime it showed the mystery skelly, she was always blurred out and around Gaster.

"Dream, go grab a later album." Dream nods and goes to get me a later album.

"Try this one, it seems a bit newer," Dream mentioned.

Red opened up the pages and it deffinately showed later on. Red and Fell were in pictures from when they were adults. The strange figure was blurred out even then.

"Why is she always blurred out?" Red huffed. "Even Gaster isn't blurred in the old photos."

"You don't even remember her at all, don't forget," Sans mentioned.

"I remember some of these, but any with her I can't place."

"I'll see if I can find anything else," Drake sighed as he looked into the box.

"I'll help!" Dream mentioned and looked with Drake in the box.

"This makes no fucking sence..." Red muttered. "How can only a person be blurred but nothing else?"

"Magic~" Sans stated.

"Shut up," Red chuckled.

"I think I found something you all should see..." Dream said nervously.

"Yeah..." Drake agreed.

"Show us," Sans urged. Dream purposely handed Red and my brother the photo.

"Holy shit..." Red breathed.

"How is that possible?" Sans looked at the picture with weirded out interest.

"What?"

"I don't know but..."

"What!? Why can't I see???" I whined.

"Well... This explains those pictures slightly," Red sighed.

"Show me! What is it?"

Red looked to Sans and then to me. He handed me the picture in his hand faced down. I turned it around and almost dropped the picture.

It was... Well... Me next to Red and Fell. A family photo of us as adults, but I can tell it was an UnderFell version of me. ((The pic I drew basically)) "This makes no sense..."

"Actually... It does! You watched Callis come but never go... Maybe you are part of every AU? This proves that you weren't the only one."

"What are you guys talking about?" Papyrus asked as he entered the living room.

"Probably something stupid," Fell grumbled, but when he saw the photographs, he smiled slightly. "Oh, those hold so many old memories..."

"Yeah... Some fucking creapy ones," Red agrees. "Some of them are partially blurred out."

"Don't you remember? Many of Calligraphy's photos blurred when she went missing long ago."

"Calligraphy? Another me..."

"Well, yes. I suppose so. I haven't seen or heard her name until you showed up at the last gathering."

"Why don't I remember her?" Red asked.

"Maybe because you hit your head so many times. Or you confused her with other people in your memory. She was quite good at changing her shape and voice."

"Shift shaping eh? Calli, you can do that," Drake stated and rubbed Calli's head.

"Oh yeah! Maybe it's a thing special to Callis?" I asked.

"Maybe..." Sans sighed. "Maybe..."

"Why not we eat and think about this more later," Papy suggested.

"I'm up for food," Red nodded. He and Sans got up to get some.

"How about it?" Dream asked.

"I guess I can go for some food." He giggled and pulled me towards the kitchen.