Halloween Special Pt. 1

Did I forget about Halloween? No! Did I forget to post this chapter on Halloween night? Yep...

So yeah.... Also, this is set for in the future at some point!

"This shall be fun!" Rose giggled.

"I mean, if you like haunted houses," Galaxy sighed as she held onto her boyfriend's hand.

"Ya know, it doesn't seem all to bad," Raspberry grinned.

"Says the one who fricking wanted to go home just hearing about it," Ruby huffed.

"Fresh!" Rose tackled her boyfriend. He smiled as he picked her up in his arms.

"Sup broski, think I wasn't going to come? Either way I had to pick up some of my other radical brosephs."

"ShUt yoUr frEeKinG moUth," Error groaned.

"It took us a bit to settle our kids with Death and Geno," Calli smiled

"And we may have picked up a few people on the way," Dream smiled as he motioned to the group behind them.

"Aren't they supposed to be in the Multiverse prison?" Grillby asked.

"Core is watching out for them," Ink chuckled.

The group looked back at Blackhole with a nervous face. That is until their attention was diverted by Nightmare.

"Hey guys, glad you could make it. The others are waiting by the entrence."

"Pleasure being here," Calli smiled. "So what's on the agenda with the house?"

Nightmare started walking to the rest of the group as this group followed. "In reality, this was an old castle of mine that the humans found and turned into an attraction.

"NoW yOu sPeaK oF It, tHis iS thE CasTle tHat yOu hAd wHEn i jOinEd yoUr GanG."

"Exactly. This is where everything began. If you look, you might be able to find your old room again."

"Spoopy scarry skeletons sending shivers down your spine~" Rose sang as they approached the bigger group.

"We are all here now!" Blue cheered from sitting on Dust's shoulders.

"Calm down or you might get hurt babe," Dust stated towards his lover.

"It's fine, blue can't do too much with you around," Lust chuckled.

"He can do a lot of flumping damage to Dust though. And who brought Fresh!?" Red huffed.

"Sorry not sorry pal."

"Can we go inside now?" Killer whined. "I want to check up on my old room."

"Alright, but first we need to divide into smaller groups as we dont want to attract too much attention inside."

Groups

Ink, Error, Failsafe, Doodle, Ghost, Shell

Dust, Blue, Horror, Lust, Stream, Red, Classic

Nightmare, Cross, Calli, Dream, Bolts, Outer, Killer

Rose, Ruby, Raspberry, Fresh, Galaxy, Grillby, Syther

"We have an hour to explore before the attraction closes. After that, we have some fun," Nightmare chuckled.

"This is going to be so epic!" Cross shouted as he ran inside.

"Hey! Wait up!" Calli giggled as she ran after the chocolate loving skeleton.

"And I thought you were the childish one," Nightmare told his brother.