Family and Outer

"Why am I so nervous all of a sudden?" Galaxy sighed.

"Maybe because you get to see your brother after so long?" Killer offered.

"Hey, it will be ok, it can't get worse then a meme off," Calli chuckled.

"That was one time! Actually we did do it before... And once with Epic and his sis..." Chain sighed

"We did whitness a battle before we left," Ruby pointed out.

"Hey guys, Outer is at Grillby's. We can swing by there," Killer spoke up after looking at his phone.

"G-Grilby?" Galaxy's face lit up in a blue.

"Told you she liked a flamehead," Ruby scoffed.

"Stop bothering her and lets go," Calli motioned.

Galaxy tried to sneak away by floating off, but Killer wrapped a rope around her. Galaxy pouted as she was dragged through the sky over to Grillby's.

"Hello Skeletons!" A voice said as they walked through Snowdin.

"Sup Paps," Killer waved.

"Hello Stripe, if you are looking for my brother, you can find him at Grillby's."

"Thanks bud."

Papyrus looked at the other skeletons in the group, making a count at the visitors. He wouldn't have bothered to look up if he did not see the rope.

"Galaxy! What have I said about floating away?"

"Not to... But Papy-"

"Don't 'but Papy' me. Come down here and give me a proper greeting!"

"Sorry Papy." Galaxy floated down and hugged her brother. Both were roughly the same height except that Galaxy was slightly shorter.

"There we go. It's great to see you dear sister. I'm sorry we couldn't protect you from the harm you had to endure."

"Papy I-"

"Go see Sans, Calli. You know he will love to see you."

"I think I might cry," Calli wiped a fake tear from her eye. Her Sans side hugged her.

"Thanks Papy, you always know what to do." Galaxy smiled before leading the group to Grillby's with her new set of courage.

"How the fuck did that work????"

"Magic~" Rose giggled and nudged Ruby. "It's a Papyrus's charm."

"Grillby's..."

"Time to see your brother," Calli urged. She opened the door for everyone. Killer trailed behind as he was wrapping up the rope.

Inside was busy, as per usual, with Grillby and Sans talking. But as the skeletons walked through, a wave of hushed voices hit. Although greetings to 'Stripe' arrived when Killer entered.

At the sound of 'Stripe' entering, Outer perked up from his sleepy state at the counter and turned around. But he suddenly froze as he saw in the group a taller skeleton. Killer smirked and pulled Galaxy over towards the counter and sat her down on a stool.

The whole bar was quiet until Grillby dropped a glass. That seemed to have snapped him out of his daze as he quickly went to clean it up.

"Calli!" Outer cheered and gave her a hug.

"Nice to see you too bro," she smiled. She turned her way to Grillby as Outer and her pull out of the hug.

His Nova flame had a pink hue to it as he brought his attention to her. He slowly reached a hand out to her but pulled it back until Galaxy took his hand and placed it on her cheek bone.