She's Broken

"Good, we can get started soon. Alphys, I'll be in the observation room. Join me when she is ready." He walks over to the next room.

This should help us out. Find out who she is and where she is from. And if Ink is involved, the where is going to help, Sans thinks to himself.

Sans watches through the window and monitors. He watches Alphys leave and Calli laying down onto the table.

"Just stay calm, it will be over soon," Sans says into the mic when Alphys enters the room. "Close your eyes if it helps. A metal device will come down above you and the process will start."

Calli takes a deep breath and closes her eye sockets. Sans starts turning a few knobs and the machine starts up.

"A-are you sure you should d-do this?" Alphys asks while watching the monitors.

"I'm doing what I have to. She could be anyone, from anywhere. For all I know, she could be me from another AU."

"I-it's not always a-a good thing."

"Exactly, and a Papyrus without it's Sans changes a lot. But there is a chance that she is a complete different person all together."

"S-sans!?" Alphys watches a monitor with worry.

"What's wrong?" He looks over her shoulder. One of the dials was going crazy. Not too soon, another was doing the same thing. "This doesn't look good."

Some of the lights even burst on other dials. Then a wire started sparking. And one of the screens black out.

"This isn't good." Sans looks out the window and Calli was thrashing around. Something was happening that Sans couldn't explain. "Alphys, stay here, I'm going in."

"Sans! Y-you can't." But she was too late because he already teleported in.

Inside the room, Calli looked scared and helpless. Her right eye was glowing as well. Something was not right and Sans knew it.

How am I supposed to help her without harming myself? Sans thought.

☝☜❄ ✌🕈✌✡ ☞☼⚐💣 💣☜ ☝✌💧❄☜☼✏ ✋💣 ☠⚐❄ ☝⚐✋☠☝ ❄⚐ ☹☜❄ ✡⚐🕆 ☟🕆☼❄ 💣☜ ✌☝✌✋☠ She screamed with tears.

"Calli, its just a dream!" He called out to her. Sans doesn't know Calli and her past, but he knows Gaster's name and what he did.

"You are not his experiment! Not anymore," He shouted once more "Gaster is long gone."

©  👌📫👌☼⚐❄☟☜☼✏ ☟☜☹🏱 💣☜ 🏱☹☜✌💧☜✏

₩   ☟⚐🕈 👍✌☠ ✡⚐🕆 ☟☜☹🏱 💧🕆👍☟ ✌ 👌☼⚐😐☜☠ 👍☟✋☹👎📪 💣✡ 💧⚐☠

"Go away Gaster, you've done enough damage here."

₩   ❄☟☜ ⚐☠☹✡ 👎✌💣✌☝☜ ✋💧 🕈☟✌❄💧 👎⚐☠☜ ❄⚐ ✡⚐🕆☼💧☜☹☞ 👌✡ ✡⚐🕆☼💧☜☹☞

"Go away and haunt someone else."

Calli sits up, her eye sockets wide and her eye glowing. She was even clutching where her non-existent stomach is.

"What you do to her Gaster!?" Sans asks the voice. But no answer came "Fine, I'll handle this myself."

"How to help a glitched skeleton... She's not Error at least, but she is being taken apart by a madman," Sans mutters to himself.

Tears start rolling down Calli's cheek. Pain engolfed her body and she kept asking for her brother to help her. But Sans kept trying to figure out how to help and stopped in his tracks when Calli cried out, "Sans, Papyrus...brothers, help me..."

Her right eye socket opened and a small bit of yellow magic flows with the blue magic. Sans knew he had to at least restrain her magic, but calling out his name was a surprise.

Sans's left eye glows with blue magic as he uses a bone attack to pin Calli down. He approached her, ready to dodge if she would attack him, unknowingly.

He reached the pinned girl and lightly put his hand on her skull. It was burning up, but Sans didn't care. He could only think of how he helped Papyrus in his little panic attacks when he was younger.

"It's a beautiful day out, Calli. The birds are chirping, and flowers are blooming. Nothing will hurt you while I'm here on this glorious day. It will be alright baby bones, Sansy will be here for you."

Sans watches how Calli reacts. Her whimpering and muttering started going down. It's like she feels comfortable with Sans there.

"👌︎❒︎□︎⧫︎♒︎♏︎❒︎ ⍓︎□︎◆︎ ♐︎♓︎■︎♋︎●︎●︎⍓︎ ♍︎♋︎❍︎♏︎" Calli says in response.

"No one is going to hurt you Calli," Sans says watching her magic disappear from her eye. "Not when I'm around."

Once Calli is calm enough, Sans takes the bone attack off of her. Her skull temperature has gone down to a good heat and she looks at peace, asleep on the table.

"S-Sans!" Alphys comes into the room. He puts a finger to his teeth to tell Alphys to be quiet. "S-sorry... But what happened in here?"

"I'll tell you later, we should let her rest." Sans doesn't take his gaze off of the young skeleton.

"But all of the dials are fried, Sans. It's going to take some serious repair."

"I will repair it, you could get my hoodie from the other room though."

"And why would I do that? You can perfectly get it yourself."

"Someone has to watch over Calli, and I am the only one that is able to pin her down easily. So think again why I am sending you."

Alphys sighs before walking out of the room once more. Sans takes a glance at the door and back to the sleeping skeleton.

"Im sorry for putting you through those memories. Being an experiment is never fun, for anyone. Believe me, I would know, even if my brother doesn't." Sans gives a motherly kiss to Calli's forehead.

"Oh my Star Sanses!" Alphys cheers.

"Alphys," Sans growls slightly.

"I thought she was special to you," Alphys giggles.

"Drop it." The fangirl giggles some more from his words. "Just give me my jacket."

She does and Sans gives her his lab coat and picks up calli. "Now if you don't mind, I'm going to take my sister home"

Sans teleports away, leaving Alphys in her own thoughts. Sister? But I thought it was just the two of them minus the AUs.

🏱︎❒︎□︎⧫︎♏︎♍︎⧫︎ ♒︎♏︎❒︎ ●︎♓︎🙵♏︎ ⍓︎□︎◆︎ ⬥︎□︎◆︎●︎♎︎ ⍓︎□︎◆︎❒︎ ♌︎❒︎□︎⧫︎♒︎♏︎❒︎📬︎ 👎︎□︎■︎🕯︎⧫︎ ●︎♏︎♋︎❖︎♏︎ ♒︎♏︎❒︎ ♋︎●︎□︎■︎♏︎