Family and the Fells

Sans opened the door, hoping the machine worked. Calli walked out as she tripped over her own feet from being disoriented. Sans managed to catch her before she fell.

"So?" Her voice was quiet as her magic was weak from the repair.

"I think, you are not alone," Sans sighed.

"What do you-" Calli turned to watch four other girls exit the machine.

"Guess who is not dead!" Ruby chuckled.

"I think everything is now just a little bit better," Chain stated as she summoned her soul. The other girls did the same with a smile.

Calli even summoned her own and watched as the soul had a golden center to represent her mood of happiness.

"Do you know what this means? We can all see our brothers again!" Rose cheered.

"Is that really a smart choice? We don't know if they will remember us or if they even want us around!" Ruby countered.

"Why not we have yall rest for today and gain back your magic. All of you," Shell advised. "Then we can take the time to plan out everything."

"And I want an explanation from you two," Sans said to Shell and Ghost.

So that's what everyone did. They sat in the living room, explaining their story.

Calli recovered her strength as she listened to the others and eating a bowl of leftover spaghetti. But she was also thinking on other things.

Things like: How are they going to bring the girls back to society? or What will happen now? These were all good questions, but other things need to be delt with.

"How are you feeling? With everything of course, with us and health, and all that," Galaxy mentioned as she talked softly to Calli.

"Fully? I'm not sure. I'm happy that I m not alone, but..."

"I understand. It's a lot, honestly. I'm just not sure how everyone is going to fair with us being here."

Calli moved to give Galaxy a hug and wipe away her tears. The two girls were scared, happy, nervous, and all out hopeful.

"Hey bro, do you think we can have the siblings and SOs to come visit? I think we owe it to them," Calli stated as she pulled out of the hug.

"Are you sure about this?" Chain asked.

Calli nodded, "They need to know. And I'm sure they will love to see you all, including you two." Calli mentioned that to Shell and Ghost.

"I'll have Red and Fell come over first," Sans smiled. The girls cheered.

"Don't forget to have Raspberry as well," Ruby said shyly.

"Oh~ someone is loving on a skelly boi," Rose teased.

"Shut up!"

"Alright, why are we here. I do not need to see my brother making out with another him," Fell grouched as he leaned on the wall.

"I believe you will be surprised~" Sans mentioned as he looked at Red.

"Rightfully so, but it's odd for me to be in the mix as well," Raspberry said casually.

"Either way, I think all three of you will love this tiny bit of a surprise," Calli smiled.

"Now I'm scared," Red mentioned.

Calli made her way upstairs and pulled Ruby out of her room. She smiled as she watched the other skeletons have a face of shock.

"I-I can't..."

"Sugarskulls?"

"C-Calli?"

Red moved over to Ruby. She avoided eyecontact with her older brother. Red's memories flooded back as he cried.

Her face gave off a shock when he hugged her. It took a moment for Ruby to process the action. When she did, she hugged him back.

"My brother may be a big bag of emotions, but this is one I will allow," Fell chuckled lightly.

After Red let up on his hug, Raspberry rushed in for a turn. "I thought I lost you Sugarskulls..."

"Well, I'm back," Ruby replied.

"Awe!" The other Callis said from the banister above.

"Do we get to see a first hand fuck~?" Rose giggled.

"Oh hell no you slut! Come down here and I will give you a fucking memory you won't forget!" Ruby barked.

"Nyeh heh, she is still my sister," Fell laughed.

"And I think you have some good catching up to do," Sans added.

"Oh deffinatly, and I can spar Raspberry again to see if he still is good enough for Ruby."

"Just don't do to much, she might need some time to get back in the swing of things," Calli mentioned.

"Can I still see an orgy?"

"Shut the fuck up!"

"Doesn't hurt to ask."

"I'm going to gag if this keeps up," Chain groaned.

"Tell me about it," Fell groaned. "Those two are always going to be like that."

"I mean, can't hate on everything," Calli pointed out.

"But I even think that crosses the line," Galaxy stated. "And my Grillby even created me a drink from peanutbutter and peppermint."

"Now that's weird."

"That doesn't even half deal with what is happening now!" Chain reminded.

"I don't think its our fault, maybe they just like it that way."

"No one should ever even attempt that!"

"It is a waste of my special sause..."

"Your special sause, Calli, is just mixing Ketchup and Mustard."

"Eh," she shrugged.