Meeting

I made a HumanTale version of Ruby! I misplaced my scarf tho....

"Since when did Grillby have a meeting room?" Rose questioned.

"Since forever, he doesn't use it much," Galaxy explained.

"Maybe he likes using it for himself," Calli offered.

"Especially back home, damn he could be having fun right under our noses!"

"You have some serious issues," Dream stated.

"Alright punks, you better start talkin on why we are here before I go full blown protective mom on you all," Undyne growled as she entered the room with her two children and Alphys.

"Sans better not have gotten himself into any trouble," Frisk sighed.

"If Sans is involved, this must be serious," Tori stated.

"Either way, it's being handled now!" Carenza smiled, recieving a pat on her head from her dad.

"If everyone would just sit down, we could explain what has happened and why we are here now," Dream explained.

The monsters of GenTale settled in their seats. Carenza was next to Paps. Nova was on Grillby's lap and Tori was next to him with Azzy. Undyne and Alphys sat next to each other with their twins sitting infront of them. Frisk sat in a chair over near paps.

"Let's get started shall we?" Calli smiled as she stood up. "As you all know, Sans and Drake isn't here right now. Drake is missing, and your Sans is taken in for questioning."

"What? Why is Sans locked up?"

"Do you have any trace of Drake?"

"As of now, no. None of us know where Drake is. He teleported off after getting mad at his dad. And Sans... There are some things we don't know and need him to tell us."

"Calli, has he said anything?" Papyrus asked.

"No, and that is why we are her. To get answers at the source. Who is Drake and what is all the ties of Sans and his sister."

"Wait, your name is Calli?" Frisk asked.

"Yes, but I am not your version of her, I'm from another place, same as the two Callis, Rose and Galaxy."

"That's just hard to believe you are a version of her. She just disappeared suddenly... Now that I look at you, you seem to be a younger version," Grillby concluded.

"So you all remember her?" Rose asked, recieving nods throughout the room from the adults.

"That means more people to question then," Galaxy mutters.

Quick statement:
     You all are to take this to the next level! You have to take the information of everyone here and piece together the needed information. I will make an answers chapter of your speculations and then the best one will move on in the story! And if you need more info, extra answers are going to be there from those people, so ask away. Comment your ideas when you have them. Conversing with each other might give you ideas as well ^~^ The questioning style will be different so its easier to piece info. Also! Use information you already know from earlier in the story for more hints!

"One at a time we will question you about the information. Please be honest with us and we can solve this faster," Dream stated.

"Let's just go down the row shall we? Frisk would be first."

Frisk

*As the mom, how did you handle first meeting Drake?

I was happy to hear that I could raise a child with my husband. But Sans, there was a strange look in his eye when he first brought Drake home. I never really thought of it. It's not like Drake is completely mine, but I guess he made him in his lab like himself and Paps were.