Trust No One

Two days until they attacked, two days until the hostages would be saved, two days until everyone can live normal lives.

But something wasn't right... And Blue was going to figure it out!

Blueberry's POV

"Blue, you need to sleep," Ink coaxed.

"How can I? The multiverse is falling apart as we speak!" I growled. I was so aggravated at everyone. They were so naïve about everything!

"Stress never helped anyone," Ink sighed as he rubbed his belly. "I care for you, and I would hate to see something happen because you didn't care for yourself."

"Ink, you have a reason to worry, but for the wrong entity. You should get back to Error and check on him. I'll finish up here."

Ink looked to the side. His face told many emotions, but he has to reason with himself. Eventually, he nodded and walked out of the room.

I went over to where Dream laid. "You know he's right."

"And what do you know?" I checked on his bandages and renewed a few of them. "There is just-"

"Blue, I can tell when entities aren't themselves." He went to sit up, but the pain made it difficult. "You better know that if I wasn't in here, I would sure as hell get Calli and the others back."

"Such strong words," I giggled.

"If it works, it works. And hey, with you helping, I'm sure I will be able to get better faster. But before then... I feel as we don't have the time."

"This again? Don't you know how to relax," Classic huffed.

"It's different as a guardian. You of all skeletons should know!"

"Calm down guys, I don't need you both suffering from worse injuries." I walked over to Classic to check on his bandages.

"Don't worry about us, it's else where that is needed," Classic mentioned.

"I agree, there is one soul length I cannot figure out," Dream added.

"I will check into it. Someone will be back later," I stated as I adjusted Classic's IV bag. "For now, stay down until I give you the all clear. Your injuries are still fragile."

I could practically hear them roll their eyes. But what else am I to do? I packed up the supplies I took out and didn't need before I left the room.

"Hey babe!" Dust smiled at me as I left the room.

"What do you want?"

"Awe, don't give me that~" he purred and lifted my chin. I pushed him away and kept walking.

Something changed in his demeanor as he harshly grabbed my wrist and growled. "You are mine Blue. Don't act like I don't control you!"

"You don't control me as you aren't Dust," I growled back. I escaped his grip and flipped backwards in time for coded bones shot at me.

"I wouldn't have guessed you to disobey, Sans. But, I guess I don't need this disguise anymore." Dust glitched out and showed Stream. She stretched and cracked her neck. "Ah, too bad Failsafe didn't know it was me~"

"Get out of here Stream!" I growled. She chuckled and started to cause mini explosions everywhere around me.

"Watch out little UnderSwap, they won't believe a word after this."

A portal opened as sharpened bones flew out of it. I could barely dodge them all. Scratches and other gashes covered my body, man did they sting.

I summoned my duel bones and ran at her. As I got close to her, she smiled as she brought up a glitched wall. I went towards the wall to run up it until spikes shot out of it.

I backed up trying to find another way out, that was until I felt a wall behind me.

No escape. The spike wall was approaching and the wall behind me blocks my only other exit. I move my arms out to brace for impact...

Suddenly, the magic fizzled out. I looked around to see Stream done up as Dust once more. She smirked before acting as she passed out with bones, that looks like my own, pinning her to the far wall.

I dropped my bones as Error, Nightmare, Death, and Abyss ran into the hallway. The gashes on my bones stung, but it didn't hurt worse than the shocked faces of my comrades.

Nightmare growled as he looked at me, Error and Abyss quickly went to help out 'Dust', and Death evaluated the damage to the hallway.

"What the hell happened in here!?" Nightmare yelled.

I was set up...

No POV
"We aren't going to do anything until Dust wakes up," Ink stated.

"I was there! Blue completely attacked Dust!" Nightmare shouted.

"You of all people should know he won't do that!"

"We can't assume anything yet. Blue won't do that. Although, Since he and Dust were together, Blue is able to me more aggressive," Error added.

"This just doesn't add up... The injuries on both Sanses show that both were attacking, but there was no sign that Dust threw any bones," Abyss deducted.

"The damage says otherwise. That hall wouldn't be in such a bad condition if both didn't attack," Death sighed.

"I could talk with Blue and Dust to get both sides of the story," Geno offered. "If we can match their stories then we can get the actual result."

"And if we don't?" Ink questioned.

The Sanses looked at one another. They didn't know what to think. There was an explanation and either way could cause major disturbances.