Valentine's Special Pt. 1

So... This will feature a bit of a small sneak peak into future events. Also, none of this is canon (well maybe one thing x3), just fluff for the special holiday we all love~ 💘

"I am so glad you all could make it!" Ink beamed. "You have no idea how long I have been planning this!"

"I knOw wAy tOo wEll... I thInk EvEn Pj is tIrEd of It," Error stated with the tiny skeleton in his lap.

"I can relate, Honey was excited for me and Calibri to meet you all," Mettablook ((I think? Or is it still Mettaton?)) added.

"He has a right to be. He has made his own family to meet this crazy add on!" Blue chuckled.

"Now, who are you calling crazy? Certainly not our cupcake," Dust teased as he rubbed his husband's small baby bump.

"Never! How could you think that?"

"Maybe cuz he's related to you," Ruby joked.

"Sanses are fucking weird," Razz agreed.

"You are a Sans!" Blue laughed.

"And? I could still say so. I'm not as weird as some others here." Razz pointed over at Lust, Horror, Red, and Classic.

"And what do you mean by that?" Lust huffed.

"I am just telling the truth!"

"Right, and I am Sansta," Classic joked.

"Let's all just get along today alright?" Calli smiled. "Like one big happy family!"

"Yeah! Like Calli said!" Dream smiled and hugged his girlfriend.

"Aren't you so sweet to stick up for me~" Calli cooed.

"Suck it up buttercup, we don't need too much love yet," Chain joked.

"Yeah, unless its me and Nighty. He needs as much love as he can get~"

"Be glad you are cute Cross, or you might not have your head," Nightmare chuckled.

"I could deal with that."

"Why not take his head? It would be a nice trophy to put by his soul," Chain offered.

"True..." Nightmare thought about the situation.

"We can use my axe for a platter," Horror chuckled.

"Bad Horror!" Lust smacked him on the head.

"Give him a break, he only knows blood, dust, and more blood," Killer shrugged.

"And you know bunnies, bunnies, and more bunnies!" Outer chuckled as he poked Killer's right bunny ear before putting the ears on himself.

"Give that back!"

"Nah, I think I will wear them for a bit."

"Babe," Killer whined.

"Be nice bro," Galaxy laughed.

"Don't ruin their fun," the OuterTale!Grillby said as he snuggled the OuterTale!Calli.

"He always teases Killer though... I feel bad for the guy."

"They are lovers, they are supposed to tease each other."

"Grillby is right you know," Abyss smiled. "It's part of the life source of soulmates."

"I have yet to figure out how such a smart mind can live in such a cute little package," Drake chuckled as he picked up Abyss.

"I'm not that cute!"