Dust's Tale

"Blue!?" The whole Sans group yelled.

"This is the fucking problem!" Red shouted annoyed.

"We just got done dealing with him, what is he doing here? Think of what he did to my AU!" Outer said.

"Blue, your friends came here wanting to explain Classic and the girl. I think you have some explaining to them first."

Blue turned around and whispered something to Dust. The LV filled Sans nodded and looked to the group.

"I'm sorry for causing trouble... I'm especially sorry to you Calli... I-it was Nightmare with the plan, I didn't want anything to do with it. I even had to wear Horror's jacket," Dust apologised.

"What? You think some fucking stupid appology is going to fix things? News flash bitch, it ain't happenin."

"I forgive him," Calli spoke up.

"Calli, even after what he did to you?" Classic looked at his sister with consern

"Yeah, you don't know how terrible Nightmare is, he's off his rocker."

"Exactly, thats why I sneak away... That's when I met the true Blue:

One year Prior
Nightmare's Castle
Dust's Story

'Nightmare has crossed the line this time... I don't even think he realizes what his actions cause.' I look up at my bedroom ceiling. 'He can't threaten our AU's if some of us don't have one. Well, I guess mine stays with me, but that's a different story....'

"Hey Dust, Nightmare called a meeting in 10. See ya there" Killer called from the other side.

"I'll be there," I muttered. 'Do I really have to go? I'm just going to be made fun of..... Again....'

Thats when the idea popped into my head, I was going to go to a random AU and see what happens, without showing my true self.

I got up and put on a red and white hoodie, but I couldn't change my eyes, that will have to stay. I opened a portal to a random AU and walked on through.

The trees were so colourful here, nevermind that, there are trees here. It's been so long since I actually felt a tinge of joy, and not the killing type either.

I walked along the trees looking left and right at the snow-filled forrest. It was beautiful, reminds me of my AU before the kid came around.

I then hear a noise and some voices behind me. I was scared that they would spot me. I teleported into a tree and put my hood up.

"There is nothing wrong about it Pap, I have a duty to help the Star Sanses save the AUs." The Sans came into view with Papyrus.

"I know, but I don't want you hurt. You know what would happen if you die out there."

"Just trust me oka-" Thats when I slipped. The tree branch shifted and I fell into the snowbank below.

"What was that?" Sans looked around.

Without thinking, I got up and dusted myself off, forgetting that I was hiding from the AU Sans and Papyrus. The Sans pins me with a bone attack.