Fixerupper

This is the best Sans I have ever drawn ^^ And its the first animatronic I've drawn

"Should I bring Sci over to help fix the machine? Not saying you can't do it Classic, but an extra set of hands could help out," Dream offered.

"I'll work on it a bit myself first to see what went wrong and then I might take up your offer."

"I can help out as well," Chain offered.

"If the machine expodes again, I can't be subject to your saftey."

"Thats a risk we all have to take," Galaxy added.

"A fucking savior, or a fucking deathtrap. You choose nerd."

"I've dealt with so much already, this doent really phase my thoughts of getting back or having a more fun time in the mist of trouble," Calli stated.

"Don't think that way, stay positive. If not for yourself, but for me," Dream kissed Calli's hand.

She pulled Dream closer, "Anything for you Dreamy."

"You two are just too cute. Even more so then me and Papy-dear," MTT smiled.

"I can agree to that," Papyrus added. "But my marshmallow always catches my eye first in the cuteness range."

"Oh stop that," MTT giggled.

"You all need a fucking room!" Ruby groaned.

"Gladly~" MTT chuckled.

"Not tonight," Sans growled.

"Then what about you and Red?" Dream questioned.

"We have been dating for years, thats different."

"It took you this long to come out of the closet? Wow bro, I had more expectations for you."

"Red already pulled a trick on me for it," Sans huffed.

"What trick this time?" Ruby asked.

"I beat him at a game and he threw me into the closet. And then he tried telling me that he was straight." The room laughed at the last comment.

"I don't think he has a straight bone in his body," MTT chuckled.

"Don't I know it," Sans agreed.

"See, you admit that you corress his body," Dream mentioned.

"Red has his hands full with his skelly counterpart," Rose giggled.

"You guys are all rude. The one guy here without their boyfriend gets picked on for no reason!" Sans huffed and teleported off, probably to his lab.

"Now that Sans is gone~" Rose purred.

"Dont finish that," Galaxy sighed.

"We aren't in UnderLust Rose," Calli rolled her eyes

"We could be," Dream chuckled.

"No," Calli booped Dream. "You are my innocent cinnabon. You can't be going around, changing it on me."

"Awe, your face is adorable when you are upset."

"Shut up already..."

"It's getting pretty late, should I check up on Sans?" Calli asked.

"He has been in the lab for a while," Ruby agreed.

"The Papyton couple already went to bed, Dream too along with Rose and Galaxy. He should be back up here by now," Chain added.

"Unless he is being stubborn and working through the night.... I'm checking on him."

"I'll come with."

"I guess I can too."

Calli layed the sleeping Dream on the couch. He stirred once but settled down shortly. She then walked over to the two girls and teleported them all downstairs.

Parts were skattered, papers on the counter were either crumbled or filled with wingdings and numbers. The girls turned their attention to the machine when it started smoking and then die all together.

"Shit!" Sans growled in frustration. He hit the machine with a wrench and tossed it to the ground. He grabbed a comb from his pocket and combed his 'hair'. "This fucking machine is useless..."

"Someone has been taking lessons from my bro," Ruby snickered.

"Well, if he had been working on this, his language would be worse."

"Why not you sleep on it? It would still be here in the morning," Calli tried to persuade her brother.

"I can't, I need to get this done to help you."

"Helping us won't work of you don't care for yourself," Chain mentioned.

"The sooner I get this done, the sooner I don't have to worry about anyone hurting you."

"Chain is right bro, you need rest. In the morning, I will have Dream get Sci to help you, or I can get him myself if you become too stubborn."

"If I don't work nights, this might take a few months."

"If you dont sleep you can loose health. If you gain help, it will shorten the time."

Sans looked to the ground. He knew that the girls were right, but he wanted to get this done soon. "I... Fine... But you need to promise me that you will let me work when I want."

"As long as I can still tell you to eat and rest. Papy will get worried too if you don't."

"Yeah... Let's head to bed then," Sans smiled and shooed everyone ahead of him upstairs.

"Yo Sans," Chain caught his attention before following Ruby and Calli. "I wanna mention somethin to ya."

"What is it Chain?" Sans asked curiously.

"The girls really enjoy not being in the dark. They finally feel free from Gaster's hold."

"I've noticed that, especially Ruby. She looks annoyed but I can tell she is happier. Reminds me of Red when I find the itch he can't reach."

"Something like that," Chain chuckled. "But I'm serious. Even if we could put the soul back together, we would just be in despair again."

"I can't help that. I'm not as smart or psychotic like Gaster. He has apologized... Sorta... But I can only do so much."

"I've already thought about that Classic."