Changes

I made a Papy to go with Sans! I might have to write a FNAU story for my version of the characters lol

Calli woke up in her room; rubbing her eye sockets, she sat up and grabbed her hoodie. She was careful not to disturb the other Callis sleeping either on the floor on an air mattress or sharing her own bed as she got up to go downstairs.

Seeing Dream still asleep on the couch, Calli went over and gave him a small kiss on his head. The god smiled in his sleep with the action.

"Oh! You are already up sister, I didn't expect anyone to be awake yet," Papyrus mentioned in almost a whisper.

"Couldn't sleep I guess," she shrugged in return.

"Well, would you like to join me in making breakfast? I know Sans would love a good boost in his morning before getting to work on whatever downstairs."

"I think Dream would like some too before whatever he does," Calli agreed. "Let's make some pancakes. Maybe some bacon on the side too."

"Good choice, let's get to it!" Papyrus scooped up his sister and walked into the kitchen.

"I could have walked bro."

"Nonsense! I am your older sibling, so I have a right in making sure you experience love and comfort."

"I experience that everytime we hang out. I'm not a babybones."

"I know, but I never could meet you as a babybones! It's hard growing up with only Sans in my life, and you showing up makes me feel like I can do something for myself."

"Awe, Papy."

"I'm serious. Someday soon we all will go our separate ways, I just know it. You will move into another AU, I would move in with Metta, and Sans could be here with Red."

Calli looked up at Papyrus as he set her on the counter. "You are planning on moving out?"

"Y-yeah," Papyrus blushed. "We've known each other for years and have been dating for a while. He asked me to move in and I said I would. I'm just trying to raise enough to... Well... You know."

"I am so happy for you, Papy! And I'm sure these changes are for the better. Life is moving foward and you are going for it. Planning ahead is the best you can do."

"I'm just worried for what Sans will say about it... He's just so.... Overprotective. I understand that but..."

"But you want to do things for yourself." Calli used her magic to pull out ingredients from the fridge while Papyrus grabbed supplies from the cupboards. They started to make the batter.

"Exactly."

"He's just scared. I can see it with how he acts around other versions of himself or seeing us around others. Sans just can't wrap his head around not seeing us again. Like if he is watching us die in front of his eyes."

"I know that look all too well. The day before the Human showed up, he came to me and I can tell he was experiencing a nightmare. Of what, he didn't tell, but I could tell he was worried that he wouldn't see me again. He's had nightmares ever since."

"I probably have given him some by being captured by Nightmare. It's not my fault that it happened but... Well, I guess we all been through worse due to Gaster."

"Let's not dwell on the past here. We all are family so we have to live in the now!" Galaxy smiled.

"How long have you two been standing there?" Calli questioned.

"Long enough to see sibling love. Now let's make everyone breakfast shall we?" Drake stated.

Calli jumped off the counter when most of the food was done. She took some plates over to the table for everyone to grab what they want.

"Mmm, what's cookin' good lookin'?" Dream drowsily said into Calli's ear as he hugged her from behind.

"It's just breakfast," Calli giggled.

"Just breakfast? I think there is more here then just breakfast." Dream rested his head on her shoulder.

"What did I tell you last night?"

"To stay your cinnabon... But it's hard to be all cutsie around you. Your sweetness, your lovingness, I could watch you all day! ...Not in the creapy way of course."

"Get some food ya dork, I got to wake up the girls and Sans, Paps said he will get MTT in a bit. And if you are going to be stubborn you could go get Sci for me instead."

"Why can't I just snuggle you?"

"We both have work to do first."

"... Fine.... I'll be back with Sci." Dream kissed Calli's cheek before going through a portal to ScienceTale.

Calli continued upstairs to her room when she heard Sans breathing heavily in his room. Another nightmare

She knocked, "Sans? Are you okay?"

Calli got no response, but she heard mumbling. "A reset!? But to here!? I-I was so close... Chara... How?"

"Sans are you going to answer me?" Calli asked again. "Would you mind if I enter?"

He kept mumbling to himself. It surrounded that of a reset. What he meant, Calli did not know.

"I'm coming in Sans," she warned as she entered his room.

Sans was curled up on his bed. Hands were on his ears and his eye was flaring with magic. Calli rushed over and attempted to coax her older brother.

"Sans it's alright. I'm fine, Papy is fine, you are fine!"

He opened his eyes and looked at Calli. His eyes went back to normal. Sans then gave his sister a tight hug. "I never want to loose you..." He whispered.

"You won't. I am way too stubborn for that. And if something did happen to me, you know that there are many different AUs to stand up for me."

Sans only nodded, not showing signs of letting go anytime soon.