Trouble

Hehe all of what I have gotten has gotten parts of whats happening. Keep at it my little theorists there just might be some more clues, but for now-> lets get into the story a bit! (Also I redrew the Callis ^~^)

*Ring Ring

Calli pulled out her phone to see who was calling her. She got nervous due to the caller.

Dream watched as Calli got up and headed away from the others to take the call. He followed just incase he was needed.

"H-hey broski?" Calli answered.

"Sis? Where are you?" Classic's voice came from the other side.

"I'm in GenTale."

"Why the fuck are you in GenTale!? Are you crazy?? Did you forget about not leaving the house while you are vulnerable!?"

"Sans, I'm with Rose and Galaxy and-"

"You brought them as well!? Calli! You could have cost a part of your life! Then what would I do? What could I do with a dead sister?"

"I'm also with Dream! He wouldn't let me or the others get hurt."

"Home. Now."

"Sans, I-"

"I said home Calligraphy." Sans hung up.

Calli stood like a statue as she looked into nowhere. She felt two arms wrap around her but the only thing that moved was putting the phone away from her ear.

"What was all the shouting about?" Dream asked softly. He didnt want to spook his girlfriend but he just wanted to know if everything is all right.

"Dream... The other Callis and I have to head home... I'll see you later I guess?" She teleported to her group leaving a clueless Dream standing in the snow.

"Head home?" Rose questioned. "What happened."

"Sans got mad that we went out.... Now he is going to put the blame on Dream and I really hope not." Calli opened a portal for them to go through.

"If he is anything like my Sans, he might not let Dream visit anytime soon," Galaxy sighed.

"We can only hope he isn't too harsh. Heh, you should see my Sans whenever we go out. Even through the lustfilled AU he really has a protective brother side," Rose smiled.

"Lets find out how my brother is then..." Calli sighed and followed the other two through the portal.

"Oh my stars Calli! I was so worried!" Papyrus hugged Calli and swung her around.

"Hehe, I'm fine Paps, just looking for answers."

"I hope you found them. Sans is pretty upset you left."

"We were in good hands Papyrus. Don't worry. We can handle any punishment Sans throws at us," Galaxy smiled.

"I sure hope so, but I know you three can do it. You are sisters of the great Papyri!"

"Of course," Calli smiled. Papyrus carried Calli into their house and the two other girls follow close behind.

"Hey look who's not dead!" Ruby chuckled as Papyrus put down Calli.

"That isn't funny Ruby... Guys, you should have told us you were leaving," Chain speaks up.

"We weren't gone that long."

"You were gone long enough..." Sans muttered.

"Now brother, be sensible," Papyrus stated calmly.

"Sensible? I'm beyond sensible! Calli, I have lost you too many times these past few months. I don't want you running around in whatever AU you want."

"I was gaining information," Calli huffed.

"Information that might not be there! You could have gotten killed."

"Sans, Dream was with us. We were safe."

"Thats exactly it. Dream," Sans growled under his breath. "I don't want you hanging around him anymore, he is just going to lead you into more trouble."

"Isn't that a bit far?" Rose asked.

"He is a God of the AUs."

"God my ass if all he does is get younger sisters into trouble. I should have never let him get so close..." Sans mumbled the last part.

"Brother, they just got together, are you re-"

"There is no changing it Paps."

"You are just like him!" Calli blurted out.

"Like who?"

"Gentle! You dont care for anyone but yourself and the unknown is thrown away! You tollerate very little Sans, but you need to learn when to broaden yourself." Calli teleported up into her own room.

"She needs to learn her boundaries," Sans sighed.

"Yeah, but it was kinda a bit much in my opinion," Rose went up to Calli's room.

"It kinda was," Ruby agreed. "So now what? Are you going to end your relationship with my Sans because the AUs are trouble?"

Sans didn't answer he just teleported back into the basement where Sci was still working. Galaxy and Papyrus exchanged a glance. Chain tried to figure how to deal with what just happened. Ruby huffed and teleported into the woods to cool down.

"I think everyone is just overly stressed and needs to calm down."

"I don't think there is anything we can do until her soul is fixed." Galaxy walked off into the kitchen after giving Papyrus a pat on his back.