Back Together

Look^^ I drew Calli from UnderLust!!!

"WhaT thE fuCk iS wiTh all Of thEse hEaDaChes?" Error groaned.

"Tell that to me when you find the answer," Honey sighed.

"Can you get off me Lust?" Dust asked.

"I think I will stay right here~" he chuckled.

"Get. The. Fuck. Off. Of. Me," Dust growled.

"Fine!" Lust climbed off of Dust.

"Oh my.... Your faces!" Red laughed.

"Says the one with Temmie drawn on their face," Killer snickered.

"What!? I'm going to kill the son of a bitch that did this!"

"Nani?" Dream asked as he woke up and saw Error on the coffee table.

"Nani? What's nani?" Classic asked.

"Nani!" Outer giggled.

"Baka nani," Killer shrugged.

"Tonto, es nani! O qué. ¡Pero nani!" Lust chuckled.

"What is it?" Horror asked.

"NANI なに!" Cross shouted. "ばか.... BAKA BAKA BAKA!"

"Nani neko?" Papyrus asked.

"Nani?" Blue popped out of the closet.

"Nani!" Ink cheered.

"YoU'Re aLl dEaD to mE." The word 'Nani' was written all over his face along with characters saying it each time.

"....Our faces look like we are some child's colouring book," Drake said while laughing nervously.

"And I wonder who the smart asses were to do such a thing," Red glared at Blue and Ink.

"Yep all me!" Calli smiled as she stood in the doorway to a hallway.

"You're lucky you are a good kid," Red growled.

"What happens if I did it?" Blue asked.

"You would be dead where you stand!"

"What's so special about Calli?" Blue pouted.

"She doesn't get on my nerves!"

"Alright! You act like a married couple..." Ink sighed.

"Cherryberry is a thing!" Calli cheered.

"Don't you start that shit!"

"Just clean up your faces already, my job here has finished so I will head home," Sci spoke as he came out of hiding.

"Thanks Sci," Classic said.

"No problem Sans," Sci said as he went through the portal Calli opened.

"So uh..." Dream blushed as he tried to find the words he wanted. "About earlier before we were interrupted by my brother..."

'This is my chance to ask her out!' Dream thought.

"Yes!" Calli cheered.

"I-I didn't say anything yet..."

"You don't have to! I am willing to be your girlfriend a million times over!"

"See, I told you that she would say yes," Nightmare smiled.

Right before Dream could kiss Calli once more, Classic dragged the god away. Dream whimpered and actually looked scared as he was pulled into the kitchen.

"Looks like someone is in trouble with the older sibling," Nightmare chuckled.

"My bro can't do anything too bad.... Right?"

"He looked pretty pissed, dispite the cat face. That was a nice job and giving Papyrus the same face, genius."

"Weirdo..."

"I think we are ready to head home!" Classic smiled as he walked out of the kitchen proudly.

"What you do to him?" Calli questioned.

"Nothing sis."

"Tell me or I'll tell Grillby that you can't drink ketchup for a month."

"Fine, I talked with Dream and he is still in the kitchen." Calli rolled her eyes and went into the kitchen.

She couldn't see the lil golden boi anywhere. She was going to talk to her brother about it when she was tackled to the ground by the skelly she wanted to find.

((This is not the skelly you're looking for..... X3 no? Okie))

"Dream!" Calli smiled.

"Guess what sugarplum?" Dream smiled and leaned down to whisper in Calli's ear. "I got the A-OK from that big bro of yours."

Calli squealed in delight as she hugged Dream. "I knew he wouldn't be that much of a problem. He can just can look scary at times."

"Alright you two, time to go home!" Papyrus smiled.

"Actually, we are going to go to UnderFell for a bit," Classic corrected.

"I can do that for you guys," Dream said as he helped Calli up.

"You just want to spend more time with Calli," Red smirked.

"So?"

"So, you are a clingy lil shit."

"Let's not get to name calling ok?" Drake sighed.

Calli POV
Dream had opened a portal for us to enter Underfell. And as expected, monsters were staring at us with murderous looks.

"This way. Boss should be home, so we should be fine," Red mentioned.

The rest of the walk to Red's place was quiet minus the growl Red or Drake would give off every now and then. Dream held my hand as we walked through UnderFell, not wanting to get caught in the negativity.

"Hey boss! I'm home with guests!" Red calls into the house upon entry.

"Where have you been?" Fell said as he came out of the kitchen.

"Out with these guys and a few others," Red replied.

"At least you were staying out of trouble. Good to see you all again," Fell sighed.

I started to look around. Being my first time in Red's AU, I was curious about what he had around. It pretty much looked the same as back home, but the couch was more beat up and scortch marks on the walls.

"Make yourselves at home, I guess. I'll be making food for everyone if they are up to it."

"I will help you out with that," Papy smiled as he went into the kitchen with Fell.

"Damn, it's great to be home!" Red sighed happily as he flopped onto the couch.

"I feel at home whenever I'm with you," Sans said as he leaned down to kiss his boyfriend's head.

"You little fucker," Red smirked as he pulled my brother onto him.

I looked over at Dream and Drake, they seemed to know what I was going to do. With a nod from the taller, I silently walked over to Red and my bro as they were too distracted by each other. I then yelled, "PDA!!!" into their ears.

"What the fuck Calli!?" Red growled.

"Not cool..."

"You deserved it~" Calli giggled with laughing from the other two skeletons.

"What's with all the yelling in here?"

"Busted~" Dream and Drake teased.